All Comments on 'Never Too Old'

by asexyiris

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
out standing

that really told the story of sex; it didn't matter the age but you, hit the nail on the head great story keep on trucking being older myself I would love to meet this woman ; don't stop now more adventures please! a true dirty oldman

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stunning

Love the story!!

Pls write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Neat to know

It is neat to know ladies dream that they did well enough to warrant a desire for repeat performances. I know guys shoot for that goal, too. Thanks for a good story.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
older? than what?

we know almost nothing about these two other than she is older than him.

he is 19? she is 24?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
really true

I had a woman next door who came on to me when I was 25. She was a widow and 72yrs old. I told my wife and she laughed and said, 'go for it'. I asked her why she wasn't mad and she said she was pretty confident that I wasn't going to run off with her. She liked mrs.x and said if shes lonely and I can help once in a while to go ahead. Mrs.x had a body that looked like an older woman's body, unlike most described here, but not bad. But that didn't matter so much as the fact that I really wanted to make love to her. It was a need that she hadn't had fulfilled in many years and I was really glad I was there. Thirty years is a long time, but I remember well how she looked at me. Her breasts did sag some (gravity does work after all) and she had a roundness to her belly that replaced the flat toned muscles of youth, and a thick, dark, unruly, thatch of pubic hair shot through with grey. Olive skin, long thick black hair and brown eys, she never said where she was from. From the bric-a-brak around the house, I'd say the mediterranean area. Kind of a mystery woman. I know she had kids, but they never came to see her and perhaps they were dead. She never said. She held me tight and cried after. Each time my wife wanted an account of what happened while we had sex, but I never told her that mrs.x cried. This went on a long time. Years, until days before mrs.x died. I never knew why she cried so hard each time, not for certain anyway though I had my own private thoughts on the matter. She and my Wife remained good friends through all those years, yet never once spoke about the bond they shared with me. I do think that , in her own way as much as she'd let herself, mrs.x loved me. Yes, I think your character and her young man will see each other again. I don't know that you need to write another chapter. This as it is, is really beautiful. But maybe thats just because I identify with it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story - Great descriptions!

Your story is very erotic! The passion and pleasure are wonderful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous