All Comments on 'Never Upset a Nice Boy'

by Androgynousother

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
Youngsters these days

There have been so many changes in such a short time It's hard for some to understand them.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Meh!

Was good until the end. It wasn't needed, the people who matter were well aware of the situation, she was going to be gone in two years anyway, there was no need to destroy her like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting twists.

Another good read, but no romantic ending? Most unlike your other work Androgynousother. Even your poems have happy endings.

Well written short story *****.

AndrogynousotherAndrogynousotherover 7 years agoAuthor
Some explanation.

To Sbrooks103x and the Anon, this is an out and out revenge piece that I had to get off of my mind hence the crappy ending; 'Mrs Keach' is an extremely close representation of a cow that I work with - the setting and everything else is totally made up I must add.

She really pissed me off at the beginning of the week and was in the process of screwing over one of my mates that doesn't fit into her tiny, narrow-minded little world where the clock stopped in late 70's BUT was prevented from doing so, nothing as dramatic as this I might add but I can live in hope I suppose.

'Never Upset a Nice Boy' is a tiny piece of personal spite to purge my soul against a nasty bitch that will never read it, that stopped me from letting go a stream of verbal abuse on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Thanks for your support as ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Damned good

I've also known a martinet like Mrs K. I just wish I'd had the brains to do something about it.

A nice story, and well told

Thank You

HP

DragonlightoneDragonlightoneabout 7 years ago
My goodness!

I rarely comment, and then, only positive words. Loved this dark little tale. Back in the day there were loads of 'Mrs Keaches'. Lots of empathy for 'Grant' here lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Flipping hilarious!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Take that you Bitch!!

Great story! Liked how Grant got revenge on the pompous old bitch. Some might not like how it ended, but I thought it was great, watching her shuffle her ass out of the building, wondering what the hell had just happened. Thanks

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 4 years ago

get even

BUT DON'T GET CAUGHT

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

convoluted but good. hope he does get the old Bitch and anally too

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

OMG this was amazing! BTB to the core, but without the sadness of LW pre-history.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That was totally a Batman gambit but great story nonetheless.

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

That was fun!!!

sexymeupsexymeup4 months ago

sad to say, but some people do live in the past that way. their mind is fucked up, and they think they are always right in their thinking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndrogynousother@Androgynousother
Let's not kid ourselves, I write long stories with happy endings - whatever section they're uploaded to, and my characters tend to drink tea and eat bacon and egg sandwiches, might as well tell you now. If you don't like my characters or what they do, please remember they are...