All Comments on 'Never Let You Go Ch. 11'

by stalkme

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

I had to keep reading the story, especially when I saw it was the conclusion and I had to see how you ended it. It really only had two outcomes and you definitely chose the better one.

From me, you have a sincere apology. I did something that I snark at others for doing, which is taking a work of fiction/fantasy that the author worked hard on and forcing reality into it. Your comments at the end were the proverbial smack-upside-the-head. 50 lashes with a wet noodle (or hard one, depending on my mood...snicker) for my momentary slip.

You really have presented a well written story with nice detail/descriptions and good sex scenes. So kudos from me and I will now go back to drinking my 'nectar of the Gods' and the start of my day.

obabyobabyalmost 10 years ago
Agree to disagree...

...about your stalker definition. A stalk is a stalker regardless of motivation or effect. That being said, I have enjoyed the story, but feel it lacks a little closure. It seems a little ambiguous; it could go either way, whether she stays with him or not after the moment passes and Jenna has time to reflect. I would love for you to consider an epilogue. I do appreciate this ending versus a more violent or tragic one. I look forward to your next story.

Heidi123Heidi123over 9 years ago

This story series is the real deal. Enjoyed this love story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I actually really enjoyed this read.

I try to avoid stalker themed stories because the authors actually finds them romantic and ideal.

Knowing your stance on this made this an instant reread and favorite.

I liked this ending. I would also love to read the more realistic ending you mentioned.

You're writing style is also quite refreshing (:

Erika281Erika281about 9 years ago

loved it from beggining till the end....sooo appreciate that happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best!

Read this from beginning to end and I was hooked. I love Max's character and loved the ending!

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
nice

i realy like this story and the right Dosis of Drama between Max and her. i also agree to your notes that Max is not a typical Stalker. I read a lot of Stalker stories here and in most of them the victim runs away or is captured and hold in some Kind of prison. no one of that is the matter between the two Lovers here. 5 stars for this Story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I loved it!

I appreciate your work so much. You inspired me to write my own erotica's. I'd post them but don't remember my password and the forgot passowrd link is not working.

Anywho I thought Max was so intease,misunderstood and loving. Men like that turn me on. They drive me crazy. Men like that give me butterflys. I want someone to adore me the way Max adored Jenna. It was so romantic to me. People think I am weird and crazy for wanting a man like this. I guess I am fucking crazy. We can't help what we like. Every day I search high and low for stories like this. It's was absolutely wonderful. Made me very wet too. And how you described Maxs looks made it even better. I could tell all Max wanted was love and he didn't know how to handle Jenna not being in his life. He just wanted to make things right again and be near Jenna. He was not a monster. He was just hurt.

Please write more stories like this. It was amazing. Thank you for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love this series! I love stories of obsession, and this was a cute one. Really appreciated the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing. Seriously amazing series! You’re an incredible writer ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Best story I’ve read on this site ever.

WSM98WSM984 months ago

🥲Thank you for this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous