All Comments on 'Never Too Late'

by kindanormalmwm

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
well done

in many ways, writing this experience and taking him as well. I am exactly where you were, wondering what another cock would feel and taste like? I was there w/you all the way, wish to chat on how you reacted. 401 code

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice short story

Quite a few married guys have similar desire. Many indulge and find it exciting and satisfying. Happens with guys most would never expect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This could be me

I am a 57 y/o bi married man. I started late in life but it is so hot meeting up with other mature married men and sucking cock and sometimes getting fucked.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
Know how he feels.

I am 66 yrs old and I sucked my first cock when I was 60. I have sucked 3 cocks since then and I love it. I am not gay and like women very much. But I just love the feeling of sucking a cock until noon it shoots it's load in my mouth. I don't want a relationship with a man but it would be nice to have a regular cock to suck without having to try meeting a stranger to suck. I have to be very discreet because of family and friends. I would suck cock.more often if I could, but I am afraid no approaching strange man about sucking them. I don't like CL because of all the drugs and freaks on there. Any suggestions on how to meet a straight man that likes a blowjob now and then.

MatureSensualBottomMatureSensualBottomalmost 7 years ago
M+M

well come to the club guys.......

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 6 years ago
It comes naturally!

I totally identify with this writer. Best part of the story is the length! Short and sweet. Too bad cock sucking can't be easier but the shame is hard to over come. Once you find a willing recipient it gets easier!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The same boat

This story is just how i imagine it...i'm really not into men but i love oral. i think i'd be good at it but have never seen up close or held another man. Like others i don't like the CL and all the trash talk. Good Story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Old Man's first time

Sucked a dick for the first time when I was 83 and loved it. Now 86. Have repeated this about 8 times. Would like to do more but the lack of willing discreet men stops me. Giving oral sex is all I want to do. Stories such as this gave me the desire and nerve to start.

BinCOBinCOalmost 6 years ago
I'm also a late starter

I loved your description of your first time - I too love it when the guy I'm sucking takes charge (a bit). The feel of his hands on my head guiding me, his finger curling into my hair to hold me tight as he cums, just perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
First time

The story is similar to my first experience all. Love feeling the moment when the cum is swelling just before filling my waiting mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story!

Would love to have my first! It’s a shame that so many men want to do this but so few actually try. Good story though,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish it was safe to just suck any cock from any horny guy because I really want to do this. Being 60 and married for a very long time and with my wife sex drive having dropped in a very big way, I want to explore my strong oral desires with a male partner. I love my wife and have no desire to cheat on her and potentially get emotionally involved with another female. I recognize that I've had some bi feelings for years and have always loved the scent and taste of the women I have been with in my life and so trying it with guys is very appealing to me. I read these cock sucking stories regularly and also found I love the smell of my own crotch and have started to jerk off smelling my own sweaty underwear where my cock and balls have been all day. I end up cumming in a big way when I fantasize that the underwear I'm smelling is one of my good friends crotch smell and that I'm actually between his legs inhaling his masculine maleness, this thought always makes me cum. Having seen his cut dick numerous times over the years, it would be my ultimate fantasy to be able to suck him and lick his balls until he cums in my mouth and keep him as a very good FWB. It is too bad so many of us are too afraid to confess these intimate desires to our friends. I wonder if there is a chance that maybe, just maybe one of our long time married friends, might be in the same boat and have the same curiosity and want to get or give a blow job to a friend? I need to figure out a way to drop some hints as this is now firmly in my mind as a bucket list thing to try and I'm not getting any younger. Keep writing these stories, I love reading them and they always provide me with some good jerk off material!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous