Never Have I Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head and looked me dead in the eye, "That's my pussy right? So that means I can fuck it any way I see fit. And right now, I see fit to make you beg me to let you cum." Having said that he picked up his ever so slow thrusts where he had stopped while he started to suckle my breasts. His eyes never left mine as I kept begging him to bury his cock inside of me.

He wanted to play dirty? Two could play at that game. Kegels are a girl's best friend and had done wonders to give me expert control of just how tight I could make my pussy quiver around his cock. Every backstroke I focused all my energy on making my pussy muscles lock around his cock trying to milk him dry. Within a few strokes I could tell he wasn't going to be able to keep his teasing up too much longer. His pace was picking up without him even realizing it and while he kept his eyes locked with mine, they were only half open and glazed over; in that happy place you only go to when you're well on your way to an orgasm.

"Cum for me, Greg. I want to feel your hot cum deep inside me." I figured if pleading to make me cum wasn't going to work, maybe asking him to cum would. There was no way I was going to wiggle out of the hold he had me in unless he wanted me to so I was willing to try anything to get him to finally fuck me properly. Hard, fast, and now!

He snarled at me and suddenly the raging Greg was back fucking me with pure abandon. One hand went to my neck cutting off some of my oxygen while the other made its way down to my clit. It was too much for me to process and I was overwhelmed within moments; riding out yet another all encompassing orgasm. Stars, rainbows, clouds; they were all there and for a moment I'm pretty sure I literally passed out. It was like getting thrown in a pool of pure ecstasy and the entire world fell away. I could hear both of us screaming each other's names, but it was faint and in the background like it was happening in another room. We both lay there, our bodies just puddles of exhaustion. I didn't know how long my body could keep this kind of thing up, but at that moment I was happy to lay there in his arms and recover.

"I can't believe how hot that was. I would have never guessed you were so wild in bed. I'm going to have to keep you locked up now that I know exactly what you're made of." Greg chuckled as he pulled me into his arms and positioned me so my head was on his chest. I could hear his pulse still pumping pretty fast, but calming quickly.

"Anyone who knew me would have never believed what I had just done tonight. Within less than 24 hours you've taken me from a moderately prim and proper woman to a cock hungry whore. I guess it's true that men really do want a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets."

"All I know is that I want you. I want you in my life, my home, and most definitely in my bed. Say you'll stay forever." Greg said as he was searching my eyes for any clue as to what I was going to say.

"You had me at, 'cum for me'", I giggled and planted a very hot and wet goodnight kiss on his lips.