New Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben was feeling the anticipation of Tom's rimmng him. Tom stopped pulled away and got Ben to the floor. As he got off the couch, Tom moved Ben so that he was on all fours. Ben complied and saw Tom moving behind him. Tom got down on the floor and immediately began teasing his balls with his tongue. He moved up again to the spot between his balls and his hole. He licked there and slowly, very slowly, moved his tongue to rim him. He moved it to just under the hole and Ben could not control his ecstasy. He said louder than before, "God. Yes." Tom moved up and finally let his tongue move over Ben's hole. Again, Ben let out a moan as the pleasure was more than he ever experienced. Tom licked his hole and then, brought his right hand, wet with spit, and began to jerk off Ben as he licked the hole. The tongue and the wet hand were too much for him.

Ben again was forced to say, "I'm going to to cum." Again, Tom stopped and allowed Ben to rest.

Ben panted as Tom caught his breath too.

Tom then rolled Ben on his back and began sucking his dick again. This time, Tom started to jerk off himself as he deep throated Ben.

Ben could feel the pleasure building up inside of him and as he moaned, he could hear that Tom had started to jerk off faster and faster.

Tom had Ben fully in his mouth and the cock was touching the back of his throat. Ben was moaning more and more and Tom continued to jerk off.

Ben's breathing became faster and faster. He was caught in the moment and said "Tom, cumming. cumming."

Tom went as deep as he could and feverishly pulled his own cock. Ben's throbbing cock in his mouth and the jerking off had gotten him close.

Then, Ben let out a moan and a split second later, Tom's throat filled with cum. It was warm, salty, and thick as it traveled down his throat. He continued sucking and Ben continued cumming. As he was cumming, Ben continued to moan. This combination led Tom to cum too. Ben felt the hot cum hit his leg and as he finished.

Ben breathed heavily trying to catch his breath. Tom got up and laid next to him on the floor.

Tom rolled Ben on his side, put his left arm underneath Ben, brought his right arm over and pulled Ben into a tight and warm hold.

Feeling Tom's hairy chest on his back and the rhythm of Tom's breathing led Ben to fall asleep in the man's arms.