New Beginning Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve came out of the chair and leaned into Lisa's chest. She pulled out her right breast and Steve eagerly wrapped his mouth around the end, licking and sucking with increasing vigor the louder Lisa's moans became. She watched his erection grow by the second and smiled.

Lisa took his hands and placed them on the top of her legs. Steve quickly slid them up, under the skirt, and towards her pussy. His previous scrutiny, as Lisa talked earlier, indicated to him that she might not have panties on. He proved that to be the case.

With both tits now exposed and Steve's hands probing between her legs, Lisa had succeeded in bringing him to full erection. It was time to act.

"Just so we understand one another," she said, "and I know that you are ready to abide by my demands later, we're going to practice today, Steve. I want you to make me cum. I want you to eat me until I cum on top of your desk. Then we'll talk some more."

Lisa leaned back on the desk and Steve raised her skirt until her naked pussy was in sight. She assumed, rightfully, that he was frustrated by the fact they weren't going to fuck. This was now all about who was in command of the situation, and Lisa was winning.

Steve spread her legs and placed his mouth on her pussy, wasting no time in spreading her wet lips with his tongue. Lisa pulled on the back of his head, forcing him to lick her harder and, eventually, plunge his tongue deep inside her pussy. He fucked her with his tongue and tasted her sweet juices for a minute or two. Then he moved up to her clit.

"Oh, yes. Right there. Make me cum," she ordered.

His mouth never left her clit until she did. He sucked and licked and pulled on the clit with his lips. Lisa's gyrations and moans grew more fervent and she clutched at the hair on his head the closer she came.

"There! Oh fuck, yes. Lick right there!"

Steve was holding her by the ass, feeling her body rise and fall with the oncoming orgasm. His cock ached from the hardness of his erection and no way to relieve himself.

"Almost. Oh God! Yes! Now. Now!"

Steve could barely keep in touch with the clit as her body twisted and turned on the desk. Lisa's orgasm peaked...he licked some more...another orgasm started...and they repeated this for a couple minutes. It was extreme pleasure for Lisa and extreme frustration for Steve.

In the end, Lisa had to force him to quit. She straightened her sweater and skirt after sitting up.

"You can put your cock away now, Steve. We won't be needing it. I just wanted to make sure you enjoyed it," she said contemptuously. "When I leave, maybe you can have Sharon come in. That seems to be how things work around here."

She nearly laughed out loud at the sight of him stuffing his cock back inside his pants.

"So, I'll be in touch, Steve. We'll talk about the settlement and how we can prevent this from going any farther than it has to," she explained while standing up and grabbing the envelope with the e-mails.

Lisa rubbed his crotch one time and turned to leave.

"Say hi to Cheryl for me," was her last request.

Chapter Three: Cheryl is Trapped

Michael and Lisa lay on their sides in bed, the son behind his mother pressing his naked body harder against hers as she spoke. One hand fondled a tit and his stiff cock rested in the crack of Lisa's ass.

"It was hilarious, Michael. If Steve didn't use Sharon, I bet he was beating off before I was on the elevator. I would normally hate to leave a man as hard as he was, but that was SO awesome."

"What do you think the final settlement will be, Mom?" Michael asked, massaging her tit tenderly.

"Let's see: a million or two from the company to hush up the morality clause violations; this house; the cars; his stupid boat; absolutely everything else we own...oh, your college tuition paid for. That is what comes to mind right away. In the end, we'll be free, Michael. Free of your father and able to live wherever we want forever," Lisa said with glee.

She spun around to face him, took his cock in her hand, and said, "But there's one more thing I need to do, honey. And I need your assistance. Trust me, you'll enjoy this."

"What's that, Mom?"

Lisa spent several minutes outlining the next phase of her scheme. Michael listened intently, expressing his eagerness to help. Soon, they were rolling under the covers, their orgasms lasting long into the night.

The week after Tony and Cheryl arrived back in town after the Aruba trip, Cheryl opened her home e-mail after work one day and found the usual message from Tony. It asked her to meet him at a nearby hotel and included the room number and time to arrive. This was not an unusual message for her to receive, nor was the appeal for her to wear something 'especially sexy...like in Aruba.'

At the designated time, she excitedly drove to the hotel in anticipation of a lively evening. She was delighted that the Aruba trip seemed to strengthen her relationship with Tony. Her dreams were coming true. The future looked very, very bright.

Cheryl checked her hair and makeup before getting out of the car. Entering through the lobby of the hotel, she made her way to Tony's room. As she always did, she rapped softly on the door.

It opened and Cheryl's smile was replaced by a look of shock.

"Oh, I must have...uh, Lisa?"

"Come in Cheryl. We were expecting you."

Cheryl hesitated. "No. There must be...."

"Get in here," Lisa demanded, opening the door wider and leaving the secretary no choice.

Cheryl stepped in. Lisa closed the door and locked the deadbolt. At the same time, Michael moved into the center of the room from behind a wall.

Cheryl stopped in her tracks, confused and afraid.

"We need to talk," Lisa said. "Take off your coat."

Cheryl removed her long coat to reveal the shortest, sheerest negligee Michael and Lisa had ever seen in person. Underneath, a thong was obviously the only other addition to the 'wardrobe.'

Michael's stares when Cheryl moved farther into the room made Lisa slightly jealous, but even more amused.

"Do you always go out in that?" Lisa asked. "Or only when you've been invited to meet my husband? Too bad he didn't send that e-mail, Cheryl, but all the others that he has over the years gave me an idea. I knew you couldn't refuse."

"Whatever issues you have with Tony are between you and him," Cheryl said nervously. "Leave me out of this."

Lisa laughed. "It's too late for that, sweetie. It seems that your retirement plan is about to take a hit. But there's no need to drag your name into the proceedings unnecessarily. In fact, Tony's company is prepared to pay dearly to keep your name OUT of it. So now, the negotiations are between you and me and Michael. You've met my son before, right?"

Cheryl could only nod meekly.

"Good, because you'll be seeing more of both of us in the future," Lisa told her. "Tonight is only...shall we call it an...audition. Perform well, which I'm sure will come naturally to you, and you might be able to work somewhere again without anything showing up in your personnel records."

Lisa could tell from the persistent lustful stares of her son at their 'victim' that she couldn't delay it much longer.

"Alright, Cheryl. Since you came prepared, how about getting Michael naked before we move on," Lisa said. "You do know how to undress a man, don't you?"

If looks could kill..., but Michael spoke up, saying, "I really think Cheryl should be first. I'm sure she's used to doing this in the nude."

Lisa giggled and, with a nod of the head, directed Cheryl to obey. Needless to say, it didn't take long for the young secretary to discard her negligee and thong. The stunning, youthful beauty of the brunette even caught Lisa by surprise. She couldn't imagine the reaction it was causing inside Michael.

Cheryl strode over to the teenager and methodically took off his shirt and pants. Lisa didn't have to imagine Michael's reaction any longer. Before Cheryl began to pull down his shorts, both women saw the outline of his thick cock. When he was naked, they saw the beginning of a fine erection.

"Get him hard, Cheryl," Lisa demanded. "Let's see how a pro does it."

There was nothing extravagant in Cheryl's approach to her job, as there often was with Tony. She took Michael in her mouth and sucked on his cock for the minute or two it took to get him hard.

"That's enough," Lisa said when her son was sufficiently stiff. "Now come here."

Cheryl rose to her feet and walked over to Lisa, who said, "It's my turn. Take off my clothes and then we'll get down to real business."

Michael stroked his cock at the sight of the stunning secretary stripping the woman he loved to fuck the most. He wasn't sure what his Mom had in mind, but he knew it would be good for both of them.

When the last of her clothes were off, Lisa pulled Cheryl to her chest and forced her to suck on her tits. Lisa felt her pussy respond and, a moment later, after sitting on the edge of the bed, Lisa had Cheryl between her legs, licking her pussy.

Lisa peered at Michael and motioned for him to come up behind Cheryl, who was on her knees bent over. Michael quickly got the hint and pried Cheryl's legs apart with his hands. His rock hard cock was moved into place and Michael waited.

Lisa nodded.

Even with Lisa holding Cheryl's head in place with her hands, Cheryl's muffled moans rang out in the room when Michael thrust his cock into her pussy. After the initial shock, Cheryl's tongue and lips returned to Lisa's clit. Michael hastily moved his hands to Cheryl's tits and clutched at them while fucking her harder. Lisa fell back onto the bed and thought of nothing except making the young bitch eat her until she came.

It was a wonderful couple of minutes for Lisa. She thought about the future with Michael and the occasional break in the routine with Cheryl. Life was good.

Michael loved the feeling of Cheryl's tight pussy grasping his cock with each stroke and he came closer and closer to cumming watching his mother play with her own tits. He held Cheryl at her hips and drove into her deeper and faster.

Lisa's throbbing clit and the need to cum brought her back to the present. Her moans grew louder, as did Michael's grunts. Lisa listened for the sounds that she knew so well—the sounds of her son about to cum. Lisa held off her own orgasm as long as she could, and it worked.

Michael cried out as he began to empty his cock into Cheryl's pussy. Lisa heard his legs slap into her ass and the bed rocked with each thrust. Then Lisa came. Her body shook violently as Cheryl continued to suck on her clit. Lisa pulled Cheryl's mouth even closer and came again and again as the tongue swiped up and down.

Soon, mother and son were recovering with Cheryl sitting on the floor, wondering where everything had gone wrong.

Chapter Four: Epilogue

Lisa and Michael's mansion looked out over the ocean from high on a cliff. The luxurious pool and hot tub area offered many a relaxing and lust-filled afternoon during the summers. Their boat was often anchored in the bay, allowing the pair's lovemaking to send ripples in all directions.

Once a month, a young, former secretary would visit for housecleaning duties and other 'chores' as assigned my Lisa.

The last Lisa heard, Tony had an apartment and was considering a couple of jobs that would, at least, pay the bills. Steve had disappeared.

But Lisa and Michael would always have each other, as it was meant to be.

12