All Comments on 'Never Again Ch. 02'

by bellerebelle

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Could Gia be more childish if she tried? She accused Lori of being selfish and being a bitch, but it's exactly what she did to Scott, they may have been in love with each other but they weren't together when Scott & Lori slept together, at that time Gia didn't want to know him. I truly hope Gia has grown up, realises she's fucked up in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Teenagers are emotional and Gia trusted Scott with her body and her heart. I wonder what there future holds for them 10yrs later.

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I actually think that Gina was right (in the sense that it's okay for her to be mad/angry). I mean c'mon, her "friend" knew that she liked Scott for a very long time but she still had sex with him; What kind of "friend" is that? Is she even still her friend... I would never do that to a good friend or any other friend of mine. Lori = Whore who has no class. I hate it and I don't think that "it was just a drunken mistake" is a good excuse PERIOD-- People who use that should be ashamed of themselves for putting the blame on alcohol. Alcohol didn't choose you, you choose it! Scott is such a dumbass. I just can't wait to their future meet-up!!!!

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
Best chapter, yet.

Ouch! Painful! But Scott deserved it, because he DID lie to her. It will be interesting to see how you "fix" this situation.

(And for the record: I don't give a damn about slut Lori.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Gia is childish?

Not sure that I agree with the comment that Gia fucked up. It's pretty clear that she was always straight with Scott and he did lie. Given, she never let him explain, but she was really upset, and who wouldn't be?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it!

This was really good! Cant wait for more and to see what happens next! Please more and soon! Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Reading your story, is like going back in time. This actually happened to me! And now it has been over ten years. And although, just like Gia, I told myself never again .... But sometimes, making the same mistakes are necessary in order to confront and confirm the feelings within inside. I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Can't wait

For the next chapter!!! Please post it up soon!! (:

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyalmost 13 years ago
Keep it coming!

You have built the foundation and suspense, so please do not leave us hanging!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
Storm!

This is a big problem man, too many times we think with the wrong head.

We got to the moon, we have planes, ships, cars and trains, but we have not learned anything about women's feelings.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous