Never In A Million Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat in silence, side by side in the leather lounge chairs and enjoyed the soft beautiful music while watching the crackling fire blazing away in the fireplace. It seemed so surreal as if for a moment we were floating away to some new place in time.

I was so relaxed and warm. I suddenly became aware of Connor's touch. He had placed his hand on mine and was lightly caressing it. It was so nice. My cheeks were flushed from the combination of the scene, the wonderful drinks and Connor's touch.

I suddenly felt my stomach begin to flutter and realized that my breathing was a bit shallow. I even felt a stirring deep down that I hadn't felt in a long time. I felt myself getting a bit moist and thought, "Gawd woman, what is happening with you?"

My head was spinning a bit from the combination of all this evening had to offer. I was desperately trying to keep certain thoughts out of my mind and I was beginning to fail. I kept seeing Connor and myself lying naked in each other's arms and-damn - I need to go home right now!

"Connor, I think I better be going home now. It's been a VERY nice evening and it has been so relaxing and fun to go over old times and catch up. I'm so glad you invited me to dinner and I can't tell you when I had a nicer evening. Thank you so much."

"OK, I hate to have the evening end, but your wish is my command. I'll get our coats."

Connor brought our coats. I stood, or should I say tried to stand, but had to have help from Connor as I was a bit more woozy than I thought.

I had to laugh a little when he helped me up – gawd, I hope I don't get the giggles.

"Here, let me help you."

"Ever the gentleman you are - thank you."

We walked to the side exit and I had to lean on Connor the whole way to the car.

"Are you sure you want to get behind the wheel, Sharon?"

"I'll be all right. This cold air will help, plus I'll drive home with the windows down and I don't have too far to go."

"Sharon, seriously, you know you shouldn't drive if you are not up to it. I don't want you in an accident or have you get pulled over by the police."

"Honest, I'll be OK, Connor. I'd say so if not. This cold air is working."

"OK, May I kiss you goodnight then, if that's OK?"

"Yes, I'd like that."

Connor lifted my face gently and placed his soft lips to mine. I think my eyes flew wide open for an instant.

This wasn't just the "peck-on-the-cheek" kiss I expected at all. He didn't break away and was so gentle. It was so warm and I found my tongue searching for his and soon we were dancing a slow tongue waltz and I felt my knees growing weak.

Wait a minute - get a grip, girl! I can't do this! But, oh it feels so good.

I wrapped my arms around Connor and pulled him tight against me. He put his arms around me as our kiss became passionate, hungry lips responding to the fire beginning to smolder below.

Am I really doing this? Kissing another man, here in public, a black man. OH MY GAWD! Something is flooding over my whole body. I have to stop this NOW!

"Connor, Connor please, please we need to stop."

"Sharon, look, I really don't want you driving in this condition. I really don't. It's too risky. You said you don't have to be home for anything, so look, come back inside and I'll get a room for you. You can stay here tonight and get up in the morning, have breakfast and go over to the hospital."

"Connor, I don't know. I can't let you do that."

"Look, Sharon, I want to do this, and I am freezing out here. Let's at least go back inside to discuss it."

I still had to depend on Connor for support walking back inside. The drinks - the whole evening was really hitting me.

We went back to the lounge and Connor took my coat off and sat me down. "You sit here and I will go to the front desk and get a room for you"

"You shouldn't, Connor."

"Nonsense, relax and I'll be right back." He spoke to the waiter from the lounge and then went to the front desk to register.

In the meantime, the waiter brought me another chocolate martini. No way should I have another drink. BUT, these are so good, and after all, I am not going to be driving. So, why not? Mmmmm, so good.

Connor returned with the room key and sat with me while I finished my drink.

"You know you are going to have to support me walking after this last drink?"

"My pleasure, Ms. Sharon."

And with that we headed to the elevator. I had to lean on Connor all the way up on the elevator, as the martinis were really working their magic on me.

We arrived at the room. Connor opened the door and we entered. It was a very beautiful room, but it seemed to be spinning a bit– oh, those martinis. Connor took my coat and then came to me and wrapped his arms around me. I was still chilled and certainly woozy. I felt so comforted in his arms. He asked "You OK?"

"Yes, but I had too much to drink."

"Would you like some coffee or perhaps a shower? What can I get for you?"

