All Comments on 'Never Forget'

by khon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sad

It didn't take long to see a number of things wrong with this relationship. "I saw him smile and nothing else mattered to me". Hmmmm... nothing else? Headed for divorce court! Maybe not, he's a pretty twisted perv, after all he gets off on his wife's cunt being completely stretched out of shape. She couldn't even feel her husbands cock when he entered her. Its just a matter of time, till her hubbys nice size cock won't be enough. Yeah its supposed to be fantasy, but the way its written, its a prelude to tradgedy.

Tim C.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Double Sad!

Unreal is being kind. Your characters didn't seem to know what to do next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot story.

Thank you. I hope you continue writing despite the attack of the assholes. We need way more of you and far less of them around here.

They troll here looking for stories that offend them then leave the same pathetic comments over and over. Soon their friends will join them telling you the same crap. Original they're not and most can't write a grocery list. When they die, they're given an enema and buried in a match box.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
From Khon.

This is the first story I have ever written in any form, I am certainly not offended by those that want to post negetive comments.

I wasnt born yesterday, I have seen the average joe that gets his kicks off on slamming something on the internet for years.

I find people that pick the most mundane issue in something then try and use it to thier personal advantage quite interresting. (personally, I can think of several other areas that would send a flag in my story as to authenticity!) BUt then I wont judge those that are "fishing" They take the first thing they see normally,,, Haha.

The story, is true. However, it is written from my perspective, and I am the husband in it. It cannot be perfect because of that fact. I told it the way I invisioned it, there were actuaally several points that dont line up perfectly from the story I remember. The thing is, I told it how I "want" to remember it and how I would like to "hear" it if I were given the opportunity.

As a first time story writer, if the only critique I hear is from the obviously frustrated pervert, I can live with that.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Anonymous almost 18 years ago said the story was "Sad". Why? While stationed in Germany I had a job that took me away for literally weeks and months at a time. If I was lucky I got home late on a Friday, went out with my wife and then back to our apartment in Hainerberg housing and back to the work site on Monday. My wife was bored during the week and took some college classes where she met and soon started enjoying dinner with her English teacher. I told her he was aiming to get in her bed but she laughed at me. Well, three weeks after the first date when I took her to bed she told me not to bother eating her out to get her ready for sex. I easily slid in with no need to go easy and while enjoying a good fuck told her how she felt different.

That brought on some tears and the admission the she had sex with "Larry" and swore that she would never let it happen again. Never again lasted for over a year and I could alway tell because she did feel looser while he was screwing her. Fifty-four years later we are still together and I was a willing cuckold but we were happy and I still get turned on by the memory. Only regret is that she never gave me any accurate details; insists that he was the same size as me. Yea, right! Now I fantasize about watching her being fucked by a ten inch black cock that cum in her sterile pussy. She still looks damn fine (5'2", 34D-26-34) for a seventy plus white girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous