Never Have I Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A knock brought me out of my head once again. "Who is it", I yelled.

"Greg."

"Shit!" I'm not dressed yet. "Give me a minute and I'll be dressed. I'll come out when I'm done." I had to hurry up and finish getting dressed. I pulled the towel off my head and ran my fingers through my hair. The robe came off and the silk pj top was sliding down my body; once again bringing my body to life. I don't know what I'm doing here. I looked into the mirror to check and make sure I wasn't sporting the raccoon eyes from my eyeliner when I noticed he was standing there in the door looking at me.

"How long have you been looking at me?" My nipples were rock hard before the entire sentence left my mouth.

"Long enough to be sure I was right. You're stunning without all that extra crap on your face. And I want my fingers to get caught up in the knots while I'm running them through your hair. I can see your body responding to me Sally. I don't know why you're trying to fight it. I don't want you for your money. I have all that I need already. Can't you see that all I want is you?" He pleaded with me as he closed the space between us. Before he was done talking, he was there behind me, his breath in my ear as I heard, "all I want is you". I leaned back into him and everything melted around me. He turned me around to face him and brought his arms around my body bringing me into his. Slowly he walked me back into the wall and pulled both of my hands above my head. He held them there with one hand while the other made its way to hold my chin straight so I'm looking him dead in his eyes.

"Tell me what you want Sally. Tell me what you need to put out the fire raging inside you right now." He growled at me. He broke his gaze to bring his lips to my neck to nibble in all the places that make me want to throw him down and rape him.

I tried to pull my hands down so I can feel his body; pull him closer to me, but he held fast and wouldn't let me move. "Tell me Sally. Tell me what you want. I'll give you everything if you'll just tell me." Greg whispered in my ear. He followed those words with his tongue tracing around my ear lobe sending more shivers down my entire body.

My legs were visibly shaking beneath me. I didn't know what he wanted to hear. More than anything I wanted to say whatever he wanted to hear so he'd give me the release I so desperately needed. I kept pushing my pelvis toward his only for him to giggle and move away from me while he kept me from moving any further.

"Please", I begged to him. I looked Greg directly in the eyes and pleaded to him, but he just kept repeating the same thing. "Tell me Sally."

I was so hot and desperate by now my normal good girl filters were gone. "I want you to fuck me. Please make me cum. I'll do anything you want, but please make me cum!" I had finally broken down and said exactly what he needed to hear.

"Spread your legs for me."

I did as he asked as quickly as I could and was rewarded with his hand grazing down my body to rest at my drenched pussy. Even through the silk material he can feel my swollen clit and starts rubbing circles around it with his fingers. Each touch brings a loud moan as he brings me closer and closer to the orgasm that's been building all afternoon and into the night.

"Please. Yes, please make me cum. Don't stop please." I'm panting at him now. Just a moment longer and my body will be flushed with the ecstasy from this long overdue orgasm. And that's when his hand was gone. I opened my eyes almost in tears wondering what caused him to stop.

"You said you wanted to cum on my cock, remember?" With that he steps back and removes his shirt, undoing each button quickly and purposefully. I can't do anything but just stand there and stare at his chest. Just enough hair to be scruffy and manly was scattered across his chest and down his stomach, more hiding beneath his pants. My eyes are literally raping his body while I watch his hands slowly make their way to his pants.

"Tell me what you want Sally." His hands stopped and hovered at his belt, waiting on me to tell him to take his pants off. I broke my stare to look him in the eyes. There was a humorous sparkle there, but just under the surface of that I could see the fires raging. Raw need was hiding behind his taunting; he needed me just as badly as I needed him.

"Take your pants off Greg. I want you to be completely naked for me to see and appreciate. Do it slowly though; give me a show." With a wink I leaned back against the wall and brought my hands up to gently trace down my throat and rest on the top button of my PJ's.

