Never Forget A Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mind was too jumbled with the after-affects of the orgasm to focus on much, but when she did catch a mental image of something, it was of a woman, mercilessly working on her most private of parts, in the middle of a crowd, with the most absurd tiny pink outfit Tanya had ever seen. The woman was a redhead, tall and thin, but with a curvy butt that matched her hair for colour.

As the images danced in and out of reach, Tanya began to piece together who this silly, slutty woman was. The face of the strange woman in the chair came into view one last time, and the woman in her mind's eye looked up at Tanya tiredly.

Except the woman's face was no longer that of some detached stranger. Faced with her own reflection, the real Tanya opened her eyes with a start, and moaned out loud in abject surrender.

Her humiliation was now complete. Her embarrassment final and overwhelming. To wild applause and much hooting and whooping, Tanya just sat there, legs spread open, her perky b-cup breasts pointing out with nipples akin to diamond cutters, and reflecting back on the unimaginable acts that she'd just irreversibly performed.

"Oh shit..." she whispered to herself.

********

Mitchell walked out of the store with his prized possession, and Tanya was still breathing raggedly as she turned to join him. As she was about to cross back out into the mall, Tommy suddenly called out to Tanya.

"Hey. Mitchell told us the reason.... well, the reason for all of this," Tommy indicated the chair and the store in general with a wide expansive sweep of his arms, "was because you forgot his birthday."

Tanya just stood there, wordlessly, staring back blankly at the fat old man who'd just organised her total, complete indignant shame.

"Well," he continued, in a somewhat conciliatory tone, "we'd be happy to add you to our store database and remind you of Mitchell's birthday next year!"

Pausing for a moment, but not getting the immediate reaction he'd hoped for, he tried to sweeten the deal further.

"Hey, I could even throw in a 25% discount. You know..." he said, with a meaningful glance, "special conditions apply of course."

Tanya looked up and down at him, and opened her mouth to reply. When no words came out, she simply closed her mouth again, spun on her heels, and slowly, almost robotically, exited the store.

The crumpled material of Tanya's pink cartoon panties didn't fully display all the letters of "Friendship is Magic." Instead, Tommy's final view of Tanya was a simple glimpse at a scattered collection of letters on a bright red backside. It read: "Friends s Ma c".

"Friends smac." Tommy repeated, quietly. Yes, yes they most certainly do.

Tanya wouldn't be forgetting Mitchell's birthday next year. She wouldn't forget his birthday this year either. She'd never forget his birthday ever, ever again.

********