Never Forget A Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mitchell." Mitchell supplied, helpfully.

The manager nodded silently, and then shook his head. "And... umm, what are you after?!"

Tanya tried to listen in on the conversation, if only as it meant she didn't have to deal with the fact that everyone in the store was just standing there are staring at her. Even the other woman was watching her, although Tanya could get a sense of resentment steaming off her. Was she the alpha female in this store - hell, the _only_ female in the store - and threatened by what she saw? Tanya would gladly swap with her in a heartbeat.

Mitchell was explaining again what he wanted, and the manager and just gathered his wits enough to quote a price back.

"$250!" Mitchell exclaimed. Even while dealing with her own acute sense of exposure, she detected a hint of disappointment in Mitchell's voice.

"Ahh... I can't afford $250." Mitchell said, ruefully. Silence reigned for a few moments longer. While Tanya dealt with everyone running their gaze over the skimpy pink clothing, and dawdling over her exposed legs and stomach, Mitchell only had eyes for a large Batman figurine posed in some kind of weird fight scene.

Mitchell looked longingly at what Tanya could only classify as a toy, and then back up at the store manager.

"Look." Mitchell said, Mitcheller-of-factly, "We don't have that kind of money." One last glance at the limited edition collectible that lay so close, and yet so far from his grasp, was all it took for Mitchell to make up his mind on what needed to happen next.

"However..." he said, slowly, with a side-ways look at a red-faced Tanya. "Perhaps we could, well, ahh, come to an arrangement?"

Mat looked meaningfully at the manager, and when the man's eyes swivelled back to his scantily-clad girlfriend, the beginnings of an agreement began to form in the silence.

Slowly catching on to the implication, Tanya became even more nervous.

"Umm.. guys... what... what are you talking about?!"

Mitchell leaned closer to the manager, and the two of them suddenly dived into a short, urgent, and whispered conversation.

Tanya tried to nervously smile at the others, and in particular the sensibly dressed other woman, who had withdrawn back slightly and was partly obscured by some shelves.

"Ahh, hi?" Tanya said, with a small hand wave that was careful not to move that hand too far from where she needed it to cover her most private of regions.

Several of the guys tried to stammer a greeting in response, and Tanya could see some of them were as nervous as she felt. Tanya almost felt good at that. As the realisation that they couldn't string words together with her standing there, she even had the faintest feeling of reassurance.

That reassurance lasted all of ten seconds, before Mitchell suddenly turned around to face her again.

"Good news sweetheart. Tommy here is going to give us the figurine for only $25. An absolute bargain!" Mitchell seemed delighted with this change in fortunes. Behind him, Tommy the manager's face leaned around Mitchell and gave her a sickly grin.

After a couple of seconds of confusion, Tanya quietly said "Really? He's going to drop the price $225?!"

"Well," Mitchell conceded, "I can't take all the credit for this great bargain. You had a role to play as well!"

Tanya grimaced at that. "So let me get this straight, because I've walked in here and absolutely fucking humiliated myself, and made myself look like a little girl for these... weirdos... they're going to give us a 90% discount?"

Mitchell looked wounded on behalf of his friend behind the counter.

"Certainly not, sweetheart!" Mitchell chided her, "Tommy here is a small business owner. Tommy can't afford to give us a 90% discount just because you make a decision to let me choose your wardrobe."

Treating Tommy to a friendly hand gesture, Mitchell continued with "That's hardly fair on him, is it!"

Tanya fell silent in confusion, and began to feel slightly bad for calling these people weirdos. As Tanya's shoulders drooped in resignation at her current situation, she quietly mumbled an apology for her insulting language.

"That's right. Tommy can't give a 90% discount just because a sexy woman comes in to his store in sexy clothing." Mitchell said, pausing for a few seconds before concluding on, "however, he _can_ give a 90% discount if a sexy woman comes into his store in sexy clothing, and he and his regulars can spank that sexy woman on her fine curvy ass five times each!"

Tanya simply stood there for a minute, her jaw dropping open, and her hands falling down to her side. For those sixty seconds, all thoughts of covering up was lost on her. For that unreal moment, Tanya's world began to spin around her.


"Spanking?" she whispered, plaintively.

"Spanking." he said, firmly.

*******

Two minutes later, a dazed Tanya found herself standing in front of Tommy, who was now sitting on a special chair set up in the middle of the store. Tanya's long legs meant she towered over Tommy, but that was soon to be rectified.

When one last pleading look at Mitchell failed to make any impact on her boyfriend, she squeezed her fists, gritted her teeth, and even stomped a foot on the ground. The tantrum-like reaction might have perfectly matched her costume, but Tanya knew that if she dragged this out further, she ran the real risk that more customers would come in. More customers meant more spanks.

"Oh shit!" Tanya exclaimed, as she forced herself to bend over Tommy's lap.

The others had positioned themselves so that the had a prime view of Tanya's backside, but Tommy had also "thoughtfully" placed a mirror in front of Tanya. She could see the others watching her bottom, and cringed as she felt further degradation at the thought of that stupid phrase plastered over her ass.

"She's got a great ass." Tommy said, appreciatively. Tanya was known for her curvy derriere, and the statuesque redhead grimaced as she prepared for the oncoming wave of spanks.

The first one landed without further warning, and Tanya yelped as her bottom reverberated from the impact.

Applause and laughter broke out behind her, and as Tanya looked into the mirror, she could see the grins of the men, and the grim satisfaction of the other female. For a moment, the thought flitted through her mind that this other woman would have a crack at her exposed, helpless backside as well. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!

There wasn't too much time to reflect on that though, as Tommy's second and third spanks followed in quick succession.

Tanya yelled out in shock at the constant assault on her bottom, and the stinging intensified as the third spank hit while her cheeks were still recovering from the second.

The panties had bunched up again as she'd leaned over Tommy's lap, and the uncomfortableness of this was only accentuated further as the repetitive spanks thrust the material deeper between her ass cheeks.

"Oww!" Tanya yelled, as Tommy's fifth and final spank found it's target. Even without being able to see it, Tanya knew that her bottom was now a patchwork of red marks covered by a pair of pink panties jammed deep in her crack.

She couldn't avoid looking into the mirror, and was horrified to see the other men just staring there, with a look of absolute lust on their faces. Their turn was coming up shortly.

As Tanya stumbled back to her feet, she tried to pull the panties out into some semblance of shape. Doing so merely drove home to her how sore her ass now was, and that was only after five spanks. She had another twenty five to survive.

Looking at the men, her eyes begged for mercy. Sadly, none was forthcoming, and in fact she realised with a start that the nondescript brunette had confidently stepped forward and was now taking her place on the chair.

Tanya couldn't decide whether being spanked by a man or a woman was more embarrassing, but with a reluctant sniff, she stiffly resumed her unfortunate position.

As she leaned down, the woman darted in and whispered into Tanya's ear.

"Don't come back into this store dressed like this, slut. This is my place, and I don't need these guys comparing me to you!" There was real venom in her voice, and Tanya was about to protest her innocence when the woman unleashed her first spank.

Tanya groaned in pain. The other woman was strong than she looked. She also wasn't in the mood to let Tanya's poor ass recover between spanks. Four consecutive spanks reigned down on her, each more powerful and vengeful than the last.

Tanya's senses screamed out as the open palm landed again and again on exactly the same spot. Tanya tried to grit her teeth and keep quiet, so as not to give the brunette any satisfaction, but as she spotted the guys in the mirror pant in open awe of what they were seeing, Tanya couldn't help let a groan out.

She lost track of time for a short while, but the fourth spank wasn't immediately followed by her fifth and final, as Tanya had half-expected. Gasping, and catching her breath, Tanya looked up again and saw her audience was also surprised. After a few moments, and as the tenderness of her backside fired away in her mind, the brunette slowly began to talk.

"Hey guys. The red head here seems to believe 'Friendship is Magic'. But I don't really think that applies in her case. She called us weirdos..."

"I'm sorry!" Tanya interjected, helplessly.

"She called us weirdos!" the brunette continued, firmly, "so I don't think she deserves to have this on her ass!"

With that, she suddenly grabbed the panties, and yanked them Tanya's long legs.

"No!" Tanya shouted. With her ass now completely exposed, the brunette roughly parted Tanya's legs so that the guys behind her had a perfect view of her pussy. More shame than Tanya thought was possible instantly welled up in her eyes.

Glimpsing Mitchell in the mirror, Tanya could tell even her boyfriend was slightly taken about by this turn in events.

