All Comments on 'New Beginning Pt. 02'

by TV_News_Babe

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
Felt like a race to finish the story....Why?

I loved the first chapter, and the second started really well. But then it lost steam and jumped straight to the epilogue.

It had so much more potential in it.

But heres hoping for a longer series from you in future.

mgchnds2mgchnds2over 10 years ago
VERY sexy story

And you have the body of a goddess!! SO beautiful; I kept imagining you as Lisa , all through the story. Looking forward to more, Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I have to agree with Eric_Shift...

... The first chapter was great and this one started out pretty well, but then it seems you skipped over sooo much potential just to get to the end. I think there is a lot more story that could be told here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brill

Fucking wonderful, but finished to quickly, could have been superb

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Confused?

"The future looks bright for Lisa and Michael. "

Said the promo line for the New Beginning Ch 02.

And so we find the father fucking Cheryl the PA and then the mother goes and has an erotic meeting (???) with the husband's boss!

Confused?

We could be, even more so in the next instalment of New Beginning !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Could of been better

I gave a 3 for the fast finish . Should of been 5 .

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 10 years ago
Too Fast

There was so much potential in this chapter. She gets what she wants in the end, but it seems hurried.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wtf?

Lisa with Steve? Really? Pass on this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Story

You wrote a good story with a good plot, good character development, and a good job of the so called Father getting his due punishment, but I would have liked to see an ending where Michael married his Mother, kept Cheryl as he, and his Mother's mistress, and impregnated both his Mother, and Cheryl, several times each. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WOW

Author when you decide to kill a 5 star story you do not mess around. 1 star for this one.

FeltfixerFeltfixerover 2 years ago
Confused, you should be.0

I read the first chapter, good with plenty of passion.

I came to chapter two days later and thought I was reading a different story.

Chapter one showed me an insecure, weak willed woman anxious about her son leaving her, the inevitable happened. If she’d planned it, she left till the very last minute.

Chapter two comes and I find a manipulative, self assured woman using her sexuality to control people even having a sexual attachment to her husband’s mistress.

I can’t see a woman like her entertaining the young mistress and risking her son running off with her.

Loved chapter one. Wish I hadn’t read chapter two.

Well written.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

part 1 was good, part 2 such a letdown

bogg99bogg99over 2 years ago

Not worthy of the lowest score. Too far fetched.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Chapter 1 was about love, adoration and intimacy. Chapter 2 was nothing more than revenge. As an avid reader of incestuous love stories, especially between mother and son, I find this story psychologically challenging and unforfilling. For the mother to use her son to help blackmail Cheryl I find somewhat dishonorable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous