All Comments on 'Never Bet with your Heart Ch. 01'

by monkeytail10103

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Gee Let me Guess?

Carolinaa loses and so does hubby. Want to bet? All you have to do is have Tony stop by and you can make it a threesome. Want to bet Ty ha 10" and makes Jill scream for mercy? Sorry way to predictable and not very believable even for fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Last anon hit it right on!

One can safely predict the outcome of most of the sorry garbage posted on this site. Most of the posting authors are incapable of writing a reasonable story (and Literotica is incapable of imposing standards on the postings).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Need to finish the story ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Perhaps Obamacare might help.

You're apparently too poor to afford the therapy you need so urgently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
NO LW tale

this is going to be a black chuck story. no way would my wife have her picture

taken in her under ware, A black and it would be BTB tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
IR belongs in IR so the rest of us dont start reading the rubbish fetish

another title u might use

I Sold My Wfe to Be a BBC Whore for My Job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Your writing

is what comes out of the bottom of a monkey's tail. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
so black or white doesnot bother me but to let you wife go makes you a cockhold

now he is about to become a chucky and I can never see any reason why a man who marries a women would let her go down this path of destruction. if he said no the guy would understand , letting her go ends his marriage and also should destroy there friendship. he knows he has a thing for a women like his. and what normal man would let his wife go with another horny male.. just looking for trouble.. this author should change his story line or quit writing these chucky stories. Sick sick sick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Looking forward to chapter two

I enjoyed it. Looking forward to see where the rest of the story takes us.

pwww007@yahoo.com yahoo id pwww007

CybawulfCybawulfalmost 11 years ago
Why dont they all just go.

together as "Friends?" just book another plane ticket and make a weekend of it, Ty seems well off and could afford it or they could even fork out the extra cost. Oh thats right cos Ty is gonna fuck the shit out of your wife the whole weekend, and can't have a bitch husband around being a wet blanket, i can see it now. they get to the hotel. all the other rooms are conveniently "booked" out so they have to share a room, the catch is there is only one californian kingsize bed that could easily accommodate both of them with plenty of spare room left over. they get drunk, one thing leads to another, all that bed space is wasted because Ty is too busy on top of the wife while she gets fucked six ways from sunday. marriage gone, supposed friend gone. Ty hooked up with ashley cos she looks like Jill, but he wants the real thing so he broke up with Ashley just before he had to fly out with reservations booked, he turns to husband and wife for "moral" support and a "friend" for the weekend, husband and wife some how feel like they owe it to him, they fall right into his trap because the husband is such a blind little dumb fag bitch, then he loses his wife to Tys big ten inch dog roll. they get back, she starts seeing Ty all by herself for friendly "dates" husband finds out, she says all the usual shit "it just happened" and "it didn't mean anything, i only love you" anyway that's how i see it going. but going off your other stories, husband will probably welcome that shit and become a happy willing chucky bitch. we all know its going towards something like that. ends all the same. another piece of shit from a story writer who is a sucker for punishment. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

They agreed because the wife wants to cheat on her husband with a nigger and her husband is too splineless to say no and too stupid to realize that all the nigger wants to do is knock his wife up with a black bastard baby, turn her into a crack whore, or have jill's husband suck nigger cock too,, of all three. I'd be damned if I let my wife go with any man out of town on a trip especially a untrustworthy niigger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Afraid To Be Called A Racist

Ty knows exactly what he wants and what he is up to. Wifey has been a little intrigued and probably aroused, since the photo shoot and the subsequent activities of pictures and web sites they involve with.

Our guy most likely doesn't like the idea and knows damn well that her accompanying any man on a weekend date is not really a good idea, gives people a curious impression and then with a man of different race...well. This whole thing is working out innocently for her and as any man would tell you, the cunning of an intelligent woman would bend your mind.

I'm sure she doesn't have any actual and vivid imagination about how the weekend will go but I guarantee you, her pussy just got a little tingly and hubby will, for the moment, get the benefit of her excitement and euphoric arousal. I don't think she'll allow herself to daydream but I'm sure subconsciously, she is purring and/or smiling with advanced contentment!

I would further suggest that in the event that Duke loses that they come up with some excuse for her to go with Ty anyway. After all, he's a good guy and a good friend?

Well, thanks for a different version of fantasy for those of us who indulge in this type of story. Personally, I look forward to how you unfold the balance of the story and whether or not she and Ty agree to always keep their innocent little fling a beautiful memory and not hurt hubby...or, does she end up moving in with Ty and ultimately marrying him...or, after awhile she realized she belongs with her husband, talks it over with Ty and she goes back to her husband with a transfer for them to another city! Of course, there are other scenarios but we all know there is some trauma and some erotic, euphoric and exhausting, mind blowing sex coming!

Oh wait, what is the old saying...'Once You Go Black............................right!

Thanks for a good and different read, please don't keep us waiting and BTW, I am a flirt but very monogamous in my relationships. I'm older and have met these types in my Corporate years and sorry to say, try as they might - they never succeed in getting back together.

Surprise US!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ha!

We decieded Try was a great guy? A great guy doesn't"t ask to take your wife away for a "just friends" weekend. Grow a spine. Why are all the writers on this site scared shirtless of blacks? A bullet to the dome kills them just like any other sonofabitch making a move on your wife. Stop being a cowardly pussy and get your fuckin wife in line. The first time she even hints at wanting to do some shit like this you need to pack her shit and kick her out. If your wife "needs a bigger cock" introduce to the wonderful world of adult toys.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Lets Not Be Predictable !

From the feed back it is general opinion that Jill is going to fucked by Ty's black cock in the hotel room. Well lets say she does can we have Ty having an average size cock and her husband having the 10inch monster and Ty was crap in bed !

She has to seek for giveness from her husband. He chooses to fuck a black girl while his wife has to watch. The she has to take photos of the black girl. Oh yes and lick her husbands cum from the black girls pussy !

I am not BTB fan unless it is a one of mistake.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
I dare you...

To prove me wrong. Boss takes wife and knocks her up, stealing her away from hubby. Prove. Me. Wrong. Otherwise, it's just another cuck or unsuspecting hubby tale. Just another clone of countless other tales on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: anonymous-just

Stop your whining you fucking red neck. You sound like one of those scum religious fanatics that wants smaller government but can't keep your stinking noses out of our lives. Go fuck yourself, that's what your kind knows best.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
IR

There is only ONE reason to have Boss (soon to be Bull) be Black in this tale (and NO, being a Duke football player ain't it!).

As to the 'show him we trust him', has the couple forgotten outfits Three & Four from LAST bet? Pretty sure Sweetie has NOT forgotten, so guess who's side she is on? And maybe under! Perhaps Boss just needs more whack-off material? Hope he takes his Canon (pun certainly intended!)

Sorry, MonkeyTail...it's gonna be a great story for IR, low ratings for LW! Agree, if ya just GOTTA do it, give Ty-guy a 6-inch single-shot! Keep the stereotype to a minimum!

stanford_carlystanford_carlyalmost 11 years ago
Another great story!!!

Hope you add more chapters! :)

cabanazcabanazalmost 11 years ago
Dont listen to the haters

They are just here to discourage you.

Awesome writing. Also read your other stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
waiting for the next chapter

good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
As Well Written as This Is....

A bit to predictable dont you think? Ty bops wifey with his 10" snake. Wanna bet? No way Carolina wins. Wanna bet? Probably belongs in IR. Like I said pretty well written but......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
About as subtle as a train wreck about to happen--and just as fascinating

While we all know what is about to happen, I will certainly be looking for the next chapter, because....

1) I love reading about petite girls named Jill getting their brains boffed out;

2) the unusual Duke-UNC dynamic is portrayed quite accurately (he's right, Tarheel girls are real honeys, while Dukettes are, well, not hot at all); and

3) the mechanics of Monkeytail's stories are evolving a little bit, even though the basic plot will almost certainly prove to be identical to his other stories.

When Jill inevitably succumbs, the tribal conquest of Duke over UNC will cause a large measure of her submissiveness. (An interesting manipulative tool, Monkeytail!)Never mind that her unnamed husband (what wimp never names himself at all while describing his wife's seduction?) was also a UNC guy, but tribal conquest isn't necessary to subdue him. He is already on record as not wanting to stand up to his boss for any reason.

So hubby has no clue how sexy his wife can be except for all the guys who say they want her? Thanks to Ty, they actually play games at home now. And hubby is more concerned that Ty might think he doesn't trust him than concerned that his wife know for certain that he won't protect her? Note to supposedly naïve hubby: best case scenario, right now YOU are a part of the friendship Ty and Jill share, but after this trip, even with NO SEX AT ALL, they will have an intimate friendship totally independent of you. Worst Case Scenario=Disaster; Best Case Scenario=potential for Disaster>>what makes this trip a good idea again?

But Monkeytail, even in the erotic aspect of the story, you have your work cut out for you. So far, 1) the husbands in your stories are totally oblivious to the seductions of their wives, yet they end up witnessing their total debauchery.2) Neither husband has had to deal with the aftermaths of their shattered marriages, either. The first might be realistic, and it is your prerogative, I suppose. However, you cannot be considered a good writer if you never show any of the mechanics of seduction. And how is the unnamed husband going to witness Jill's heart-breaking but totally expected capitulation when it occurs out of state? If hubby hears about it after the fact, you'll be introducing the aftermath that you usually avoid.

Since these are fictional characters, I eagerly anticipate this train wreck. In fact, I want a front row seat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Don't listen to the people that tell you to not listen to the haters, cos they are just as fag as you are. going off you other stories you cuck loving bitch.

Bossman86Bossman86almost 11 years ago
I've read this story before!

I have to say this is well written, on the flip side most of us know how it will end. I will not discourage you from continuing from the story, its yours, i just hope that it might be different from the others. I look foward to reading the rest!

BriteaseBriteasealmost 11 years ago
oh come on

This is what you lot (and maybe me) want to read about!

Carry on. We're all waiting!

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Hubby needs to be a man.

Don't give a fuck about race. White, black, yellow, red, green, purple, plaid, doesn't matter. Hubby needs to stand up to Boss/Asshole and tell him flat and cold that he will NOT take wifey on the "just friends" weekend.

Grow a pair, or at least have the hubby grow a pair! Be original for a change!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

dont expect it iron - monkey only does cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Bring out the next chapter soon. This is fantastic work. Love all your works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
how boring

the next niggerslut in the loving wife category with an asshole of "friend" and a mentally challenged white guy. any dumber and you ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
If

hubby only had a brain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yep I suppose that's normal...

you don't want to offend someone so you let them take your wife away. Normal for an ASSHOLE or a LAZY fucking writer who can't take 10 minutes to think up a better plot. SNOOZE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
People need to get over it.

If you don't want to read a cuckold story, skip past the loving wives section. If you read more than one of a person's cuckold stories and you get mad because all they write are cuckold stories, you're a moron. Stop reading. Move on. If you're angry because the stories are too predictable but you keep reading, you're a retard. I'm sick of people bashing other author's stories. If you don't like the stories, push the back button on your computer until you get out of the Loving Wives section, and chose something else. Or better yet, just shut the fuck up!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

Well written. Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: anonymous-people need to get over it

You shut the fuck up. You don't like the comments don't read them asshole. Who the fuck are you to tell anybody what to do. The writer doesn't want feedback, shut the damn thing down. It's not your call anonymous prick. Loving wives has been bombarded with interracial and fetish crap for way to long. It's time we revolt against this scum wimp ass cuckold writers to put their shit in fetish where it belongs. Got it asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
1*

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I love it

Excellent. Hurry up with the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

I love these kind of stories but it would be nice to have the boss be white ever once in a while. Most bosses in America are white you know. Thanks again for the story

norcal62norcal62over 10 years ago
Just be aware when the friend, boss, co-worker is black..

the story is about racial and sexual tensions. Not my cup of tea either, but some must get off on it. There's enough interracial stuff on Literotica like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Morons post comments on this site.

Just couldn't let the most recent comment be a troll. Keep writing ; your stories are sexy.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 9 years ago
Good Start

And a nice slow build up. Hope that the next chapter doesn't disappoint

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stupid bet stupid story.

Stupid people are not erotic, just stupid.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through...

Thanks for the offering.

AmateurBardAmateurBardalmost 7 years ago
A good start

Although I know where this is going, I'm enjoying the trip. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Uh uh

Anyone asks for my wife for a date, much less an entire weekend away, and he will be eating through a straw until the new teeth come in the mail.

I wouldn't have put up with the jackass taking pictures of her in skimpy outfits either.

Ocker51Ocker51over 6 years ago
Delete

Sorry but not into cuck shit, time to delete this author off my list⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Trainwreck ahead...

Writing is solid. His boss taking pics of his wife and then her agreeing to go on the trip with him slide this one into the not believeable category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How could he not know what Ty was setting Jill up for during their weekend trip?

Unless Jill and her husband have discussed her fucking a black cock this story is not believable or even a decent fantasy. If they haven’t then the answer should have been no.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
More

More or garbage from Monkeyass. A very appropriate name in relation to the trash he writes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
very good.

love it !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonkeytail10103@monkeytail10103
757 Followers
professional, educated, fit... and love learning about people and discussing the various dynamics of sex

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES