New Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think the girls will be, you know, wanting sex without attachment? I mean, in high school the guys I know who are having sex, well, they have girlfriends."

Tom said "You bet. When I was your age I had Jenny and we screwed almost every day. It was great. I'd stay at her apartment off campus sometimes or she would come to my dorm room. When I wasn't screwing her, I usually got a blowjob. It was great, to be that young and ready for action at any moment. And despite how much I was getting, I still had to jerk off at night. You are going to be living in a dorm and there are just hormones everywhere. Prepare yourself for a lot of fun."

At hearing this man reference masturbation, Ben was again flushed.

"Sorry Ben. That was a bit too much information. But you know what they say. There are two types of men: those who masturbate and those who lie to survey takers."

At this Ben laughed and realized he could continue to let his guard down a bit. He, however, was not going to tell his neighbor about his masturbatory habits.

Tom had now finished his beer and went up to get another one. As he sat back down again, Ben felt Tom's right leg brush up against his left leg. It sent electricity through his body and he instinctively jerked his knee away. His mouth went dry. He was nervous. He was sitting in this man's house, had been in his bedroom, and he was talking about his sex life. And the touch of his hairy leg was thrilling. Ben felt his heart pounding. Was his hand holding the beer shaking? Could Mr. Harrison tell? Ben felt a twinge in his shorts. He was getting hard and his dick was brushing up against his swim trunks.

"So Ben, just keep that in mind with your buddies, your professors, your future roommate. They all jerk off. They all do it. We have to. Its totally natural."

Ben felt his right leg shake and he couldn't stop it. His stomach was now fluttering. It was similar to the nerves he felt before an exam but different. It was not the dread he felt before the exam. Instead it was more the thrill of opening the email with his college acceptance. It was uncontrollable. What was happening to him? A flurry of thoughts went through his head. Something about tenth grade biology and autonomic reflexes passed through his mind. Then fifth grade. The fight or flight rush of adrenaline. Yet he didn't want to do either. He was not interested in fighting and he was not interested in leaving. What he wanted was to feel Mr. Harrison's leg touch his again. Just as he had this thought, he then felt Mr. Harrison's leg brush against him again. This time, however, it just passed and Ben wanted to feel that sensation again. It took his breath away. It felt like he couldn't breathe for a moment. To distract himself and take his mind off of the excitement he decided to take another sip of beer and he would concentrate on it like he did the first sip. He put it up to his lips, moved his head slightly back, closed his eyes and waited for the liquid to enter his mouth. Again, he let it sit in his mouth, he inhaled through his nose, and swallowed.

Tom looked at him with concern "Ben, are you ok?"

Ben opened his eyes again, nodded, and replied "Oh, yes. Maybe its just the beer. It tastes so good. Also, well, its the first time I think I have ever felt like an adult. I'm not used to an adult taking time with me and treating me like I am a man. The kind of conversation we are having. Its just, well, new to me."

Tom looked intently at him, paused, and finally said "Ben, you are an adult. You are a bright young man. Adults talk about sex, work, their spouses, and alcohol. So, you will get very comfortable with those topics quickly. And we have touched on three of these this afternoon."

As Tom said this, Ben's wish was fulfilled. Tom had shifted in his chair and his leg touched Ben's again. Instinctively, Ben's leg jumped. But he knew that this might not happen again. If it was an accident, Mr. Harrison would move his back as Ben had first done. He slowly and deliberately moved it back. He waited to feel Mr. Harrison's touch again. Slowly he moved it back and focused all of his energy on the steady motion. It had to seem like it was incidental just as perhaps the first two times their legs touched.

Tom continued with talking about the joys of college. Things that would be available to Ben. The academic community, a whole group of thousands focused on learning. As he was talking, Tom was stunned to feel Ben's knee touch his knee. He felt a lump in his throat and tried to disguise his surprise with a sip of the beer. This beautiful young man was sitting in his house and their legs were touching. He had to decide what to do. Did Ben realize that he was coming on to him? Was it an innocent mistake? Tom fumbled with his words and tried to talk about something relevant. He would conjure up an art history class he had taken as something to do to take yourself out of your comfort zone. As he did this, he decided to accept Ben's challenge. He would not move his leg. If it was innocent, it was innocent.

Tom fidgeted with his beer bottle and began to peel the label off of it. He was nervous like he had not been in a very long time. He continued talking as Ben was clearly interested in what he had to say. He moved away from his undergrad days and talked about living in New York and the fun he would have. There was talk of Lincoln Center, poetry readings in the East Village, and avant-garde theater. The whole time Ben did not move his leg. Their knees remained touching. As Ben did not move, Tom felt emboldened.

Tom smiled at Ben and chose to make his next move. He tried to keep his knee touching Ben's and slowly, slowly began extending his leg with the hope of subtlety finding Ben's leg. Tom's caution made him ache, but their calves finally touched. Tom felt Ben's leg flinch but he didn't pull it away. They didn't say anything for what seemed like an eternity. They just looked at each other. Each other's face was equally enigmatic. Not a smile passed between them. They just looked into each other's eyes. Each daring the other to acknowledge what appeared to be happening. Finally, Tom said softly "I like you Ben."

Ben took Tom's words in and struggled to say something back. He licked his lips and softly replied "I like you too."

Tom leaned in a bit and was a few inches closer. Ben's heart began to pound. But he did not move away from Tom. He did not move his leg. And he did not avert Tom's gaze. He held the eye contact though it was hard. The silence stayed there. Nothing. No noise at all but the hum of the refrigerator. Tom moved closer and wondered if Ben would finally break. Would he make an excuse and promptly depart? But Tom waited with the silence. and moved closer. Still Ben did not move. Their faces were inches apart and Ben could smell the beer on Tom's breath. . Tom turned his head ever so slightly to the left. He was less than an inch from Ben. Ben closed his eyes and relished the the tingling that was all over his body. Down his arms, down his legs. He had never felt so weak before. His eyes still closed he felt Tom's warm breath on his mouth. Ben opened his mouth ever so slightly and he felt Tom's lips touch his. Tom was soft and hesitant. The kiss he gave Ben was open mouthed but only slightly. His lips were on Ben's upper lip. It was soft and he felt a tremble from Ben's lower lip. Tom paused, pulled back, exhaled, and whispered in Ben's ear "Are you ok?"

Ben's voice was not betraying his nervousness but he managed to quietly whisper "Yes."

Tom moved back to Ben's mouth. He did the same kiss as he had before. A surface kiss. It was the equivalent of dipping your foot in the pool to test if it was cool or not. Was it comfortable? Was the water cold and would it hurt when he jumped in or was it warm and inviting. Ben opened his mouth more and Tom knew this was an invitation. It was warm and inviting.

Tom pulled away and looked at Ben. They caught each others eyes and Tom said "You'll tell me if you are not ok, right?"

Ben tried to catch his breath. "Yes. Yes, I'll tell you."

Tom reached down below the table and grabbed Ben's hand. "Let's go over to the couch."

Ben got up quickly and turned away hoping his erection would not been seen. Tom was hard too but not embarrassed. He was also relieved to see that, despite Ben's efforts, Ben also was erect.

Ben sat on the couch and Tom sat next to him. Tom kissed him again. As before, slowly, intently, softly. But his time he moved farther. He slowly moved his tongue to Ben's lips. He let his tongue explore the outside of Ben's lips. Slowly he moved around them and he brought his hand up to Ben's face. He caressed his cheek as his mouth met Ben's. Ben opened his mouth ever so slightly and Tom deeply kissed him. Their mouths were both open and their tongues touched. Ben was feeling Tom's stubble against his face and was excited like he had never been. He matched Tom's caress by doing the same. Ben reached up, and with his fingers began to feel Tom's cheek. He ran his fingers on the stubble and then to Tom's hair. He was overwhelmed with excitement as he felt Tom's tongue in his mouth. His lips were so soft yet the man's jaw was so strong. The kisses were firm. Manly. Not like the girls he had kissed whose face was soft. No, kissing a man was so different. Tom was both firm but also gentle. His beautiful black hair was so soft. He was lost in the ecstasy of it and was surprised to find that Tom's hand had found its way to Ben's chest. It was not under his t-shirt but rather it was flat against his chest. He then felt the hand pushing him back. It was firm, insistent, but not hard. Not fast. The pressure was slow and consistent. Ben realized he was being pushed back on the sofa and he gave in.

Tom continued to kiss Ben. He was mesmerized by Ben's soft and compliant mouth. It was warm and smelled a bit like the beer. "My god" he though, "this is amazing."

Ben was now on his back and his legs were still on the floor. Tom pulled away and gently lifted Ben's legs so he was fully lying down on the couch. Tom took this sight in and took a position directly on top of Ben. The weight of Tom was amazing. He was warm and so powerful. Ben felt his leg shaking again uncontrollably and he was embarrassed. Tom stopped kissing him as he felt Ben's leg tremble. He put his mouth my Ben's ear and asked "Are you still ok?"

Ben again replied weakly "Yes"

Tom relied softly "Yes."

"Yes, Tom."

Ben then felt Tom's hand on his face again. This time, however, he was not caressing it. Instead, it was turning his head so it faced the back seat cushion. He wondered what was happening and then he felt Tom's tongue move away from his mouth to his cheek. Tom began slowly licking Ben's soft and supple skin. He moved farther and farther away from Ben's mouth and was nearly at his ear. Tom pulled back, blew ever so slightly on his ear and then moved with the same licking motion until it was just off Ben's ear.

Ben had never been touched like this. It was electric and he ached for Tom to move closer to his ear and put his mouth on it. The tension was palatable. Why did he His leg was trembling as again, he felt internal energy pulsing though his body. His breath was heavy with anticipation of Tom's mouth and he moved ever so slightly so Tom's mouth would be on his ear and the near pain of anticipation would end. Tom felt the anticipation, and moved his tongue nearer and nearer but held off touching it. Ben moaned as if he was almost in pain. Finally, Tom moved up and licked the lobe and then the outside of his ear. Ben moaned again.

Tom moved back to Ben's mouth and kissed him again. This time his tongue was not slow. He was forceful with Ben. He held Ben's jaw with his left hand as he kissed him. Tom moved up and could now feel Ben's hard dick against him. Ben could also feel Tom's erection and it drove him to a new level of excitement.

Tom continued kissing him but moved his hand under Ben's shirt. He was hairless and muscular, smooth as silk. Ben was now kissing Tom back. The hand up his shirt and feeling Tom's erection against him emboldened him. Tom moved back away from Ben to get a better chance of moving up his shirt. Ben followed though and rose to keep kissing Tom. The warmth and feeling of Tom's mouth was too hard to resist.

Ben's eyes had closed again and he took in Tom's smell and he relished it. Manly. Tom pulled away this time and Ben had not been able to keep up and maintain the kiss. He reclined fully on his back and opened his eyes to see what Tom was doing. Tom moved his legs was now straddling him. Ben was excited to see this man over him. All of his power and attraction was just for Ben. They locked eyes for a second and then Tom reached down to the bottom of his shirt and and pulled it over his head. He tossed it on the ground and let Ben admire his chest. Tom's chest was, as Ben imagined, muscular and the upper portion had an even layer of thin black hair. His stomach was mostly hairless but there was a thin line of black hair that started above his naval and went to his shorts. Ben followed the line with his eyes and then he saw Tom's bulge. He now desperately wanted to touch it.

Before Ben had the chance to move his hand, Tom pulled Ben up and reached down to the base of the Ben's sleeveless shirt. Ben raised his arms and Tom pulled it off completely. Tom now took his chance to at Ben. His chest was hairless, tan, and well defined. They were both on their knees on the couch and Tom, again moved placed his hand on Ben's chest and positioned him so he would be lying on the couch. He went again to kiss Ben. They both had their shirts off and could feel each others body heat. Excited by Ben's chest Tom continued his kissing though was more aggressive. His tongue moved into Ben's mouth and Ben returned it. Tom held Ben's face with this left hand and took complete control over him. He kissed him deeply and Ben writhed with excitement. Tom then moved his hand off of Ben's face and moved down from Ben's mouth. He began kissing Ben's chin. Then, farther down, Tom began licking and kissing Ben's neck. Ben arched his neck and again let out a moan as the pleasure of Tom's tongue explored his neck.

Ben was no longer nervous. His shaking leg had stopped and the excitement of it all took over. him. Tom then lifted Ben's right arm. It rested on the arm of the couch. Tom moved away from Ben's neck and moved to just under his armpit. Tom's tongue was wet and he moved slowly up the side. The strokes of his tongues were deliberate and as much ecstasy the Ben felt, he could not move his arm down as he writhed. Tom held it down and Ben was incapable of moving it. Tom went to the pit and licked it slowly and carefully. Ben had fine light brown armpit hair and his back arched as Tom used his tongue to circle around the area that had hair. Again, Ben moaned which only served to make Tom harder.

With Ben's pit sufficiently wet, Tom moved over to his chest. He moved his tongue towards Ben's left nipple. Unlike the pit, Tom held back. He could see Ben's chest move up and his lower back, but Tom held back. He was less than an inch from the nipple but he held back and just circled it. Ben was quaking with pleasure. He let out an "Oh god, please" but Tom continued with his concentric circles around the nipple. Ben became so aware of his nipple. He had never thought of it before, but it was all he felt. No sound. No sight, just the sensation of this man licking him. Finally, Tom moved closer and closer to the nipple and let his tongue graze over it. Ben let out a single "Oh" and gazed down at Tom's black hair a few inches from his face.

Ben then said "Kiss me, please." Tom obliged. The kiss was, as before both soft and firm, but this time, firmer. Ben kissed him back. A sign that this was exactly what he wanted.

Tom hovered over Ben and gazed at him. Ben's chest moved to take in as much air as possible. He needed the air.

Tom moved down away from Ben's mouth. Past his neck, past his glistening nipple. He was now kissing the center of his Ben's chest. He released his hold on Ben's arm and began wet licks of the center of his chest. He used his left hand and began delicately touching the wet nipple. As he played with the nipple, he moved down Ben's chest with his mouth. He stopped above the naval and looked up at Ben. He found Ben with his head back so all he could see was his neck and chin. He could hear Ben's breath. It was heavy with anticipation. Tom moved past the naval and had his head right above the waist line of the shorts.

He traced the edge of his shorts with his tongue. Ben was now loudly panting and Tom was excited to take Ben's shorts off. He reached underneath Ben and began to slowly pull off the shorts. Ben lifted his hips and waited to be completely nude. Tom pulled the shorts off all the way and tossed them to the floor. He returned to look at Ben and found his dick was cut and about six inches. It was amazingly hard and was almost touching his naval. Ben kept his eyes closed as Tom placed his hand on Ben's inner thigh. He just barely grazed it with his hands. Ben could feel pulses of energy through him. He so wanted Tom to touch his dick but he didn't say anything. Tom was in control and he was powerless against it.

Tom's face was now at Ben's right thigh. He was six inches away from the cock, but he was saving that for later. Instead, he moved his tongue slowly up Ben's thigh. He was a fraction of an inch away from his balls and he held back. He licked up the side of Ben's thigh but never touched his balls. Ben began to breathe heavily. The anticipation was getting to him so much so that he said "Please." Tom heard him but moved to the other thigh and did the same thing... moving close to his balls but not touching them. Ben arched his back again and Tom finally moved to his balls. He licked them slowly with long strokes. They were hairless and soft on his tongue. At first he started at the lowest bottom of his balls as he licked. Ben placed his hands on Tom's hair and began running his fingers through it. Then, as Ben settled into the feeling, Tom without warning moved up to Ben's dick and put it in his mouth.

Ben had never felt anything like it. Warm, wet, soft, and moving. He had never felt such pleasure before and he let out a faint but long "oh." Tom moved deeply down on his dick and as he approached the base of Ben's cock Ben began breathing very heavily. They were sounds somewhere between a breath and words but neither. Tom continued moving his head up and down Ben's dick.

The excitement, the pleasure, the ecstasy. It was too much for him and he finally said, "I'm going to cum." Tom lifted his head and took his mouth off of Ben's cock. He let him rest for a moment, then Tom returned to his balls. While doing this, Tom took off his shorts and Ben, for the first time, felt Tom's exposed cock against his leg.

Tom stopped, looked up at Ben and brought his right hand to his mouth. He licked his hand, spat in it, and returned his mouth to Ben's balls. This time though, Ben could hear Tom jerking off as he licked the balls.

Ben raised his hips again, this time involuntarily. Tom was licking his balls as this happened and then Tom started moving farther away from Ben's dick. He had been licking the lowest part of Ben's balls and jerking off. Then, he moved further underneath Ben. Ben raised his hips again and Tom used his left hand to encourage Ben to raise his legs. Ben complied and Tom moved his tongue over the back of Ben's balls. Ben's smell was hypnotic.

As Tom moved his tongue over the balls Ben felt him licking the area just behind his balls. And while his pit, his nipple, and his dick before this had ached for the Tom's tongue, now Ben was panting to go where he had never felt touch of Tom's tongue, his hole was even more sensitive.