His hands went to his belt and he slowly pulled the end out of the loops of his pants until he had the buckle undone and started pulling it off all together. Every inch of the belt that came off inspired me to undo a button. By the time the belt was on the floor, I only had two buttons left. When his thumb went to his pants button, my hand in kind went to the next to last button. We opened them both in unison. Just a zipper and one button left; the point of no return was here. To be any kind of naked in front of this insanely good looking man would normally have me so ready to puke I'd run the other way, but the look in his eyes told me everything I needed to know. He was hungry for me. I could see the fire raging and it was for me. I didn't want to wait any longer so I took the last plunge and popped the last button on my shirt. I let the silk fall slowly off my shoulders and in short order it was lying on the ground around my feet. Instinctively, I wrapped my arms around my chest.

"Don't hide from me Sally. I want to see all of you. Every part of you is beautiful to me and I won't allow you to hide it from me any longer." Greg pulled my arms down to his waist and my hands went directly to the zipper of his pants. If I was going to be naked in front of him, I was going to need a little more incentive than just a nice chest. From the bulge he was sporting in his jeans, I knew I was going to be a happy camper. His pants were down around his ankles in short order.

I stood there staring at him, amazed this sexy man with that huge rock hard cock was staring at me with raw need blazing in his eyes. I ran my hands down his chest, making swirling circle with my fingers, until I reached his hips. It was my turn to demand to know what he wanted.

"Tell me what you want Greg." I looked up and stared into his eyes waiting on his response. I could see he was trying to form the words to speak, but nothing was coming out. Finally, he took me into his arms and kissed me with such passion and force it took my breath away. He broke off his kiss and said, "You. Sally, all I want is you". If there were any solid bones left in my body, they melted with those words. I leaned into his body and then it was like we were one. In no time he had me on the bed, my arms pinned over my head, worshiping my breasts with his lips. Gentle bites, kisses, and his tongue ever so gently running across my skin had my body on fire and the need was unbearable.

"Please Greg; I need you inside of me right now. I can't take it any longer!" I was begging him to give me the release that I now so desperately needed. I just wanted to feel him inside of me. My pussy was quivering with need and something had to be done immediately to fix it. I opened my legs to him and wrapped them around his hips. Squeezing my things together and pulling him into me, my need at that moment was so great. Anything to get him that much closer to being inside of me; my hand quickly found his throbbing cock and positioned it at my now dripping pussy. I looked into his eyes and pleaded silently to give me what I needed.

"Oh God, Sally", he grunted as he slowly entered me. Every nerve in my body was in overdrive and each agonizing slow inch he gave me only served to fan the already inferno level fire within my body. I wanted more and I wanted it now. I started to rock my hips forward to force him further within me. I wanted to feel him all the way inside me, completely full of his hard throbbing cock. Each time I pushed against him, he would pull farther back only to fan the flames even higher. His teasing me was driving me mad. He knew it would only take a few strokes before all hell broke loose and I would cum. My dripping pussy was involuntarily quivering against his cock, pulling him in further; I was no longer in control.

Finally, I could take it no longer and pushed him off of me. He was so caught off guard it was crazy easy to get him on his back and his cock back inside me rather quickly. He was only prepared for me to bring him closer so it never occurred to him that I would be pushing against him. This time it was I who had his hands pinned down and controlled exactly how deep and fast his cock was inside of me. The change in position took a moment to get used to, but soon enough I was well on my way to the elusive release I'd so badly needed.

Greg broke free of my grasp pretty easily, grabbed my hips, and started to push back against me. I set the tempo and he kept up with me, every time I came down he slammed back against me. Soon I was all but thrashing against him as the most intense orgasm I've ever experience rocked my entire soul. My body shook as the pleasure overtook all my senses. No longer was I on top of this gorgeous man, but in space floating on clouds with unicorns and rainbows; pleasure pulsing through my entire body. I could feel it in my hair. It was the once in a lifetime kind of orgasm that no words could ever do justice.

As I came back down to Earth, I could feel one of Greg's arms around me while the other was stroking my hair. I was actually crying. Never have I ever. Mortified, I looked up to his face expecting to see him looking at me like I was some kind of freak. Instead, there was love and compassion. Plus the fire that was still raging inside of him. I could feel him inside me, not actually moving, but I could kind of feel his pulse inside of me. He wiped the tears from my face and pulled me down to kiss him. It started off tender, but once I started moving my hips again it quickly turned savage. It was his turn to manhandle me and I was soon maneuvered to my hands and knees.

"Face down, ass up. It's my turn to ride you as hard as you rode me. Are you ready?" Greg was grasping my ass firmly, the head of his cock resting at the entrance of my sopping wet pussy, ready to slam inside of me. I just had to say the word.

"Make me cum all over your cock. Fuck me hard and make me cum!" I screamed at him; I needed it so badly. I was craving him inside of me again. Even if my next orgasm wasn't half as strong as the last, it was still the best sex I'd ever had. I wanted more. Like a crack head needs another fix bad. He certainly didn't disappoint me either. By the time I said the word 'fuck' he was fully inside of me, completely filling me up. Within two strokes back and forth I was already on the verge of cumming. Each thrust was meant to be felt in my throat and I wanted more. There was something about the way he fucked me that drove me mad with need. I tried to hold back, but it was like he knew how close I was and wanted me to go over the edge.

"Cum for me baby. I wanna feel your pussy cum all over my cock. Cum for me now. Do it!" He growled at me; getting close to his own climax. The thunder in his voice commanding me to cum was all I needed to be pushed over the edge into another orgasm that brought me to the edge of tears once again. My body shook with every pulse of my pussy. Greg was pumping in and out of me with a heated passion so intense it was almost frightening until finally his entire body went stiff and he screamed my name, "Sally!"

We both collapsed onto the bed, panting like we had just finished a 10k race. My body was just a puddle of nothing, melting into the bed; yet it was humming. Fuck my money, if I can get laid like this on the regular, I'd live in a fucking box on skid row. I didn't know how I was ever going to be able to leave his house now that I knew exactly what he could do to my body. I had a few years of celibacy to make up for and by God I was going to see what I could do to make up as much time as I could; starting tonight.

"I need a shower, massage, something to snack on, and about 30 minutes and then I'll be ready for round two", I panted to him. Not hearing any response, I saw that he was out cold. Just like a man to pass out right after. I grabbed my previously discarded robe and headed back into the shower. Just because he was sleeping didn't mean I couldn't fulfill my wish list. After another shower, I quietly walked over to the buzzer to summon Brad for that massage and a snack. If Greg didn't have anyone on staff or speed dial, I knew I did. Lucky for me, his masseuse was on call and there right after I finished up with my snack and wine.

Since Greg had slept through all of this, I figured it was high time he got up and entertained his guest. What better way for a man to wake up than with his cock in a hot, wet, willing mouth right? After securing a wet washcloth and gingerly removing the covers from Greg's body I positioned myself between his legs to start the clean up process. The man didn't move a muscle so either he was really good at pretending or a very sound sleeper. Once I had him cleaned up as best I could without fully waking him up, I threw the washcloth to the floor and brought my lips to the head of his cock. I planted tiny kisses around the tip before my tongue made its way around as well.

"Mmm, Sally, you're hired as my personal alarm clock. I can't think of a better way to wake up every day." Greg mumbled as his right hand made its way to the back of my head; his fingers grasping a handful of hair.

Since he was fully awake, I pushed his legs farther apart so I could gain better access to what I really wanted. I cupped his nuts in my left hand; gently massaging and pulling on them, while using my right to guide his cock down my throat. I learned that if you just act like you're swallowing, you can take just about any size cock completely down your throat. Most of the time guys are so amazed you can do it you only need to be able to do it a few times before they blow their loads. I focused my efforts in keeping my tongue running around the bottom of his cock while letting my teeth just barely graze his pulsing cock on the backstroke. When I needed to get a few consistent breaths of air I would refocus my attention his nuts, pulling them inside my mouth and sucking on them gently. Soon, I abandoned his nuts all together so I could finger my now dripping cunt. Hearing his moans and mumbling my name had me worked up again and it wasn't long before I just needed to be fucked. He could see my need in my eyes as we never broke contact as soon as his eyes finally opened.

Pushing me off of him he said, "Sally roll over and open your legs so I can return the favor". He had pretty much rolled me over himself and had my thighs over his shoulders before the back of my head made it to the pillow. He was on a mission.

"Jesus Greg, if you're going to always be manhandling me, you could at least throw in a smack of the ass every now and then", I laughingly said to him.

"Oh don't worry kitten, that's coming later", he growled and winked at me before his tongue made direct contact with my swollen clit. Bolts of electricity were running all through my body as soon as his tongue made contact. Every muscle jumped and then just kept on going. Greg flattened his tongue against my tight puckered ass and proceeded to slowly lick upwards, stopping to taste my dripping pussy juices before ending up at my clit, gently sucking and stroking it with his tongue. My hands were firmly locked in Greg's hair while my ass was up off the bed struggling to somehow get him closer to me so I could cum all over his face.

"That's right baby, suck my clit and make me cum all over your tongue. Pleasssseeee!" This time it was me who was losing control. Everything, but the agonizing need to cum was completely blocked out and all I could think about was getting there. Making it over the cliff where all the white fluffy clouds and unicorns lived; where my body wasn't a body, but a bundle of electricity that fueled the overwhelming pleasure running rampant through my entire being. He was taking me there without breaking a sweat.

Without warning, Greg stopped sucking on my clit and started to gently kiss my left thigh. His eyes twinkled with mischief like a toddler who thinks they haven't been caught with their hands in the cookie jar. My head came fully up off the bed to stare at him, eyes ablaze, and ready to kill if needed.

"Greg what the hell? I was right there, just another second and I was going to cum. Why did you stop? You just love to see me suffer like this don't you?" I all but screamed at him, but put on my best spoiled brat pout in the hopes it would make him feel sorry for me and finish what he had started.

"You can pout all you want kitten, but you were promised a smack on the ass and I don't want to break it."

Oh God, he thought I was serious. The flash of fear of him going too far was enough to make my pussy quiver anew with need; this time not for his cock, but for his hand on my ass. I'd never explored this side of my sexuality, but with Greg it just seemed natural. Like it would have been weird if he hadn't taken a time out to turn my ass a flaming red/pink before allowing me to cum for him. This man had somehow gotten past all my defenses and into my very core without me even being aware. I was total putty in his hands.

Before I knew what was happening, Greg had positioned me over his knees with my ass free to him to dole out whatever sort of spanking he deemed fit. "If it gets to be too much, let me know", he said as he raised his hand over his head to start what would soon become my favorite way to get my pussy wet for him.

One. Two. Three. Each in rapid succession. The burn from the initial contact stung like a burning ember from a sparkler. It was there for a moment, but then gone. I didn't know how far I needed to go with this; I just knew it needed to be harder; now. I could tell he was holding back, but I needed more.

"Greg don't hold back. I can take it. I want it. Give me what I need. You said all I had to do was ask remember?" I was pleading for him to hurt me. The look I saw in his eyes made my heart skip a beat as I realized just exactly what I had said.

One. Two. Three. Four.

This time the burn was much more intense and before it could start to fade Greg started another series of slaps on my now blushing ass cheeks. He kept rotating between sides for what felt like hours, but in reality it was likely 15 minutes. It hurt much more than I expected and there would probably be bruises, but at that moment I had never been more ready to take on any and all cocks I could get my hands on. I would have done a football team without flinching.

"Are you okay? Did I go too far?"

"I need you inside me now", my voice was husky and sounded of pure sexual desire. I wasn't asking him to fuck me, I was demanding it.

Once again he flipped me around and within a few seconds he had plunged his cock inside me with one quick and hard thrust. My pussy reacted instantly and was quivering as he started to oh so slowly pull back out. He was teasing me again. Building the inferno inside me until I was about to explode. After a half dozen of these tortuously slow strokes I was clawing his back, ass, and thighs trying to get any kind of leverage I could to make him move faster. I needed to cum an hour ago and he was acting like he was fucking an innocent school girl whose virginity he just took.

"Greg, fuck me! Stop torturing me already. I need you to fuck me like you mean it. Claim your pussy already, it's yours. Take it and make me cum! Please!"