New Beginnings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Kalen kissed her. Years of hidden desires, longing, and love was buried in that kiss. Keeley responded, scouring his skin with her nails, pricking his soul. He held her even tighter. Keeley melted into him.

"Keeley, are you sure. If we start this, I don't know if..." he did not finish.

Keeley Rose whispered, "I need you, Kalen. This is our night."

Kalen kissed her. He remembered to be gentle, but for the first time in over 4 decades, he was claiming the woman made for him. Forcing himself to calm, he stepped back, caressed her face. "Baby, you have to be sure. If you change your mind, I don't know if I can stop."

Keeley smiled, "You're mine, Ivanov. Make me whole.

Kalen laughed and lifted his wife. Keeley wrapped her long legs around his waist as he carried her effortlessly to her bedroom. She moved to undress and he stopped her. "No, let me he whispered as he kissed every inch of her exposed skin. She had healed and gained a little weight in her short time here, but after tonight, she would be healed completely.

Soon, his goddess lay before him naked and unashamed.

Keeley blushed and moved to cover herself as he looked at her so intently.

"Never hide from me, love. You are simply perfection." Kalen whispered.

"Your lips." He kissed them. "Your shoulders," He kissed and nipped lightly. "Your breast," He suckled. "Your stomach," He tasted. Moving effortlessly, he spread her thighs and gazed upon her womanhood. Licking his lips, his looked up at her and whispered. "You, my dear are a delicacy." Then he licked her folds, parting them with his tongue as her juices flowed from her pussy into his mouth. Kalen savored her taste, indulging himself in her sweet aroma. Keeley was so responsive. He stood and within seconds his garments were removed. Keeley admired his perfect frame and gasped at his size. He was large, then Kalen smiled, "It'll fit. I'll be gentle."

Crawling between her Kalen claimed her lips once more, his huge cock cradled by her hot heat. Keeley moaned. She had two partners in her past, but she never burned for a man like she did Kalen.

Rubbing her heat along his length, Kalen hissed. He wanted their first time to be gentle, unrushed, but she was wanton in her desire. Her body was wet, weeping, and ready for him. The tip of his cock bruised her opening and she whimpered.

Unable to deny their desires any longer, Kalen slide his length deep inside. They froze. She was so hot, so tight, He almost came as soon as he entered her. Her muscles quivered cradling its invader.

Keeley gently rocked up against him, but Kalen begged her to stop. He was so close, if she moved once more, he would be done.

"Kalen, I need," Keeley whispered.

"Next time, I promise," Kalen groaned, as he loved his wife. She came instantly and his vampire needed her blood, he drank. Kalen told his vampire to be careful, don't take too much. As her pulse slowed, Kalen ripped his wrist, feeding her as they were still joined.

Suddenly, her fangs pricked his skin. Her heart rate increased. Her sex became even more enflamed as Kalen proceeded to ride her as hard and as long as he desired.

Several hours later, Kalen was spent. Keeley lay in his arms, she laughed. Kalen looked at her. What is so funny, Keeley Ivanov?" He sent.

Keeley asked, I must be losing it. He did not just talk in my head. She tonight.

"Yes I did. We can communicate mentally now. You are now my wife." Kalen explained.

Keeley smiled, Really! she asked.

Kalen laughed as she moved to lie on top of him. Yes, but we need to have a small ceremony. Your grandparents will expect it.

Keeley sighed, "I'll ask Mrs. Loess in the morning, but husband right now I just want to cuddle with you."

Kalen smiled, "Rest then, love. We have eternity together."

*****

Terrance and Nevaeh went to the apartment. Heaven offered to stay home, but the couple assured her they were fine. So Nevaeh and her new mate stated in her room. Heaven was happy for her sister and she really liked Terrance. He was not the type of guy she thought Nevaeh would like. He was huge, and bossy. He reminded her of Daddy Geraldo. Then she laughed. A guy that was like their dad would be the exact guy her sister would mate with.

Nials and Rosita stayed at her small apartment. He liked it. Rosita decided to take her clothed and a few trinkets, but the furniture and things she would leave. Nials was nervous and she held him close. "Daddy will love you because you are perfect for me." She whispered.

Nials sighed, "Well he's better than me. When we have a daughter, I plan to intimidate any male that looks at her. I'll train our boys to protect her as well."

Rosita laughed, "Oh God, Javier drove us crazy. You will not." She added.

Nials laughed and pulled her close. "I love you Rosita. Thank you for giving me a chance."

The two slept and the next morning, Geraldo arrived. Iyoka accompanied him and the Daniels family greeted them eagerly. Geraldo had questions and he wanted to meet the two males that thought they were worthy of his daughters.

"Daddy Geraldo, don't you dare bully Nials. He makes Rosita happy and she deserves." Heaven demanded.

Geraldo smiled, "Wait, what about this guy, Terrance. You have not warned me from him."

"Terrence is tough. He's a lot like you. Nials, though, he's..." She sighed, smiling.

"Maybe Rosita needs to be concerned about other females." He teased.

Heaven laughed, "No, I like him. He's perfect for her. You'll see."

Geraldo nodded as both ladies entered the dining hall with their mates. Nevaeh saw him first and called Rosa. Both girls led heir mates over to meet their father.

Geraldo took on his most intimidating glare. Terrance wasn't shaken at all, and Nials was used to alpha aggression. Unfortunately, Geraldo couldn't maintain his glare when his rambunctious grand pups rushed in. Just like before, the toddlers demanded all of the attention. Nials could not help but smile, and then he relaxed. The next hour went by nicely. He had a great deal of respect for both her fathers and this amazing pack.

He and Rosita would go home in a few days, but not before her brother and sister spoke with him. Rosita admired her mate. He never seemed to let her family get to him.

Soon, she was packed and they were ready to drive home. Nials contacted his alphas and they were anticipating his arrival.

Back home, news traveled fast that Nials had mated. Many were shocked. The ones that attended the gala spoke highly of his new mate. Some of the females were curious, and a few were jealous. The males were confused, and some questioned the women. "You didn't want him. As a matter of fact, you all treated him like a joke. You wouldn't give Nials the time of day, and now that he has mated, you are jealous?"

The females had no argument so they murmured amongst themselves.

Nials and Rosita left Loess, and Nials drove. The day before, BJ made sure he rented a reliable vehicle that could be returned at another office. Nials waited because although he'd told Rosita about his home he was sure she had more questions.

"Babe, are you ok?" Nials asked. She was really quiet.

"I'm fine. Will your mother like me? I mean... Well... What if she had someone else in mind for you?" She asked nervously.

Nials smiled and stated. "Mum, will love you. She'll have no choice. Shoot, I'll be the jealous one. As soon as she meets you, she's taking you away from me and I might have to beg for a moment alone with you, my sexy mate." He kissed the back of her hand,

Rosa loved this playful, teasing side of her mate. When he put on the charm, it made her hot. "Nials, how much farther do we have to go?" She asked.

Nials inhaled and he knew. "Seems like we'll be delayed. Soon, he was parking at a local Marriot and he carried his beautiful wife over the threshold of their private room.

"Rosita Sommerville, I swear girl, I will move heaven and earth to keep you happy."

Rosa smiled, as she slowly removed her garments. "Really, Mr. Sommerville, you'll do anything, right?" She added, her mate stood watching her, mouth agape, chest heaving.

"Don't move, let me." Rosa whispered.

Nials smiled and lay back. "Yes ma'am. Never let it be said that I did not follow orders.

Rosita moved slowly to her mate. Wearing only a smile, Nils did not try to hide his reaction. He reached for her, but Rosita stopped. The next hour is my turn, mate of mine. You said I'm yours. Let me show you what you've earned.

The next hour blew Nials's mind. His shy sweet Rosita was a tigress. She loved him in ways he'd only dreamed of.

As they lay, spent, Rosita reminded him they needed to get on the road. Nials laughed and they checked out and continued the journey home. ''

Arriving at his home, Nials smiled as he saw his alphas coming out to greet them. He helped Rosita from the car, and Nyric and Madam Alpha Chandra smiled. The girl was simply gorgeous. Old Nials was going to have to set some serious parameters where his mate was concerned.

"Hello and welcome to Welbern. I'm Chandra, and this old guy is my mate Nyric. He's alpha."

Nyric laughed, "Well, well, welcome home, lovely. I can see that Nials did not do your beauty justice. Come; let's meet the rest of the pack."

Rosita smiled as Madam Alpha Chandra led her away. "Well, I see being mated looks good on you." Nyric teased. Nials laughed as several betas joined him.

They were surprised, the theta rarely smiled. They had not met his mate. Soon, the car was unpacked and everything carried into Nial's small home. His mother was not there, because she had gone to the alpha home to meet the girl her son had chosen. Nials had to return the rental car, and several of the betas followed. As the men drove, one of the betas spoke. "I'm glad you're back. And congratulations, man. I can't wait t to meet this girl." He added, Nials thanked him and smiled.

Look, dude, we haven't met this girl, but you got give us something." He added.

Nials just smiled, "She is perfect in every way."

As they arrived back at the compound, Nials noticed that the alpha home was filled to capacity. He and the betas entered. He smiled. His Rosita was surrounded by his family. His mother was already attached. That wasn't the thing that moved him. Rosita saw him and smiled. In her eyes, no one else was there. Nials entered, walked to his mate and kissed her soundly. Some people gasped, others cheered.

His mother cried, for she was so happy for her son. She loved Rosita instantly. The girl was just what her too serious son needed.

The family had questions and they answered, soon the crowd dispersed. "Nials, take Rosita home and get her settled." Nyric suggested. Chandra hugged her once more, and welcomed her home. Nials walked to his small house and for a moment, he wondered if she would like his home. Rosita entered and she loved the small house.

"Nials, I love it." She gasped, and he actually sighed.

Rosita winked at him. I need a quick tour." She added,

"Yes ma'am, whatever you demand." He answered.

Rosita laughed. "I love you Nials. I really love your family."

Enough about them. Come on, you need a tour. Let's start in our bedroom." Nials teased. Rosita laughed and happily followed him.

*****

Oman and Mia were outside with Kajika when Navarro and Christiana joined them.

"Hey, is your room ok?" Mia asked.

Christiana smiled, "It's perfect, thanks."

The women smiled. A car drove up, and a few people got out. Navarro knew they were wolves, so he tensed. Although, there was little to no animosity between the two creatures, Navarro was extra cautious where his wife was concerned.

You have to meet these guys, Oman stated. As they invited them in. "Navarro, this is JaMal and Marcus, they are from Kingsley. JaMal is alpha and Marcus, head beta, he's like my granddad. Guys this is my cousin and his wife, Navarro and Christiana."

Marcus smiled and hugged Mia, and then greeted Christy. "Hello, beautiful, welcome."

Navarro frowned.

JaMal laughed, "No need to worry, Patricia would kick both of our butts if she thought Marcus was flirting with someone."

Navarro relaxed.

Before they could finish, Kiana and Quentin rushed in. Kiana went straight to Mia and checked her. Her sister was fine, then she faced the vampires. She eyed Navarro and Christiana warily. As she ever so slowly stood between them and her sister and nephew. Christiana saw the small movement, and she grasped Navarro's hand a bit tighter.

"Kiana, she's family." Mia whispered.

Kiana relaxed. "I apologize. I was away from Mia for a long time and so I'm very protective of her." Kiana explained, not yet trusting these two unknown people.

Christiana relaxed, and checked for the darkness. It was dormant but listening. She noticed that it eyed the young alpha with disdain. He was a threat to it. She chose to remain silent. To acknowledge its trepidation might cause it to manifest. She would try to keep it quiescent as long as she could.

She forced herself to breath. Then she talked. She learned about the pack and their relationship with the town. The alpha wanted to check on the pastor so they stopped by his home. He was resting and they'd go back later. Christiana flinched.

"How is he?" She asked.

"He's fine. We just left his house. He was concerned about you though. Can you tell me what happened?" Ja'Mal asked.

Christiana froze. "No, I can't. It'll wake up and I am not sure if she can be controlled." She whispered, panicking.

Navarro held her. "Babe, tell him. I promise, it will be OK."

Christiana sighed, and told of the darkness. The spirit awoke and faced Ja'Mal. He was no one. She would easily destroy him just like she almost destroyed that pastor. He was no one. Ja'Mal smiled and held Christiana hands. The Darkness stared at the Alpha. For a second, JaMal looked at it, and felt nothing.

JaMal waited a beat, "Years ago, we faced a powerful demon. We were able to destroy him. We will do everything we can to help you."

Christy believed him. She felt a sense of hope. However, the darkness growled. Kajika began to fret.

"Mia, please get him away from this." Christiana whispered frantically.

Mia picked up her son and they went into another room. No, stop it. Christiana spoke to the spirit.

You stand here and let them threaten me. How dare you, Christiana? You know what I am capable of. I will destroy all of them. Think about it. She went mute again.

Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Christy shouted. She was tired of this creature. For the first time in her life, she had one thing shed always dreamed of and this darkness sought to destroy it. She shook, and Navarro held her close. The others stared shocked. It was evident that something sinister was attached to her.

"Christiana, what did she say?" Navarro asked.

