All Comments on 'New BBC Whores Abby & Lillie Pt. 01'

by GeraldG

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ryanlvr7ryanlvr7about 7 years ago
Incredibly Hot

I loved this story. I am a MWM, who is not well endowed, with a wife who is inhibited and repressed. We have been married for 27 years and I am the only man she has been with. I know her fantasy man is Idris Elba. I am beginning to embrace my sissy side and fantasize about my wife losing her inhibitions to a BBC and her learning along the way that I love cock as well. I would love to get to the point where we stayed married but both just serve real men with real cocks.

clem45clem45about 7 years ago
Great Story!

I loved every aspect of this story.

straponsissystraponsissyabout 7 years ago
Excellent Hot & Great Story!

wonderful second story after the Doctor and Wife story. and since this is 'Pt 01,' can hardly wait for more parts to cum from this talented author. the last line of having 'more nightmares' wouldn't apply to me: i'd be looking forward to finally living a fantasy of dressing as a slut for Black Men (and Women? remember Mamma?) and serving Them for Their pleasure and enjoyment. would also welcome further enhancements to ensure my servitude beyond the implied full feminization of having tits and slut-dressing, like chastity, piercings, tattoos and whatever else that would be necessary to fully ensure my place as a Black owned slut.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 7 years ago
Excellent start

I love this stuff, more please xoxoxoxo Annette

hayley777hayley777almost 7 years ago
great story

very hot story how id like my life to go

JoJoLovesBigBlackCock13JoJoLovesBigBlackCock13almost 7 years ago
"You can't always get what you want, But if you try sometimes well you just might find, You get what you need"

Wow!! What a deviously decadent rollercoaster ride this couple's adventure evolved into becoming! Not what we expected which made it all the more thrilling, especially given the ultimate direction it ended up travelling.

My darling hubby is still speechless from reading it with me, and I, well let's just say my body feels like a raw nerve that's been exposed. Electric to the touch, enough so to take my breath away. I loved this story, which is surprising to me since I would not have thought this type of journey resulting in the absolute submission to becoming Blackowned whores for all black men to use and abuse.

Yet, I find it to be deliciously sweet in the most depraved manner I can possibly think of. Sinfully good!!! Please, PLEASE, write sequels to this tale of utter debauchery and beautiful domination by the black men in their life. I must have more now. Cheers, JoJo :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

What is Darrel's intentions for his new where's? Is Lillie going to be a shemale whore or is Darrell going to transform her into a female?

blassieblassieover 5 years ago

I'd like to see him go to work Monday to find out he has two new co-workers; his old bully and his sister!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very exciting

Have a part 2 Cumming soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I really love this story, very erotic with a natural flow. Having Abby and Lillie pledge servitude to Darrell was perfect.

beta_sissybeta_sissyover 3 years ago
good story, but

Great story and I look forward to reading more, but it was a bit too unrealistic for my liking. Just my preference but even as a sub femme kind of male I would have liked to see him and his wife fight it more.

Even if you need a job I doubt any male alpha or beta would take talk from anyone as he did, or at least take it so quickly and willingly.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well, thankfully this story did not continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous