All Comments on 'Never Say Never'

by Catharyn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Part 2????????

I'm more than a bit intimidated to comment on your well crafted words. At the moment, I'm torn between deep disappointment that part one is the only available and relief that it is dated today. The fact that this is a recent story leaves me hope that you are currently working on subsequent parts. I'd have been heartbroken if I'd found it to have been posted months ago, likely long forgotten by some hurtful tease of an author. I trust you won't abandon your now loyal reader for too long.

Need I say, I enjoyed this more than a little. Yum.

CatharynCatharynover 10 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous:

I am very glad you enjoyed my story, and I am honored by your comments!

Part II is in the works and should be up next week. Hope you enjoy it.

Catharyn

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
I WOULD SAY

being plugged in changes ones perspective. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Love your writing. You're a very sexy writer and woman. I would love to take you myself.

CatharynCatharynover 10 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the encouragement, Anonymous. Part II is in the works. Hope you enjoy it as well.

Cat

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So anticlimactic

You're obviously an incredible writer but with a build-up like that, you do your readers an injustice by leaving them hanging like this. Given this chapter was posted 2 years ago, it seems doubtful you've any intention of finishing. ...what a tease! I realize life can sometimes get in the way of good writing, but why not remove this chapter if you're not gonna finish? Or if you do intend to return to this story, at least update everyone that you've not disappeared.

This is by far one if the best stories I've read on this site, especially pertaining to the MfM theme (a personal favorite). I'm so disappointed....

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
I agree with anonymous

This story had so much promise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous