All Comments on 'Never Enough'

by gotwood49

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 17 years ago
Damn. . .

You are a naughty, naughty, naughty man. . . but that is why we love ya. ~ Red

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
that telling mike piss me off

other than that the story was good.you don't tell private family business to no one.

yeyeyeyeover 17 years ago
HOT ONE!!

very hot story!I learned the excitement that got heartburn.

I like this phrase.

"He meant to shoot his load into the woman who had born him"

It's wonderful!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
any man know if you see some personal

family business is kept at home and not shared with otrhers and when you fuck a girl you keep it to yourself.that was dumb and the i don't know after he fucked his mom.yes mom i'm the man of the house now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Talk To Much!!

You would have had a good story but the insert of his buddy Mike screwed the whole story up. Keep writing good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Doing Mom

Good story. Waiting for more of the same. My sister and I grew up in a home where my parents divorced when we were in our older teens. I had already been fucking my sister for a year or so. My sister told me how lonesome our mother was and needed someone to screw her. I immediately volunteered for the job. our plan was to let mom catch us fucking and see where it went from there. One day when we knew she was on her way home we went to the bedroom, got naked and began to fuck. All of a sudden we heard this noise. Mom was standing in the door and began yelling "what are you two doing! my answer was "fucking my sister just like I do every day. Pull up a chair and watch my finish fucking my whore and you'll be next".She didn't sit down but did stay in the door and before long I saw her rubbing her pussy and I knew she was ready. My sister told her to come closer and as she approached the bed I pulled my cock out of my sis and shot my load all over my mother. My sister got some on her hand and put it to my mother's mouth for her to eat, telling her how good it was. As mom open her mouth to say something sis put some of the cum on her lips. I moved over to her, put my arms aroung her and told her how much I had wanted her for years and now she would be my bitch just like my sister and that since she was learning things she needed to know that her daughter also ate pussy,, that also sucked cocks and took it in the ass, that we regularly had a couple over where everyone had sex with the others and that she could join in or just watch. At that point I pulled her clothes off, pushed her on to the bed and entered her. My sister was sucking her tits and telling her how she was going to like it when I shot my load into her and she began eating mom's cunt. As the eating began I got hard and shoved my cock up my sister's ass and then moved to place her pussy over mom's mouth.as mom began sucking sis's pussy it became apparent that she enjoyed it and from that point we became a threesome. Sometimes I bring some guys home for me to give my ass and mouth to while they watch but they are not allowed to touch the women. We totally enjoy our lives together. At home everyone is nude and available for the others to use. It's gone on for a couple of years now and is working great. I love being a Mother fucker!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good storie keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

FYI:

Plastic {fake] TITS feel like shit AND, at first have very little, if any, feeling. Some regain feeling, but seldom to the original full intensity.

I tended bar in several topless/nude bars for a while, to help pay for college {I didn't start college until I was 32}. Several of the dancers had plastic tits. They didn't hesitate to talk about their boob jobs when a bunch of us went for breakfast after work. Most of them said that, if they had it to do over, they would not have their tits stuffed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous