Never Kiss and Tell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goosebbv
goosebbv
72 Followers

We cuddled for an hour when her cell phone rang. It was her parents and they were on their way home and wanted to make sure I would have her home on time tonight. They thought we were out. We talked as I got dressed to leave a little bit. We were acting like nothing just happened. We even made some small talk about going to the big party the next weekend. I left her house feeling on cloud nine. FUCKING hell yeah is all that ran through my head. When I went home I could not sleep the whole night, I just kept thinking about what happened. I even had to jerk off to the memory to go to sleep.

Monday I went to school feeling different. Like a man, no like the man. I think Mark even saw something different in me, because he kept asking why I looked like I was in such a good mood during home room on a Monday. I knew I should not tell him, but I had to tell someone. I swore him to the secret and leaned over and whispered what happened. I think Mark shit his pants; I mean the expression on his face really made me think he did. It felt so great telling my boy about my conquest. I mean what are friends for but to share the highlights of your life with?

I had gotten popular since I started dating Judy. Joe asked me to come and sit at the jock table one day. Steve and Joe were telling all the jocks how hot my girlfriend was and she would be coming to his party with me one the weekend. Then one of the guys jumped in the conversation adding Judy was not as hot as his girl Kim.

"Hell, Kim let me put it in her ass last week. Fucking tight man liking fucking a virgin."

Another guy jumped in saying, "Yeah well you all know I was seeing Lisa and she didn't get the title head cheerleader for no good reason. She gives the best head in the school."

Everyone seemed to have a story to throw out there. I just stayed quiet till Joe started nudging me with his elbow playfully over and over.

"So, what about you man?" Joe asked. "That girl is pretty hot; she let you hit it yet?"

The elbow nudging came from both sides now as Joe and Steve were laughing and egging me on.

I said, "A gentlemen never kisses and tells"

They all laughed. Then they started breaking my balls a little. Couple guys were teasing saying, I was wasting that pretty girl if I was not getting any.

Finally, "I came back with who says I am not"

Joe and Steve gave me a high five and said together, "That's our boy. Good job man."

We were all having a great time when the bell finally rang. Dam, I was getting so much attention from all the popular people. Through out the week people would say hi to me and what's up like we had been friends all through high school. Even Lisa the head cheerleader stopped me in the hall one day just to talk. I was taking Judy home every day after school and looking forward to the big party. Judy and I would talk on the phone only minutes after dropping her off. Things were going great.

The night of the big party came and when I pick up Judy I was not disappointed. She looked hotter then ever. She had these tight jean shorts on with a big light pink belt. The belt matched the little pink half top she was wearing. She loved showing off the flat tummy. She looked great. I was chatty the whole way to the party, however Judy was really quiet. In fact she was not saying much at all. I didn't really think much of it, because when we got the party she starts hitting the drinks right along with me. Shots and beers for a few hours. At some point the guys were all in the kitchen playing a game a drinking game and invited me in. I asked Judy if she would be alright mingling while I played and she nodded ok.

The game was called kings and cards were drawn each on leading to more drinking or other people having to drink depending on the cards draw. Whoever got all the kings won, well sort of, they had to drink a huge cup full of at least 3 beers. Of course being new to the game, I managed to lose and drink the big cup. I was really trashed and was not up for round two.

I stumbled up and went looking for Judy. I was hoping she was at least a bit sober, because I was in no shape to drive anywhere. I checked the living room out since that was was a lot of the girls were hanging out. Lisa was there and so was Kim. They started talking to me about something. It was hard to follow since I was pretty drunk, and all I could really think about was the stories I heard about these girls. I almost lost it when Kim had to turn around and bend over a chair to reach her beer. She had great jet black straight hair with little bangs in the front and big brown eyes. She was only 5 foot tall but had big D boobs. When she turned around I saw a great tight ass in those jeans. When she turned back to me all I could think about was this girl let guys or at least one guy fuck her in the ass. I was wondering what her butt looked like naked. If she did get fuck in the ass, did her little bangs bounce around as she took it? My mind was racing and I felt my stomach turn a bit as I was getting excited.

It must have been clear to the girls I was starting to feel a bit off. I asked were the restroom was to throw some water on my face. Kim pointed to door that had a little line out side of it. I must have given a face like I am not going to make it or something. Lisa told me that there was a bathroom upstairs in case I felt sick or just needed to throw some cold water on my face. She led me over to the stair case and pointed to the left telling me first door on left. I head up there to throw some cold water on my face.