"No, I'm not a coffee drinker and I don't have anything with me for a shower. Let me splash some cold water on my face and I think I will be fine in a few minutes,"

"There is a bathrobe and most anything else you might need in the bathroom if you want to shower."

"I think I'll pass on the shower. I just need some cold water." I went to the bathroom and made use of the cold water splashing it over my face & neck. It was soothing though quite cold. It was, however, bringing me back to somewhat of a steady state. As soothing as it was on my face, it wasn't doing much to smother the flame burning deep within. I put a cold washcloth on the back of my neck. I relieved myself and gave the cold water another go. I actually started feeling better as I returned to Connor.

"Feeling better?"

"Actually, I am. That cold water definitely helped."

Connor wrapped his arms around me again. It felt wonderfully good, but my mind was on overload racing with so many thoughts.

"Connor, look, I'm really conflicted about this. You and I both know I shouldn't be here. I've never done anything like this, ever. It really has never even crossed my mind. I'm afraid of you staying here with me. What if someone finds out? What could it do to you - to me and my marriage?"

"Sharon, listen, if you want me to leave, I will get another room. I would never want to see you hurt or cause any problems for you. But, no one - look at me - NO ONE will ever know, but you and me. This will always remain our little secret. I have dreamed and fantasized about this moment and I don't want to let it slip away. Let's seize what little time we have and make a very special night of it - OK?"

"Oh, Connor, I, I, Connor I don't know. I know I shouldn't be here, but I can't deny you are making me feel very special and I can't deny what I am feeling - the excitement, the hunger, the possibilities of such a night. But, I just can't believe you would want to be with me when I know what you could have. I'm also frightened, It's been so long since, well since."

"Look, Sharon, I told you how you have always been my fantasy and - come here."

Connor pulled me into his arms for a deep, soft, passionate kiss. I totally melted against his body. I felt the unmistakable bulge against my stomach as electricity raced through my body. Resistance was futile. My juices began flowing at just the thoughts.

Am I really going to go through with this? Is this REALLY happening to me? My kiss turned into a wanton hunger as I searched for his tongue. Our hands pulled at each other's clothes. Connor caressed my breasts and my nipples stiffened. His touch felt strange, yet so warm as the fire under my breasts was smoldering hot now. More, MORE, I can't stop now - no turning back. Oh, GAWD, yes, I'm on fire as my juices flow freely now the wetness soaking through my panties. I'm a prisoner of desire.

"Sharon, let's take our time and savor every second. I will turn the bed down, lights off and you can change in the bathroom where you will find a robe. Come to me when you are ready."

I floated to the bathroom, somewhat out of breath, seemingly in a trance. Is this real or am I dreaming? This couldn't be happening. But my body on fire tells me the truth. I changed out of my clothes and my soaked panties. I splashed water on my face and looked in the mirror at myself. "This is it. You can do this - there's no turning back now."

I quickly looked away, turning the light out before I changed my mind. I opened the door to a darkened room with only a subdued glow of a nightlight from across the room. My breathing was erratic, my heart pounding. Oh, god!

Connor was sitting on the bed with just his boxers on. I went to him. He opened my robe and pulled me to him. He placed soft kisses on my breasts and nipples that were now hard, extended and insanely sensitive. My nipples had never been this sensitive to a touch. He continued kissing and massaging my breasts as he stood and pulled me close.

Our bodies were overcome with desire, hunger and anticipation. He had to feel my heart pounding in my chest. I felt the unmistakable bulge on my stomach that had been absent for so long.

Connor dropped my robe from my shoulders and we began another passionate kiss. He raised my chin and looked into my eyes.

Breathlessly, "Connor, I, I..."

"Sh, no words - just kisses."

This kiss was tender and void of the hunger - desire that is sure to follow, but for now just a warm, simmering passion. My stomach flipped over and over. I thought my heart would leap out of my chest it was pounding so hard. I felt deep stirrings that I had forgotten existed and my pussy became a river of moistness seeping from my labia.

Connor sat me on the bed and began to pull his boxers down.

"Please, let me do that."

I slid his boxers down and came face to face with a beautiful cock - a beautiful black cock. And, no, it was not the stereotypical monstrous cock that you've heard about - just a beautiful, very nice, thick cock.

