Never Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gotwood49
gotwood49
70 Followers

"Jason? Oh my god!"

Kelly tried to squirm from her son's embrace, but he was ready for that. His arms locked around her, and he held her securely. His balls were on fire, and he couldn't stop now, if he wanted. He didn't. He meant to shoot his load into the woman who had born him, to show her what a man he'd become. Her voice was rising in pitch.

"Jason! Let me go!" She struggled, but it only served to excite him more, and he began to pump his hips against her. "Jason, please!" she begged. Finally, realizing that her struggles were only feeding his growing excitement, she stopped her movements.

He continued to thrust into her, now even more animatedly. He sensed her defeat, and was quick to capitalize on it, rolling over onto her as he fucked her. His knees spread her legs widely, and he sunk to the balls inside her with each thrust. Kelly was pushing up with her hands, trying to crawl out from under him, but he gripped her tightly, his hands wrapping around her breasts. His breathing was labored as he hung on, grunting his pleasure.

Jason's cock was hitting places inside her that Kevin never had, and she tried not to react to it, but now her primal need was stronger. Her mind began to rationalize for her. Her voice was weary as she whimpered half-heartedly, "Jason, honey. Please. Please, Jason, please." She began to move with him.

Jason had never been more sexually excited. His mother's pussy gripped him now, and he felt her resistance lessening, as her desire built. He loosened his hold on her, now letting his fingertips surround her nipples, and she moaned as he manipulated the sensitive skin. Her voice grew more hoarse, her tone more demanding, as she continued to speak his name.

"Jason! Jason, please. Oh, god...Jason!"

Kelly felt every stroke as her son's cock invaded her, pounding away at the sensitive tissue deep inside her. She wanted it now; wanted more of him. Finally, she said the words he'd wanted to hear. She begged him.

"Fuck me, Jason," she grunted. "Fuck me harder! Oh, god, please!" His hands left her breasts as he supported himself on the bed, raising himself up to slam into her even harder. His hips flexing and his balls slapping her mound with each new attack, he watched her as he fucked her. She was no longer his mother. With her hair flailing wildly and her body writhing, she was like some animal beneath him; wild, but under his control, as he took her.

When at last it was done, Jason collapsed onto her, his balls still clenching the last of their load into her. Kelly's cunt grasped him, holding him hostage; unwilling to let him go. The sounds of their breathing filled the room. Suddenly, the gravity of what he had done struck him, and he pulled from her, raising up.

"Oh, god! Mom!" he said. His slippery cock lay across her thigh now, still drooling its juice, and he quickly rolled off her. Her hand grabbed his arm as she turned to him.

"Jason, honey," she said. "It's okay, baby. It's okay." She looked him in the eye as she told him, "I'm divorcing your father, anyway. After tonight, I know it's the right thing to do." Seeing his look of sadness and incomprehension, she caressed the side of his face with her hand. "Kendra's already talking about moving in with Susie. You can stay here, and take care of your mother's needs."

He looked at her, struggling to understand. Holy cow! Was she saying he could fuck her again? His voice was trembling as he whispered, "Mom. I...I don't know..."

Kelly looked down at her son's waning erection and smiled. "Just say okay, honey. And call me Kelly, if it helps. Things have changed between us, you know." She looked him in the eye, smiled mysteriously and said, "and, Jason...don't tell Mike everything, this time."

gotwood49
gotwood49
70 Followers
12