Thankfully no one was waiting to use this bathroom. I went in and ran the sink and threw some water on my face. The feeling of getting sick pass, and I just needed to take a piss. I turned off the sink and went to the toilet and relieved myself. I suppose you only rent beer, because it was running all through me. I finished and washed my hands. As I turned off the sink my head was clearing up a bit and I heard some music behind me. It was not the same song as being played at the party. I looked behind me and there was another door. It must lead to the main bedroom. The music let me know someone was in there. I saw the doors had those old fashion key holes that you could see through and curiosity got a hold of me. Maybe it was the booze or just that feeling of wanting to know what is going on, but I turned of the light in the bathroom and went and kneeled by the door.

I looked through the peep hole and saw that there was a dim light on in there. Someone but a T shirt of something over the lamp shade to make it a bit dimmer. I guess to set the mood. Then as I looked on the bed I saw Joe pumping hard and fast some girl. Her naked leg wrapped around his back as his butt pumped into her fast and hard. It was even violent looking. He was kissing her on her neck as he pumped into her over and over and I could hear her little moans.

"You like that you fucking slut?" I heard him say to her.

Dam this was like a real porno. He was pounding away at her, not soft and tender like my love making. He was just banging away and she moaned in pleasure.

"You like taking that dick don't you?"

I was so hard I started rubbing my dick through my pants. Fuck it was so hot. I unzipped my pants and got me dick out to jack off. I started jacking off as I watched and tried to see more of this girl's naked body. I could see her one boobs was flapping back and forth which each thrust. Then I heard her scream out.

"O god"

I couldn't believe it. I think he was making her cum. She moaned more and more. I started cumming all over my shoes. I shuffled back over to the toilet and got some tissue to clean up and threw it in the trash. I was afraid to turn on the light in case they saw someone was in there.

I went back to the key hole to get one last peak before going back to the party to find Judy. When I looked through, Joe was now on his knees behind this girl's sweet little ass. He was pounding into her doggy style as she moaned like a porno girl. What a great ass she had. I slowly move my eyes up her body and could see her perky tits swaying back and forth as she was getting fucked. This was just like a real live porno. I had to know was this one of the cheerleaders that was at the party.

Then I got the shock of my life as I saw the profile of Judy's face. Her mouth wide open panting. I was so angry, but what the fuck to do. If I walk in will I get me ass kicked? Will she dump me? Should I dump her? All these thoughts were running through my head and more. Also running through my head was why I was hard again. I figured I did not want everyone to know what happened, so I didn't want to make a big scene by busting in. As I was thinking all this I heard Joe say he was cumming.

"Not in me. Cum on my ass," I heard Judy.

I took this as cue to leave and go back to the party. I was just making small talk again with the girls when Judy grabbed my arm.

"That's were you been. I leave you alone and you are here hitting on girls"

Some fucking nerve she had. I should have told her what was on my mind, but it would be embarrassing for me too. So, I didn't say a thing. Shortly after we got in the car to go home. I just watch this girl, my girlfriend fucking another guy. I was thinking what the fuck do I do?

We got all the way to Judy's parents house in silence. Finally Judy broke the silence.

"So, you had a lot to drink. You disappeared for a little bit, did you get sick?"

I told her, "No, I just needed to throw some water on my face."

"Did Lisa show you where the bathroom was?"

"Yes"

Then she just smiled.

"What the fuck?" I shouted.

Then she said, "Excuse me. You are going to tell all the guys what a whore I am. Then get mad that I act like a whore? Also I heard you in the bathroom. Why did you stay so long? Why did you not try to stop it? Did you like the show?"

I was stunned. I had not clue how to respond. All I got out was, "Why?"

"You bragged to all your friends and that shit gets around fast. Lisa had the same problem; all the guys talk about her to now, because one guy bragged about her giving a him a great blow job. Now all the football team is after her for head. She has fucking blown half of them so they will like her and so she can stay popular. Otherwise she would just be the school slut. At least she is popular she says. This was one time to teach you a lesson. If you treat me like a whore, I will act like it. I had to move from my old school because I got a bad reputation for sleeping with one guy. Now you pull this. Learn not to kiss and tell."

Then she got out of the car, slammed the door and went in her house.

goosebbv
goosebbv
72 Followers
12