I simply could not help myself as I reached out and touched this velvety piece of hard flesh. I pulled Connor to me and kissed him across his abdomen while stroking his cock. I kissed the tip of his cock and tasted his precum. It was salty, but quite sweet. I swirled the tip of my tongue around the head, as I sucked him into my mouth. Oh, how I had missed this.

I ran my tongue up and down the length of the underside and then drew him into my mouth. Oh, it had been so long since I had such a moment - a beautiful, hard cock in my hand - in my mouth. I was ravenous.

Connor moaned softly, "yes. Oh, Sharon. Sharon, you have to stop now or I won't be able to control myself." He lifted me for another embrace and a more passionate kiss. "It's my turn to pleasure you. Lie back on the bed."

Connor climbed in bed next to me and proceeded to place kisses all over my face, my eyes, my mouth, my neck, and my shoulders as he gently massaged my breasts, taking each breast in both hands and making love to each one with his soft kisses. He pulled each nipple into his mouth with a strong and urgent sucking motion and his tongue danced wildly over and around each nipple.

"I can't take much more but, oh, please don't stop – don't stop."

I almost exploded right then. I was a smoldering volcano. All I could think was please, please come into me. I need your cock in me.

Connor raised his head "You are so beautiful, Sharon. Oh, how I've fantasized about being next to you like this. I want to savor every part of your body for the time we have."

"Connor, Connor," I mumbled breathlessly, "I can't believe you - that this is really happening. You make me feel so special. I think I'm in another world."

"You are special. I told you that for me, you always have been very special."

We embraced passionately. Connor held my face and I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him tighter against me. We kissed with our tongues searching for more of each other. The sexual intensity was overwhelming. I desperately tried to pull Connor on top of me, between my legs, but he pulled away.

He continued down my body, spreading kisses across my stomach and then to my mound. His hand found my opening which was now flooded with my juices as never before.

He licked my labia - one side then the other gently sucking each into his mouth. It was sheer ecstasy.

"Oh, GAWD, Connor, please, I can't take this. You are driving me out of my mind."

"He continued licking my labia and he inserted a finger into my pussy. Oh my GAWD! Thoughts raced through my head, "I'm going to explode if he keeps this up." Connor plunged his tongue into my pussy and licked upward dragging his tongue across my clit, driving me out of my mind! Then came another deep lick and another across my clit as he inserted another finger into my pussy. Wave after wave of pleasure flooded my body.

"Connor, Oh, GAWD! Oh, Oh, yes, yes! I, I'm, I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Oh, GAWD I'm cummmmiinng. EEERRRRGGGGG!"

I couldn't believe the guttural sounds coming from me. I had been released! After a while, my breathing finally returned to short pants - "Oh, my GAWD, that was incredible! Geeze, Connor, simply incredible!""

I thought I was going to black out from the most massive orgasm I'd had in many, many years. But, Connor didn't stop, his fingers worked their magic as he kissed my stomach. He reached up and played with my nipple. My body was a smoldering mass.

Suddenly his tongue began those upward licks of my pussy again. He dragged his tongue oh so agonizingly slowly over my clit each time. I was totally in heaven.

Every time he stuck his tongue into my pussy then plunged it slowly in and upward licking across my clit my mind exploded with my body in a shower of sparks. "Oh, geeze - here it comes again!"

"Oh GAWD, Connor, don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm cumming again. I'm cumming, Eeeyyeeeee oh, oh!"

I wrapped my legs around him and pulled his head into me as explosions rocked my body. Again, wave upon wave of pure pleasure engulfed me. I don't know if I passed out or not, but Connors's gentle kisses brought me back to the here and now.

"Oh lord, Connor that was absolutely mind blowing! I can't remember when I ever came like that."

"I love that you are pleased. All I've wanted in my fantasies for so long now, is give you the pleasure that you deserve, but we're not finished yet."

He began kissing and kneading my tits again and suckling my nipples, swirling his tongue around them. Another rocket ride began.

Connor climbed on top of me. I looked down at our bodies and was struck by the contrasting beauty of our skin together. Connor is very dark with a very fine, lean body and the beauty of our skin together made me want to pull him even closer.

"Connor, I want you in me. Please make love to me - now. Just, please, just go easy at first - it's been so long." It was a pleading, an urging, I was desperately craving his manhood.

"I will because I want you to remember this forever. I know I will.""

Connor raised up and moved the head of his beautiful cock to my entrance. I was very wet. Connor ran his cock up and down my entrance several times gathering my juices. I was so wet that I knew his entrance wouldn't be painful. He just kept teasing me - up and down, up and down.

"Connor, please, I can't take any more. I need to feel you inside me!"

The moment that thick, beautiful, hard cock entered me a couple of inches I gasped as it took my breath away. Oh, what a wonderful feeling!

"Yes - that's it. Give me all of it, Connor - all of you!" With another push, telescoping inside of me growing longer, wider and deeper, he was now fully buried in me and I could feel the pressure of his manhood on my cervix. "Yes, oh yes - you feel sooooo good. I feel you so deep - so full!" Every fiber of the walls of my pussy so long dormant were blasted awake by the sudden stimulation of this beautiful intruder.

"I can't believe how awesome you feel, Sharon. You feel so good, so very good. Are you OK?"

"Yes, Connor! Yes, I'm okay. Now please, make love to me!"

He began moving with slow, agonizingly slow strokes in and out - in, out, in, out just driving me crazy.

"Faster, Connor, faster!"

With that he began to really fuck me hard, the thrusting I was dying for. He was hitting bottom every time as my pussy clinched and grabbed at his cock, trying to hold him tightly in me. My body was burning up as I moved my hips up to meet his every thrust. Everything within me was awakened from a deep slumber. We were hungry and wild with all our needs and passions coming forth in this moment.

"I'm going to come. I, I, I'm going, I'm cumming, Connor. I'm cuming, eeeeggghhhh. I'm still cumming. Don't stop! Yes, yes, oh, oh yes."

Explosion after explosion rippling through my body as that magnificent cock pounded into me. Wave after wave of sublime pleasure flooding, carrying me away.

"Sharon, here it comes, I can't hold back, Oh, oh, oh, yes, yes, YES! Oh god YES!""

I felt Connor's cock swell inside me as jet stream after jet stream of his cum filled my pussy. My pussy had his cock in a vice as it filled me to overflowing.

"Connor, I'm cumming again. Don't stop. Please, don't stop. Eeruuuggggg!" I lost all sense of reality in that moment. I was being transported into the clouds, a wonderland just floating away.

Again, I nearly blacked out, everything was a blur and I was panting uncontrollably, mewing as I drifted back into the moment.

As I came down from those marvelous multiple orgasms, I pulled Connor to me and gave him a most passionate kiss that surely said "thank you - THANK YOU!"

"Oh my lord. You are one incredible lady, Ms. Sharon - the very best for me - ever! Fantasies are one thing, but this is reality."

"I bet you say that to all the girls, Dr. Jefferson."

"Absolutely not. I told you, I never slept around. I am a one-woman man. When I date someone - they get my sole attention. But I still say you are the very best."

We kissed again and snuggled. I laid my head on his chest, savoring the bliss of the previous moments and again looking at the beautiful contrast of our skin together.

I reached down and took hold of Connor's softening cock and decided to pleasure him as he had for me. I sucked him into my mouth, cleaning our juices from him and tried to get as much of him into my mouth as possible. This beautiful cock sprang to life again erect, and seemed even harder to the touch than before. I was really into sucking this beautiful cock, giving the head a real work over and working my hand up and down on his shaft.

Connor moaned with delight as I devoured his cock. I was sucking really hard on the head when he stopped me "You have to stop before I cum."

"Connor, I want you to cum - it's OK."

"Sharon, much as I would enjoy that, I was holding off because I want to have another session buried deep in you, feeling your pussy wrapped tightly around my cock. I want to make love to you again, Sharon."

"I want that, too, Connor but let me be on top this time so I can really pleasure you with you even deeper in me."

"How can I refuse that?"

I straddled Connor and after a long, very passionate kiss, I took a moment to look down and admire the contrast of our bodies together again.

I reached down and took hold of that beautiful cock and guided him into my pussy. We watched it disappear into me gratifying every nerve as I lowered my body onto him. I was so full. I felt the ecstasy build quickly again as I began a slow rocking, grinding motion back and forth.

"You feel so damn good in me Connor - so good."

"GAWD, Sharon, I'm in heaven - your pussy fits like a glove."

I picked up my rocking, grinding motion and every now and then I would rise up and down. During the rocking motion I squeezed my vaginal muscles like a clamp on this magnificent black cock, keeping it in a death grip.