"I can't endanger these people. We need to go. Can we live by ourselves? If I go away completely, then she can't hurt anyone else." Christy whispered.

Navarro was about to panic, when Oman stood beside him. "We are your family. You are no longer alone. Christiana, let us try and help."

Christiana faced her host, "You have a son. I can't risk him. She's... She'll... I can't risk it. I'm sorry."

As she started to walk away, Kiana spoke. "When I was a prisoner of war, the men tied me up and put me in a hole beneath the shed they held me in. I was tied up for months at a time until they wanted to use me. The only reason I fought was because I left Mia here. If I survived hell to protect my sister, do you think some demon bitch will hurt her?"

Christy started to answer, but Kiana wasn't finished. "You can't let the darkness win. If you go away, it wins. So we will fight it. I won't let this darkness hurt my family. My sister has declared you and your husband family. So going away is not an option."

Christiana was about to speak when the darkness surged, but something halted it. It trembled. Christiana was shocked. It was then her cousin Kalen spoke. My wife and I are coming Christiana. Until then, stay with the people that are around you.

Christiana gasped. "Don't leave. All of you please stay. My cousin Kalen says I need to stay with you all." She whispered. Mia and Kajika came back out, and Kajika ran to Christiana and hugged her.

"It'll be OK Cousin Christy. Daddy will fix it." The little boy whispered.

Christiana smiled and kneeled beside the beautiful little boy. "Well, Kajika, after meeting you, I know it will."

Navarro spoke, "Thank you, I don't know what to say."

Kiana smiled. "I've never met a bloodsucker. I've met many creatures. How have you lived so long in isolation?"

Navarro relaxed. He laughed, as Christiana relaxed as she held Kajika close. He watched her and swallowed. They never discussed having kids, and honestly, he wasn't sure he wanted kids. But if she did, he'd have to reconsider his decision.

"Many years, Wolf. It was the only way I knew to exist until meeting her." Navarro added.

Kiana nodded, and the wolves shared a look.

Christy looked up. "Pastor Henry, can I go see him. I need to make sure he's going to be alright.

Navarro nodded, and they agreed to go see the elder later. As they talked, two more guests arrived. Christy smiled and everyone gasped, staring at the vampires that just vanished in.

"Kalen, you came." Christy gasped. Kalen hugged his cousin and then proudly introduced his wife Keeley.

Kiana watched them as Keeley noticed her. Keeley smiled, "Hello everyone, I know we weren't expected, but we're here to help. You see, it will take all of us to help our loved ones. Come, we must talk." She faced Kalen, stroked his cheek. "Love, stay with Christiana. You two can catch up."

"Wait, what?" Kalen asked confused. "Keeley, there is no way you are getting into something without me."

Keeley smiled, "You saved me Kalen. Let me save you." She leaned forward and kissed her husband. Christiana gasped, because it dawned on her.

Navarro refused to leave his wife. Keeley looked at him. "She needs you to come with us." Keeley explained. As the others left out, Navarro squeezed her hand. "Love, visit with your cousin I'll be back." He kissed her cheek and joined the others.

Christy hugged him, "Go, I'm fine. Kalen's here." He nodded and joined the group.

The small group walked. Soon they were in front of Pastor Henry's home. Keeley knocked, and a deacon answered.

Pastor Henry saw her and knew, it was time.

*****

Kalen was silent, watching the closed door. Keeley was so much more than she appeared to be. She was powerful. He loved her with everything inside of him. This darkness had to go. Christy cleared her throat, and Kalen smiled.

"So, you're married. Congratulations, Kalen. I can't wait to get to know her." Christy whispered when the others left.

"She's perfect. We just mated a few days ago, and had a ceremony for her grandparents today. Then I knew you needed me here." Kalen sighed, "Christy, I wanted to take this burden from you, but I can't do that now. Keeley is everything to me, and I need her. She's smart, and she thinks we can help." The Darkness spoke, You can't stop me. You're my blood. I own you both, Kalen. I rejected you because you are pathetic. Sadly, so is Christy. I need a new host. Someone much younger. You two will rue this day.

You don't scare me. Stop! I'm not ten. Neither is Christy. You days are numbered, grandmother. We will finish what our parents tried to do. You don't scare us. Now, go away! Kalen ordered.

She stopped. He was powerful and his wife was even worse. She'd have to find a way to destroy all three of them. These wolves were unlike any she'd met before. They had no fear. That alpha was dangerous, but he had to have some weakness. She needed to figure out something and figure it out quick.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers