All Comments on 'Never Again Ch. 03'

by bellerebelle

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
Good stuff!!!!

Now, THAT was incredible writing. Please, post ch.04 as soon as possible!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

She gave in to easily for him. Sure, he's handsome but he still a man-whore. How can she trust in him again after what he's done to her? I under stand to forgive but never forget. But then again are they just f-ck buddies for now??? A relationship is to soon. I don't know, I guess I'm still a little unhappy about last chapter. I think she can do so much better and I still think he needs to SUFFER A LOT more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not done

scott has been cheating on gia & always lied to her. thats the worst thing he could have done with a nice girl like gia.still gia gathered courage to pick up the threads of life again.now when she's settled down in her life scott is back again to screw up her life again and he is not even apologetic. gia deserves a better guy than scott. storyline could be better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

So is he married or does he have a girlfriend? finish the phone call he said was his boss, was that yet another lie? she deserves so much better than him.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 13 years ago
"Never Again" can mean a lot of different things.

It could as easily mean that the two of them will never let each other slip away so carelessly again.

This chapter was a good example of how steamy erotic writing can be without any bed scene or climax achieved.

I enjoyed it.

GE

somethingsamisssomethingsamissalmost 13 years ago
More

Your story is awesome and I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Uh oh...

He pulled out that phone to finish his conversation.....but I bet it wasn't with his boss. Why would his boss call so late at night?? Things just got even more interesting!

Soul_childSoul_childalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!!!!

Loving the storyline so far, more please!! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yeesh

what was she thinking?!?!?! i would've thought feeling like what she felt the last time they were together that she'd at least be civil to him but not to just practically fall at his feet upon seeing him...it's a bit farfetched i think that gia being described the way she was the 1st 2 chapters would easily fall for scott again...i dunno...it felt weird...anyways, with that said, this being literotica, the chapter was hot...but comparing to other stories here that are really good, it fell kinda short...i guess i was just expecting a bit more from gia from the 1st two chapters...i'm sorry...

bellerebellebellerebellealmost 13 years agoAuthor
From the Author

Hi Again! Thanks so much for all of your comments- it's super helpful to know what might need to be addressed in the next chapter. A few things regarding comments:

The title refers to the idea that though we promise to never again do things, allow situations to be repeated or to make the same mistakes we often repeat history. It also references never again taking love for granted...but that will make more sense later.

As far as Gia falling back into Scott's arms so quickly and the fact that the Gia from the first two chapters seems to be missing in the third will be addressed. Keep in mind that ten years have passed and people change- and situations change people, too. All of the changes in Gia have to do with the plot.

Anyway, hope all that makes sense, and with your comments, I know where I need to be more clear. Thanks so much for reading and voting. You are all wonderful! Oh, and just FYI- I am currently out of town on vacation, so I probably won't be able to post the fourth chapter until this weekend. Thanks for your patience!

~Belle~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it!

Great! Cant wait for more!

inidnainidnaalmost 13 years ago
Refreshing!

I'm absolutely loving this story! It has been a while that I have read something as (steamy and) romantic with a really well formed plot behind it on Literotica! This is exactly the kind of story that I've been searching for so I thank you for sharing it with us :) LOVING these two characters and I honestly can't wait for their happily ever after! Do I have a feeling there are going to be more bumps in their road (by the way you ended this chapter)? Can't wait to read more! Keep up the great work!

bellerebellebellerebellealmost 13 years agoAuthor
One more from the author...

Hi Again! Thanks for the comments and voting- it's hugely appreciated. Just wanted to give you an update. I JUST started a new job ten days ago, and my schedule has been insane, so, I haven't had much time to write.

Just so you know, every 7 single-spaced pages written in Word equal about one lit-e page, so the story is actually already 45 pages. I've got another 12 written for the coming chapter, and hope to have it posted by the end of next week.

Okay, so that's all. Just wanted to let you know and apologize for the delay! Thanks again for reading!

~Belle~

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
Yes...

So hot - keep going,,,PLEASE !!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
At least?

Finally, do they finally meet?

Has Scott learned how to treat a woman?

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous