All Comments on 'Never Again Ch. 04'

by bellerebelle

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Scott logic doesn't even make sense?! It sounds like jealousy, not logic. How can scott NOT understand gia & lori (lori that whore) friendship was longer than their (scott & gia) what... 1 week relationship? He's a dumb slut. Dear writer, Please do not feel like I am bashing you or your story/characters but this is just how I am when I really get into readings. lol. No pressure! Thanks for updating! I can't believe he turn the situation around, trying to make her feel the slightest guilt over their break-up/past. What a jerk, you don't deserve her man--no you don't! Seriously, he needs to man up and so her the man he is now (hopefully, a smart and TRUSTWORTHY lover).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

are all guys named scott dumb?

How can he be mad at her for his deceiving behavior?

it's not her fault he slept wit her friend and lied to her face just to get to her pants. it will be extremely disappointing if she gives him another chance so easily after all these years. you can't make her submit now, it would be severely disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fool

Scott was supposedly intelligent, but it is impossible for me to imagine anyone behaving more stupidly than he did.

holydemon00holydemon00over 12 years ago
Both characters need to slow down

and use common sense instead of their blind loves to rationalize with. But again, had they used common sense, their romance wouldn't be half as interesting to read as it should be.

Lovely story. And I instantly sympathize with Scott the moment he tried to put the blame back out of sheer jealousy. He sounds just like a proud and radical man who's been hurt by love.

kitteh_katkitteh_katabout 12 years ago
does every fucking chapter...

need to end with gia driving away from scott in tears?

i understand that scott hurt her, but still...

does she have to be so sensitive?

i just don't get it, scott isn't a bad guy!

get a grip, gia.

k_k

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

So what has happened with this story? Nothing posted since late 2011 and Scott the idiot is still sticking his foot in his mouth. Frankly, I think the guy is terminally stupid and you should just end the story where it is. Maybe a post script about a card from Gia that she got married and has three kids and it is too bad he was such a dip shit when he had one more chance at her.

As an author, there is a limit in how many times you should go to the "oh we screwed things up again" story line. After a while it loses it effectiveness and readers get tired of the forced drama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Delightful story

What a lovely story, thank you so much for writing. Any possibility we can know the ending? You've Done a fantastic job building it up, no one else could do justice in ending it the right way! If not, thanks for the enjoyable read, regardless!

HerLittleGuyHerLittleGuyabout 8 years ago
Disappointed that there is no resolution

I sure hope that you find your muse again, and extend your story. We have hopes that there will be a good resolution to this tale, but with the passage of 5 years, I guess we shouldn't get our hopes up, dear author. Thank you for sharing what you have.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
Good story but...

I hope the author is in good health (that in the first place), but I do not understand how it is possible for someone who writes such a good story, leave it unfinished.

I suppose that life follows some courses that we can not foresee, and that prevents us to finish some things. It is a real pity.

As for the story itself, it is clear that Scott has not matured, after 10 years dreaming of she, spoils everything in less than 10 minutes ...

5 * for you and hoping that someday you will finish this story.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chicks named Lori is bad luck

Don't ever meet a chick named Lori, that bitch is bad luck. Just like the walking dead, she'll fuck your friend lol.

bellerebellebellerebelleover 5 years agoAuthor
I’m not dead...

So, I’m not dead. It’s been a minute (or seven years) and I’ve not stopped thinking about finishing this thing. I’m a I’m a little older, though much wiser, and definitely ready to finish this thing and move onto another story. So, i guess the point is, thanks for reading, and if you’re still interested, this story’s conclusion is on its way. Thanks for reading.

~Belle

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous