All Comments on 'Never Bet The Birds'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
9pool9poolalmost 10 years ago
Why did she have to

humiliate him so horribly? The explanation at the end... no, just no. She stomped on his feelings hard. I'd go so far as to suggest that the reason she married him is that she knows she can get away with it. He has no backbone to speak of.

And contrary to her words, they aren't going to stop undressing her with their eyes. They are going to smell blood in the water. She's going to be hounded outrageously for as long as they know her and the poor sod who married her is going to be constantly struggling to keep up.

This story could have worked as an erotic fantasy (which was your intention, wasn't it?) if you hadn't shifted the focus from her punishment to his and then attempted to justify it. When you did that it became too serious for me to ignore the reality of the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star!

Just cut off your cock and eat it dickless!!!! First you are a wimp and wrote about it then your so pathetic that the story actually humiliated the hubby while his whore of a wife parades around naked in front of neighbourhood friends and gives them blowjobs. If this was my wife I would have stopped the bet before it was made and if they persisted that minute I would have ballbatted the TV and said ok bitch that’s the end of the football watching and everybody out and never come back!!! I have a few pistols so Stan or anyone else arent near as tough looking into the barrel of a 357 magnum so i am sure they would have been in a hurry to leave and watch games somewhere else!!!! Then I would have told the loud mouthed bitch if she wanted to go with them go ahead and as she left the locks would have been changed and her shit put on the curb!!! All that bullshit about him not being turned on by her is total horseshit so she can become the whore she really is!!!! Story totally sucked!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Did she enjoy her divorce?

Because her husband is going to enjoy his from the manipulative bitch. Who would stay her a cunt? Idiotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm a sadist and I still hate her.

At least in rape stories I'm not told to like the rapist. To all the people who are horrified by this comment, I understand and believe me, I don't make that statement lightly. But I'd rather my sister be raped and know she is a victim, than have her think she was lucky to be raped at all. I say this as someone who is a actual sadist, someone who gets off on others in pain, humiliation and even rape. But those stories know who the villains are.

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaover 8 years ago

I didn't care for this story. The husband is far too meek. And Jenny couldn't love her husband. Love is respect, not humiliation.

SunOceanSandSunOceanSandabout 6 years ago
Just another

P.O.S. story, really, really bad...

I see LitE has awarded you a Lot of Bonus Points for being a cuck.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not thrilled.

I, very reluctantly gave this three stars. It's probably worth maybe two stars. Needs a lot of punctuation and some work on sentence structure.

What's with the end? Why the need to rub his nose in it. You spent more time "punishing" the hubby than on the blowjob. If you were reaching for the erotic. You didn't come close.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nope!

What a croc of shit this story is! The wife is a heartless twat.The husband is a gutless wimp and,the bet is a bad joke! - Part 2 is that ridiculous “party” where the wife just plain humiliates the man she supposedly loves. Come on,I mean she strips naked,let’s each of the “players” feel her up and then blows a big-dicked guy in front of her husband. How the fuck can that marriage continue?! Hot action but,as I said,a croc of shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

please do a part 2

BabalooieBabalooiealmost 3 years ago

That money could pay for a divorce lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When she told him she often wondered what she ever saw in him, that was FAR more insulting than him not getting an erection every time she’s around. Her speech at the end was much too little to make up for her actions and her words that night. She might be gorgeous on the outside, but she’s an ogre on the inside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you truly love someone you don`t humiiate them like that, and if He has any pride at all he would say sorry though I love you, you`re History!

By the way in at least in 2 stories you have "minuets" that is a type of Dance . If you are referring to 60 seconds plus the word is MINUTES!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous