New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try to keep your hands off in public," Lisa told him.

"But it's OK to grab your butt?" he said, quickly moving a hand inside the bottom of her dress.

Lisa smacked it away. "Not until I tell you it's OK. You'll know when that is."

Michael smiled and they got in the car for the half hour drive. The route was a divided, four lane highway with no lights to contend with until they got closer to the restaurant. Lisa knew that. So once they were out of the neighborhood and on the open road, she reached over to the driver's seat and rubbed Michael's crotch.

"You'll have to do better than that," she playfully said to him.

"I'm trying to drive, Mom."

"Maybe this will help," she said, pulling up on the already short hem of her dress and placing a hand inside.

Michael glanced when he could at his mother spreading her legs and masturbating in the seat next to him. She had the seat slightly reclined and looked like a goddess to him in the oncoming darkness of evening. He stretched his right arm out and put his hand on her left tit. A simple flick of his fingers pulled the dress aside and exposed nearly all of the breast. He massaged it gently.

"Yes, that's working," Michael said a few seconds later.

"Let me check again."

Lisa rolled toward his seat, her head nearly in his crotch. She unzipped his pants and put a hand inside.

"Hmmmmm, yes. Much better," she said.

She fumbled with his underwear and pulled out the thickening cock. Her head moved over it and the cock disappeared between her lips. Michael could see her tits attempting to come right out of her neckline as she leaned. He grabbed one and squeezed it tightly as Lisa increased the intensity of her blowjob.

A car passed them without a clue.

"Damn, Mom. You're gonna make me cum," Michael warned her, squirming in his seat.

She put his cock away and zipped the pants. Smiling, she returned to her seat, adjusting the front of her dress and teasingly revealing a breast for him.

"Just making sure you still love me," she said.

"You drive me crazy," was his answer.

The restaurant was the most elegant place Michael had ever eaten in, with each table offering some privacy. Luckily, his mother knew how to handle the wine order and initial offerings of the waiter. Soon, they were left alone for extended periods of time and Lisa led the conversation. She also led the flirting, having considerable fun making sure Michael had views down the front of her dress and that her foot made contact with his leg.

He was a horny wreck by the time they were finishing dessert.

Lisa didn't help by leaning over the table towards him and saying softly, "I wish you could feel how wet I am thinking about later."

"Stop it," Michael pleaded. "I won't be able to stand up for an hour if you keep flashing those tits."

Lisa giggled and sat back in her chair, satisfied she was winning this part of the evening. Her perfectly styled blonde hair shined in the candle light and her eyes sparkled. Michael remembered back to when that hair was a tousled mess after their first two times together. He hoped to see that again in the near future.

They exited the restaurant into the early darkness of night and walked the short distance to their car. Rounding a corner, Lisa took Michael's hand and drew him to her. She leaned against the side of a building and embraced her son, kissing him as avidly as she ever had. He gladly returned the kiss and she felt his cock on her body as she had before.

"Thank you for doing this tonight," she whispered. "I've wanted to do that for so long now."

"My pleasure," Michael answered. "The meal was great and you look fantastic. I'm very lucky."

"It's early yet," Lisa said with a grin.

The ride home was less eventful than the one taking them to the restaurant, but Michael still managed to get his hand on the inside of his mother's thigh, stroking it all the way to her pussy, but not touching her. It could wait another half hour.

Lisa wouldn't let him change once they got home. Part of her plan was still to be put into effect and she didn't waste time getting around to it. Lisa took Michael into the family room.

"Get undressed," she told him. "I want to properly thank you for tonight."

Michael stood in front of the couch and, piece by piece, got out of his clothes while his mother watched every move he made. His erection was starting even before he was naked.

"Now sit down," Lisa said. "You've been trying to see what's under this dress all night. I'll show you."

But what could have taken five seconds turned into a five minute strip tease that had Michael crazy with lust by the end. Lisa began by slowly turning as she stood a few feet in front of him. She pulled up on the bottom of her dress, first on one side and then the other, but she never revealed the entirety of the bikini panties she wore. Michael realized he was in for a long show, so he leaned back, spread his legs and let his cock grow on its own as he watched.

Lisa bent over with her ass facing her son, but again would not let him see everything. Michael couldn't resist any longer. He began to stroke his cock while Lisa completed a turn and faced him. She leaned forward, letting her tits suspend loosely inside the dress.

"Every man in that restaurant stared at you at some point," Michael said. "Did you notice?"

"I only cared about you," Lisa answered, running the fingers of one hand over a breast. "You're the only man that gets these now."

She lowered one strap of the dress and her stiff nipple was the only thing that held the dress in place on that side. With her eyes glued to her son's thick cock, Lisa pushed the material aside and let the tit come into full view. Michael smiled and gripped his shaft tighter.

Lisa pulled down the strap on the other side and held the dress up with one hand under her tits. She lowered it to her waist. Then it fell to the floor and she stepped out of it in just her panties.

Lisa walked to the couch and came close enough to let Michael reach out with both hands and touch her hips. When he tried to move them to her pussy, she slapped them away.

"Not yet," she warned him. "I don't think you're hard enough."

"If I got any harder it would break."

"We'll see," Lisa said, turning so he was staring at her ass.

She pulled up on the tiny panties, which all but disappeared between her cheeks. She bent over a little and spread her legs. Then she stood again and faced him, the panties barely covering the pussy he wanted so bad.

Lisa spent a minute or two teasing him by running her hand over and around the area. When she felt herself getting wetter, she leisurely took off the panties.

The head of Michael's cock was shining a bright pink. Veins bulged on all sides and he let it stick straight up for her to see. Lisa unconsciously licked her lips as she gawked.

But she wouldn't take the time to suck on it this night. They were both too horny for that.

Without saying a word, Lisa moved to the couch, climbed onto it, and straddled her son. She guided the cock into place and let her pussy hold it steady. Then she dropped herself onto it inch by inch.

"Oh my God, Michael. I never get tired of that," she moaned.

He was kneading her tits. "Can we stay like this all night?"

"As long as you want."

He wanted all night, but knew he'd cum often enough and hard enough that it would end eventually. In the meantime, he began to fuck his mother slowly, enjoying every second of the feeling of her tight pussy wrapped around his throbbing cock. She leaned so he could suck on her tits. Michael held her by the ass and listened to the sound of their bodies coming together.

Lisa was intent of making them both cum in this position. There was nothing fancy or acrobatic about it. They just fucked leisurely for many minutes until the need to cum grew too strong.

Lisa rubbed her clit and felt her stomach tighten. Michael held back as long as he could. But the moment she said she was ready, and he felt her pussy contract with the start of her orgasm, he knew it wouldn't take long.

Lisa put her arms around Michael's neck and shuddered through her first orgasm. With his mother urging him on, Michael came at the same time. They bounced on the couch as their bodies released the tension that had been building all night. They each felt the moisture collecting in her pussy and the ease with which Michael's cock slid in and out kept them going until Lisa came again.

They didn't separate afterward, but continued to let their hands explore each other. It resulted in Michael's second orgasm a while later and, finally, a collapse side by side onto the couch where they stayed all night.

When Michael awoke alone the next morning, it led to their first shower together and another day of being together.

12