New Beginnings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

"It's about time." Madam Alpha responded, hugging her mate.

Rosita laughed. He seems nice. She sent.

Nials smiled as his knot dislodged, He is.. "Are you OK? Can you stand?"

Rosita just looked at him. She laughed. "Nials, you didn't hurt me." She replied. Her body was becoming aroused once more as she looked at her male. He was perfect. His dark hair neatly trimmed. He had thick hairs in the center of his chest which traveled downward to the dark coarse hair that surrounded his beautiful cock. She blushed as she remembered that delicious cock was just buried to the hilt inside of her body. He did not have an ounce of fat anywhere on his frame. Nials Sommerville was perfect.

"Come, let's run." He suggested because he could sense where her thoughts were headed. The next time he made love to his mate would be in a soft bed. Not on the floor of the forest. The two shifted and took off.

*****

Christiana and Navarro returned and she sought out her parents immediately. Corliss greeted her, and Cantar held her so tightly, not willing to let go.

"Momma, I'm alright. Listen to me, I'm fine." Christiana assure her mom.

"You have to stop worrying. Junior here will be a nervous wreck." Christy teased.

Cantar would not be dissuaded. "Baby, how long has this plagued you?"

"Momma, it not that serious." Christy stated. She didn't want her mother worrying. She could not tell her the truth. The entity had existed most of her life. Even as a child, she often fought against it.

"Momma, please, let me deal with this; you don't need this stress." Christy whispered.

"Stop, stop trying to coddle me. It can't have you Christiana. I won't let it." Cantar vowed. Navarro joined them and for some reason Cantar relaxed. Christiana moved to his side, and he pulled her to him. Christiana relaxed.

Navarro smiled. His wife's mother was right to be worried. The darkness sought to destroy everything she loved. It could not get to her, so it attached her children.

"Mrs. Darksky, how are you? You are absolutely glowing." He added smiling.

Cantar faced her future son-in-law. She blushed. He was handsome. His long locks tied at the nape of his neck. It was something in him that stood out. This young man was powerful. He could and would keep her daughter safe.

Corliss joined them. He liked Navarro. For the first time in years, his daughter smiled. This young man was the reason.

"Son, let's talk." He stated and Navarro joined him.

Cantar and Christy watched them walked away. "Sweetheart, are you sure?" Cantar asked.

Christy sat beside her. "Momma, he is not like anyone I've ever met. He is different. He actually told me that he has special gifts."

"Really." Cantar perked up.

Christy talked about Navarro and his works. Cantar was impressed. Christy mentioned his original tribe and Cantar went silent. Her heart raced. He was the one. He could end this torture. She was right. He was more than what he seemed to be.

Corliss wanted to know how he would care for his daughter. It was obvious that he was smitten. As they talked, Navarro went silent. "I have to go someplace for a few days. I will send her home, and I need you to keep her safe." Navarro explained.

Corliss waited. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going home. One day, I hope she can visit with me. But for now, I must go alone." Navarro explained.

Corliss was silent. "Why can't she go with you?"

Navarro could not hide his pain. Corliss waited. "My mother was banned. I'm older than everyone in my tribe. A few years ago, my oldest relative invited me to visit, but my makeup caused problems for some of my people. I did not stay long. He passed away, but my cousin has invited me to visit. If they accept me, I will take her to meet them, but if not, I will keep her away from them." Navarro explained.

Corliss waited. "Your people, they know about spirits, demons?" Heased.

Navarro smiled. "You are shrewd Mr. Darksky. Yes, I'm Hualapai."

Corliss sighed. "Protect her, Navarro. Keep my baby safe."

Navarro nodded. "I'll defend her with my life." He promised.

Corliss nodded and they returned to their women.

Soon Cantar and Corliss returned home, and Navarro reported to his duties. Christy went to her room to dress for the nights festivities when Heaven and Nevaeh rushed in to tell her that Rosita was mated now. A small part of her was jealous, but really she was happy for her cousin.

*****

This is the end of chapter 3. I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and share your thoughts.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers
12