Without any other commentary, the brunette took one more look at Tanya's naked ass, raised her hand up high, and brought it down in an arc with all the force she could muster. Straight on to Tanya's slightly upturned pussy. The sound of skin hitting skin reverberated around the store, and even the men who'd been enjoying this show winced slightly at the sound.

********

The brunette had let Tanya stand up and fumbling retrieve her panties from around her knees, before silently rejoining the crowd with a look of total satisfaction on her face. She'd left Tanya with an extraordinarily red bottom, and looking down the barrel of twenty more spanks from four men who probably rarely - if ever - got to touch a woman.

The next few minutes had felt like hours. Each of the four men took their turn at carefully placing Tanya over their knee, and selecting their target on her pleasingly large bottom. Her curvy derriere offered a wealth of landing spots, and each one of them was explored as the men thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

Between the sweaty smell of the guys and their nervous laughter at being this close to a beautiful woman, degradation swam in the forefront of Tanya's mind.

She groaned, grunted, and gasped through spank after spank, thwack and thwack, and humiliation after humiliation.

And yet it ended with such suddenness that Tanya was still dazed for several minutes before she realised she'd made it through at the hands of her six tormentors.

As the spanks still rang in her ears, and her hypersensitive ass cheeks felt phantoms blows that were no longer being delivered, Tanya struggled to her feet one last time.

The last man resumed his placed in the crowd, and Mitchell stepped forward.

Tanya panted from the exertion and for a split second feared that Mitchell was going to indicate she should get over his knee for one final crowning embarrassment.

Thankfully though, he just took her hands and smiled.

With a wink, he gave her a cheeky kiss, and simply said "Thanks for the great birthday present, sweetheart!"

Tanya was lost for words.

********

The transaction seemed to go smoothly between Tommy and Mitchell after that. Not that Tanya was particularly concerned about the fucking Batman figurine that her boyfriend was so taken by. She had enough to worry about with the searing memories of her abject debasement, and the fact that she doubted she'd be able to sit down any time in the immediate future.

She was only hearing snippets of the conversation going on next to her.

"This is going to look great in my collection!" Mitchell was raving, while Tommy had a deeply satisfied look on his face as well.

"Don't mention it Mitchell. If this hasn't made my regulars loyal for life, nothing will!" Tommy replied, excitedly.

As Mitchell admired the boxed collectible that was now his prized possession, Tommy then thought to add.

"Besides, what with the CCV footage, I could sell that and make a mint! Hell, I should be paying *you*."

Mitchell laughed distractedly at that, too busy engrossed in inspecting his latest acquisition. However, gradually his mind focussed on what Tommy had said. At the same time, Tanya's mind began to sound alarm bells too. Together, with perfect timing, they both slowly looked up at Tommy. In unison they said.

"CCV footage?!"

Mitchell and Tanya looked at each other, and Tanya could see this was not something Mitchell has genuinely considered.

In less than second, Tanya went from worrying about being embarrassed by the attentions of six others, to panicking about being embarrassed by the attentions of millions of others.

"Hey. Hey." Tanya said, with an entirely feeble attempt at a light-hearted laughter. "Surely we don't have to bring CCV footage in this?!"

Thinking wildly, and too afraid to consider the consequences of Tommy and his regulars have permanent access to a video of her exhibitionism, she even threw in with "Hey, you know, I'm sure we could stump up some extra cash if you could see your way to wiping that video!"

Tanya tried to give Tommy a friendly smile through the humiliation and aching.

Tommy looked uncertain for the moment, and then looked at his regulars for guidance.

"Well," he said cautiously and carefully, "I could get a fair bit for this video, and you were just saying before that you couldn't afford even $250 for the figurine."

There was a pregnant pause where the tension in the room was ratcheted up several notches.

'However," Tommy finally said, "perhaps we could come to... another arrangement?"

*********

Tanya stared sternly at Tommy, after the manager had finished explaining what he'd like in lieu of any cash payment for the video.

"I'm not jerking one of you assholes off." Tanya said flatly. Her expression brooked no argument - there were some lines she simply wasn't going to cross today.

"No, no, no!" Tommy said quickly, "You misunderstand!"

Tanya raised an eyebrow, and indicated with a shrug of her shoulders for the man to continue. She was acutely aware that she'd been lucky so far that no-one else had thought to come into the store during the long, drawn out twenty minutes that she'd just suffered through. Her luck was due to run out soon, and impatience and anger were now competing for attention in her mind.

"No. We wouldn't ask you to give us a hand job!" Tommy said, with a low and unappealing whine to his voice. "We are gentleman after all!"

Tanya snorted at that, but otherwise kept silent.

"No." Tommy continued. "What we want..."

He stopped, and looked at several of the others for support in going on. They silently nodded their approval of what they knew he was about to say. In the sharp, unforgiving light from the store's ceiling, the manager had a creepy and leery look in his eyes.

"We want you to masturbate in front of us."

Tanya coughed disbelievingly.

"You what?!" she finally managed.

"We want you to masturbate in front of us!" Tommy repeated. He tried to pull himself up to his full height, but given he was relatively short, he barely came up to the shoulders of Tanya's, and looked like a hobbit in comparison to Mitchell.

Not for the first time today, Tanya's vision began to swim, and the world seemed unstable around her.

Given everything she'd been through so far though, given the merciless spanks she'd been subjected too, and given that still waiting for her was a degrading walk back to the car in this mortifying outfit, Tanya's defences were shot to pieces.

Slowly, and with a distant - almost detached - look in her eyes, Tanya walked back to the chair. Slowly lowering herself down, and wincing visibly as her sensitive bottom hit the unforgiving metal of the fold away chair, Tanya leaned back and sighed deeply.

One hand moved down her front, almost subconsciously, and edged between the frilly pink material of the My Little Ponies panties, and the small tufts of pubic hair surrounding her pussy.

Two fingers began to probe her sensitive crotch, and she looked up in mute resignation as the men in the store formed a half-circle around her chair.

With her red-hair falling haphazardly over her shoulders, Tanya began to press deeper into her pussy, and then began to rub methodically away.

Trying to shut out the audience around her, Tanya channeled her thoughts into the kind of delicious revenge she inflict on Mitchell for all of this. Her imagination was firing on all cylinders as she mentally pictured him on all fours naked, bound and humiliated in front of her.

No! she thought. Naked, bound and humiliated in front of her, _and_ all her girlfriends!

She began to rub harder, and her other hand began to move up and play with her crop top. Roughly pushing up the material, she tweaked her left nipple, and a low gasp began to escape her lips. Lost in her own private world, she imagined herself alone on some private, secluded beach, bringing herself ever closer to climax.

She was almost getting into the full swing of things, when she made the cardinal mistake of opening her eyes. Instantly she was brought back to the real world.

She wasn't on some private, secluded beach. She was straddling a chair, one hand down a pair of little girl's panties, another hand exposing and groping her breasts, while a bunch of comic book nerds looked on in amazement.

Another groan erupted from Tanya's lips, and the feeling of bliss she'd momentarily held on to was stripped rudely from her grasp. In it's place, the sense that she was here, debasing herself for these men, letting them see her in her most vulnerable state, flooded back.

Still, she couldn't stop. Didn't want to stop.

As she threw her head around, she could see that at least three of her audience were now noticeable playing with their own bulges. Tanya tried to look away, but her audience surrounded her, and wherever she looked she could see her embarrassment reflected in their eyes.

Worse was to come when she saw the brunette. The look of utter contempt that Tanya was treated too cut right through her.

"Oh fuck!" she groaned, as her fingers pushed deeper and deeper into her now wet pussy. Hitting her g-spot, she rubbed, stroked and teased her hyper-sensitive crotch, unable to stop from climaxing in front of a crowd of strangers.

"This is so humiliating!" Tanya gasped, as she reached the edge of a climax, and squeezed her right nipple hard. The pain from her breast temporarily brought her back, but it was only a temporary delay.

Furiously fingering herself, and with her top practically over her head now - blocking her vision but completely exposing her tits - Tanya could no longer resist her animalistic urges.

With a high-pitched cry, and with her juices squirting out, partly creating a damp spot on the chair, Tanya came to a thunderous climax. Even with her pink unicorn and rainbow crop top stopping her from seeing her audience, she knew exactly what she must look like. Half naked, and wearing a pair of girl's panties that were now completely soaked with her own juices, Tanya collapsed back in the chair.