New Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where you have the cattle right now?"

"They are off in the south-east pasture, so anything north of the fence line is good."

"Cool." Scott said as he began to scan the field. The scope was a high-powered "sniper" style scope, ideal for gophers and smaller rodents. Adjusting the focus, he began to scan farther and farther out.

"You know, if you look farther north that is where I saw some real big gophers", she giggled.

Scott moved farther north as directed, but still saw nothing but field, trees, and shrub.

"Here, let me help you." Feeling movement beside him, Scott became keenly aware of Audrey laying her breasts on his shoulder as she leaned over him and helped him to move the rifle farther and farther north. Trying not to think about those luscious tits separated only by a thin piece of wet fabric and his own shirt, he lost focus completely on what he was seeing through the scope. Not realizing that she had stopped moving the rifle, Scott was still fixated on the feeling of Audrey's tits rubbing his shoulder, until she said, "You see it now?"

Coming out of his mesmerized state, Scott refocused on what he was seeing.

"Oh shit!" He was looking right at his yard, and in the middle of the scope was the picnic table, clear as day. He dropped the rifle and turned to her.

"Oh man, don't tell me you saw me?!"

"Saw you what?" Audrey giggled and dropped her hand on to his thigh.

Abruptly, Scott realized that Audrey had not moved away an inch, in fact she had moved even closer. Looking at her, he now realized this was the moment he had always wanted but did not know how to achieve in this small town with too few women. Turning on the stool, he faced her and pulled her between his legs as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Still a virgin, he was nervous and had no idea of how to proceed, but her being such a close friend made it seem okay to just be honest.

"Tell me what you saw," he urged. This time it was Audrey's turn to stumble. She too was new at this, or at least inexperienced. She had brothers and sisters and they had all shared the same room. She knew about boys and sex and about penises and masturbation performed by both sexes. But she had never experienced it firsthand (other than her own sessions playing with herself) or actually witnessed the act completely. She had stumbled on her brothers more than once stroking there penises, but had always quickly retreated. When she had seen Scott laid out on the picnic table stroking his hard shaft, something inside of her actually throbbed. Part of it was the naughtiness of the voyeuristic act. But there was something more. It felt like she could feel Scott's member throbbing inside her like a heartbeat, and she began to be filled with an unquenchable desire to not only see more, but to be a part of it. That is why she called him and had him come over, though oddly enough the washer had actually needed fixed. But she was as handy as any man when it came to such things and could have done it herself. She quickly changed into something she knew Scott would like and set to seducing him. Now that the moment had arrived, she was not quite sure how to proceed. But like Scott, honesty seemed best and their friendship was something she always wanted to keep, regardless of how this all went.

"It wasn't intentional, but I thought I saw you out working in the yard and decided to put the scope on you. At first it looked like you were just resting, but as I zoomed in I saw something more."

"How long did you watch?"

"Well, until I called you, of course." Giggling she blushed and laid her head against Scotts chest.

Scott's breathing had become a little more rapid and shorter. His head was spinning and his emotions were mixed and confused. He was embarrassed and excited at the same time. He was horny but concerned that she might make fun of him. The only thing sure about his condition was his cock, which had become swollen with desire.

"I guess I should say I am sorry for that display, but I am not sure that I really am now."

"I should be the one saying sorry for spying on you, but I couldn't help myself. I ... I was ... excited by what I saw. I am excited by what I am seeing now." Audrey's voice had changed. It seemed deeper, throatier, and almost raspy. Her breathing was coming in shallow gulps, nearly in rhythm with Scott's own excited and shortened breaths. Scott realized that with her head on his chest, Audrey was staring right at his crotch. Oh Lord, he thought, she is looking at my hard-on. The thought made him even harder, and his cock jumped a little as he clenched his abdomen muscles in response. Audrey gasped.

"Can you do that again?"

Confused, Scott responded, "You want me to masturbate again?"

Again Audrey gasped. Though she had been thinking about the way his cock had jumped in his pants, she was even more excited about seeing his cock for real, watching him stroke it, and wanting to touch it herself.

"Listen Scott, we are friends and neighbors, and we have known each other for ever. I have been attracted to you my whole life, but until recently it just seemed like we were more like brother and sister and unavailable to each other. I am a virgin, and this is all new to me, but I want to find out more. I want to know what real sex is like. I want to see a cock. I want to see YOUR cock. I want you to play with it, and I want to play with it. So there you have it, what do you think?"

Scott was a little bit stunned. Never in his wildest fantasies did this kind of scenario play out. Or maybe reality was so much more stimulating that his fantasies seemed silly and childlike at this moment in time. He nearly was at a loss for words, but luckily, something came to him.

"Sure!" he blurted.

Audrey looked up at him and gave him the most beautiful smile. Leaning in, she tentatively gave him a kiss on his lips. At first, Scott was a little unsure of himself as he had limited experience kissing a girl in a sexual way. However, instinct seemed to quickly take over, and as she began to open her mouth and use her tongue, he responded in a more aggressive manner. Grabbing her by the head he pulled her in even tighter and kissed her in earnest. The moment seemed to last forever and he didn't want it to stop, but slowly Audrey broke the embrace by pushing him gently away with her hands on his chest. Both were breathing heavily now, and lust had taken control and demanded some kind of action.

Taking a deep breath, Audrey whispered, "I want to see your cock. Please? Show me what I saw earlier. Let me see it. Let me touch it. Please?"

Scott growled from deep in his throat. God, this was hot. Part of him wanted to grab her and ravish her. To strip her clothes off and take her any way he could. The desire was so strong it felt like he was burning from the inside. Part of him knew that she wanted the same thing. That she wanted to be taken, to be used for his pleasure and her own. He almost laughed from the thought of masturbating before and thinking how intense it was at those times. If this moment was any indication of how he was going to feel having real sex, he was not sure he could survive the climax. Taking a deep controlling breath, Scott responded not by touching himself, but by closing the gap between them again.

Grabbing Audrey gently by the shoulders, he said, "I will be happy too, but I want to try some things with you too. If we are going to do this, let's be honest with each other. Anything is open for discussion. Whatever you want, I will try to do. Whatever I want, will you be willing to try too?"

"Oh God, yes, Scott! I want this bad, and the fact that it is you I get to do this with makes it even better. I can't say what all I want, because I am not sure yet, but I definitely want to explore everything!"

Scott smiled and slowly let his hands trail down her shoulders till they reached her shirt bottom. As he began to lift her shirt, Audrey slowly raised her arms knowingly above her head so that he could keep going. Pulling higher, Scott had to tug a little to get the knot in her shirt pass her breasts. As he pulled it over her head, her tits released from their confines and bounced tantalizingly in front of his face. Her nipples were a deep brown surrounded by large areolas. Her flesh was goose bumped and taught from excitement or the cool air on her damp skin, or both. Her nipples stood at attention, and yearned to be sucked. Scott forgot to breath. His mouth watered and he just stood there admiring the sight as he let her shirt drop to the deck. Audrey stood there demurely, with a shy smile on her face and her head down a little as she nervously looked at him through her long blond lashes.

"Do you like them?"

"God, yes, I love them!" Reaching his hands up, Scott clumsily grabbed and squeezed them almost before he thought.

"Whoa there, big fella," Audrey giggled. "Try a little softer touch." Scott blushed, and slowed his actions. Moving his hands under her breasts he cupped them and lifted them slightly. Adjusting a little, he brushed his thumbs over her nipples and rubbed them in a circle massaging the whole area. Audrey breathed in, and moaned a little.

"Ohh..that's it. Keep doing that... that feels good. So damn good.... Ah, yes... "Audrey felt light-headed and leaned in more toward Scott resting her hands on his shoulders to keep from falling. She felt a tingling running from her nipples straight to her vagina. Her pussy, she thought. Yes, pussy sounded right for such a carnal feeling. Her moaning increased, and her hips involuntarily began to undulate as she became more stimulated.

"Oh my God, yes...yes... "She sighed as she closed her eyes and let the feelings of arousal wash over her.

Scott watched in awe as Audrey transformed before his eyes into this sexual being. He could swear he actually saw a glow surrounding her. Perhaps it was the blood rushing from his head to his throbbing member that caused this vision, but no matter the cause, carnal instinct was quickly taking control. Slowly, as if to bow to an altar and pray, he lowered his lips to her breasts. Pressing his mouth against her nipple, he openly began suckling and tonguing the sensitive area. Audrey arched her back even farther, pressing her flesh to his face, smothering his lips and nose with her beautiful tits. Scott wanted to devour her, and his appetite seemed insatiable. Taking turns between her luscious orbs, he continually sucked and nibbled them both for all he was worth.

Audrey was going crazy. She grasped Scotts head and directed his actions from breast to breast, thrusting her chest out like some peacock. She was literally shaking with desire. Finally she pushed him away, if only to catch her breath for a minute.

"Wait, wait," she gasped. "I need to see it. Take it out, please?"

Clenching and unclenching his fists, Scott stepped back and tried to maintain some kind of control. He couldn't believe the feelings he was having, and was a little scared about their intensity. He wanted her so bad, but he was also afraid he might hurt her. Taking her lead, he realized it might be safer to let this unfold from a distance, at least to start. With trembling hands, he undid his jeans and let them drop. His cock was sticking straight up, hard and proud, with the head sticking above the waist band of his shorts. He looked to Audrey in apprehension but only saw approval in her eyes and a desire that he had never seen before. Emboldened, he quickly shed his shorts and stood naked from the waist down in front of a real live girl for the first time in his life. His thick rod bounced and waved as he stood back and Audrey gave an appreciative groan when she saw it pointing directly at her. She licked her lips and slowly curled in her hands in a grasping motion as if she didn't realize what she was doing.

"Do it," she urged. "Do what you were doing earlier...grab it. Show me how you like it done. Show me, Scott... stroke it for me." Her eyes darted to his and back to his member again and again, as she pleaded silently for him to proceed. As she watched his penis, no his cock she thought. It is my pussy, and his cock. Yes, she thought, that felt right. His cock continued to bounce and move, seemingly with a mind of its own. Clear liquid dripped from the head, and shined from where it had smeared around the mushroom head and shaft.

"I don't know if I can, Audrey, "Scott whispered.

"Please, Scott. You said we could try anything, remember?"

"It is not that I don't want too, Aud, honest. It is just that if I touch it, I am going to explode!"

"Really?" Audrey squealed. "Oh my, yes....I want to see that too!" She had heard from her older girlfriends about ejaculation and had read about it in Cosmopolitan, but she really had no idea what it might be like. Actually spewing forth liquid from his cock was a strange notion to her, but exciting at the same time.

"Will it hurt?" she naively asked.

Scott laughed out loud. "Well, it certainly will if I don't cum pretty soon." Having laughed seemed to help Scott relax a little. The intensity was still there, but now it seemed more adventurous than dangerous. Hell, he thought, this is going to fun!

"Ok, but I am warning you, this will be quick, and probably messy."

"Woot!" Audrey exclaimed. "Here, let me grab a towel," and she snatched a dirty towel from the laundry bin nearby. Kneeling in front of him, she laid it out on the floor. "There you go," she stated simply, "that should help with the mess."

Scott moved into position over the towel and looked down at Audrey's smiling face looking up at him. She was kneeling with her arms pressed to the floor in front of her, causing her breasts to protrude in the most provocative way. Her nipples were still slimy with his spit from sucking on them so voraciously earlier. The sight would forever be etched in his mind, and it was all he could do not to shoot off right then. Cautiously he reached his hand down and grasped his cock. Involuntarily he let out a gasp.

"Oh God, Audrey, you look so beautiful there, I don't know how long I can last!"

Softly, she responded, "It's okay, Scott, just let it happen."

Slowly he began to move his fist up his cock shaft. Reaching the top, he rubbed his hand over the steady stream of pre-cum coming from the tip of his cock and quickly spread it around his mushroomed head and shaft. Then ever so slowly he moved his fist down and began to jerk his cock like it was his first time. Audrey knelt in front of him entranced as she witnessed her first cock this close up and personal. The shaft was red and veiny, and looked ready to burst. The swollen head throbbed purple as she watched Scott's hand move up and down the shaft. This is amazing she thought. She never realized how big it would be in real life, as the pictures she had seen just didn't do it justice. As she continued to stare, she unconsciously raised her hand to her mouth and started licking her fingers.

Scott couldn't take it much longer, and he wasn't even stroking his cock like he did when he masturbated alone. This was so much better, he thought. Then as he watched Audrey slowly start licking and sucking her fingers, he knew that was it, and stopped stroking, holding tightly just below the head of his cock. His cock head throbbed menacingly.


"I am going to shoot," he said. Bending his knees to try to keep from falling, he pointed his cock further up in the air.

"YES, YES," Audrey cried, leaning in closer over the towel.

That was it; Scott let out a loud moan and began to shoot cum in a torrent from his cock. The first stream raced down his shaft and exploded from the head of his cock like a bullet from a rifle. So strong was the force that it flew right over Audrey's head and reached the work bench at the other end of the small room. Startled, Audrey yelped, and looked up trying to follow the projectile. As she had her head raised, his second volley followed and shot nearly as far. Trying to get a better aim on it, Scott pointed his cock downward, only to have the third shot hit Audrey right under her still lifted chin.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed, looking back down to try and see the mess, which allowed her to witness the fourth shot of white hot sperm hit her right between the breast.

Giggling, she just watched with awe as Scott continued to cum profusely.

His fifth and sixth shot landed on her thighs and towel respectively, and like a spigot of water being shut off, more creamy white cum slowly came from the head of his cock and dripped to the towel below. Scott had fallen backward somewhat at this time and was holding himself up with one hand on the washer behind him, and ever so slowly pumping the last of his juice from his cock head with his other hand.

"Wow, I mean... WOW!" Audrey said as she just shook her head and watched Scott's cock as he slowly fisted it and stared at all the sperm that had come from it. "Is it like that all the time?!" she asked. She was amazed and even a little frightened. Women were supposed to let that happen inside of them, she thought astoundingly. What would it feel like? Would it feel warm, like the come now dripping slowly down her body?

Scott slowly came back to earth and just stared for a minute or two as he took in the scene that he had created like some sex craved Picasso with his cock as his brush. Pearly white cum dripped slowly down Audrey's chin to her cleavage and was beginning to pool with the stream of cum that had been blasted there. Both streams were now making their way toward her cute little belly button. The towel was speckled with streams and droplets of cum that were quickly soaking into the cloth. Audrey had this shocked look on her face mixed with an emotion he did not quite recognize. Maybe it was lust, or maybe excitement, but it certainly was not disgust, which relieved him to no end.

"I am sorry, Aud, I have never cum like that before. God, that was intense!"

Looking up, Audrey smiled and laughed. "Don't be sorry, that was fricking fantastic! I never knew it would be like that!"

"Well, that was stronger and better than anything I have ever felt. Watching you as you kneeled there and seeing your beautiful body as I ... did it...was just more intense than anything I have ever experienced. You made it happen like that, and for that, I cannot thank you enough!"

"My pleasure, literally," she said. Slowly, Audrey took her finger and scooped up some of his cum that had pooled near her belly button and rubbed it between her finger and thumb. It felt slimy, but not unpleasantly so, she thought, as she held it close to her face and smelled it. Pungent, but again, it was not overpoweringly so. It reminded her of a cleaning liquid for some reason.

Looking up, she saw Scott staring at her with an intense look. She giggled as she asked, "So, what next?"

Scott's thoughts began churning, and he thought, Wow, what a beginning to this adventure!

12