Never In A Million Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sharon you are driving me crazy."

I began moving really fast up and down, as I was getting very close to another orgasm. Connor grabbed my ass cheeks and helped me. We developed a frenzied fucking rhythm building to a crashing crescendo.

"Connor, I can't wait, I'm so close, I, I, I Oh, YES! I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Feels so damned good! Oh yes, yes."

I collapsed on Connor's chest, savoring the orgasm as it was happening, I tried to lock lips with Connor when he let go.

"Sharon, Sharon! Here it comes! Here it comes! Oh GAWD, YES!, YES! That feels so fucking good!" I felt the swelling of his cock and the following release as stream after stream of cum once again filled my pussy to overflowing.

The walls of my pussy clamped down on his cock like a vice grip. It is mine. I won't let it go.

"Oh, GAWD, Connor I'm cumming again. I'm cumming again! Oh, oh eeeerrrrrgghhh!!! YES!"

My body was rocked like never before and I thought I would pass out. We both collapsed panting. Our sweaty bodies melded together, totally satiated.

"That was one incredible, simply fantastic, Sharon. Oh my GAWD, I've never cum so hard in my life! – WOW! Until now I could only dream of this moment. My fantasy has been fulfilled."

"I can say the same to you, Dr. Jefferson - WOW is right! I'm still trembling."

We lay there speechless for a while, savoring the afterglow and sharing small tender kisses. We remained silent. It didn't seem necessary to talk, just savor the appreciation of each other. I don't remember when, but I drifted off into a deep sleep. I awoke to Connor's gentle nudging.

"I wish the night would never have ended but, I have to go make rounds and attend a meeting at the hospital. You can sleep more if you want and have breakfast on the room tab. I guess you will be heading over to the hospital then."

"Thank you. Connor, look, I don't know what to say..."

"Sh, you don't have to say anything."

"No, I need to say something. I have to be honest with you. I'm really conflicted in that I feel guilty for allowing this to happen, I mean what I've done here. But, to be honest, you have to know it was one incredible, wonderful night that I wouldn't trade for anything. You are a most incredible, beautiful lover and some woman is going to be VERY lucky to share your life. We both understand that nothing could ever happen with you and me. But, I will be forever grateful to you for awakening in me things I thought were forever gone - you were – you are amazing."

"Look, Sharon, I agree the night was truly amazing and fulfilled my every fantasy. I told you that you have always been a fantasy of mine and it all came true last night like I never dreamed it would. You will always be the best and I will be forever grateful to you for that."

"Oh, Connor, thank you so much for that but you do understand that this can never happen again. I just can't do this again, but I'll certainly be reliving it over and over again in my mind."

"OK, Sharon, I do understand. This will always be just between you and me so let me leave you with this. I may text you sometime down the road but I will never - NEVER - leave any messages except for a symbol - a simple "?" mark. If you care to and can come to see me here again, you only have to respond with a symbol of either a "+" you can, or a "-" you can't or won't. That way I promise never to interfere in your life or marriage, but I will hold out hope that we can make magic once again. Fair enough?"

"Fair enough, Connor, as long as you know we shouldn't do this again."

"May I kiss you good morning or goodbye?"

"Of course you can."

And with a soft, tender kiss Dr. Jefferson - Connor was gone.

I showered and relived those stolen moments we shared. But, waiting in the wings of my thoughts was the guilt that would surely engulf me. I know I will be a nervous wreck around my husband for a few days or more because even though it was such a wonderful, fulfilling night I'll cherish always, it was still wrong and I still can't believe it happened.

Still, I have to wonder - what will happen if that text message comes one day? Can I resist the temptation for another night of magic? Will it be a "+" or a "-".