New Beginnings Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Corliss grew concerned. "Cantar?"

Cantar did not know how to explain her fear to her husband. She worried. She couldn't help her daughter, but she knew how frightened she was. Corliss decided it was time for honesty.

"We could lose Christy. This evil wants to take her." Cantar began to cry.

Corliss took her hands. "I swore to never lie to you, and I won't start now. I want to go to them. I want to drive this monster from our lives, but I can't. Christy is surrounded Cantar. She has powerful people and family with her. Kalen's mate is gifted, and she knows what needs to be done. The evil one won't win."

Cantar cried. "I failed to protect her Corliss. I should have seen it before now."

Corliss sighed, "Well, then I failed all of you. As her father, it was my job to keep the monsters away. I failed." A giant tear tailed down his cheek. "Cantar, we must have faith. Our girl is strong, brave. She has a reason to fight now. We have to be strong for her. Even if the inevitable happens, we need to tell her brother about her." He pulled her into his arms. "It's ok to be scared. Just don't shut me out."

Cantar cried. Then all of a sudden she felt relief. She smiled, Christy would be alright. She didn't know how she knew, but she did.

In the spirit realm, Frederick and Novia met with the old ones. Seeing Christiana's mom so distraught did not sit well with the couple. Novia whispered to her, Your girl will be fine. She witnessed as Cantar calmed. Then she watched Keeley. Her granddaughter would grieve, but right now she needed to focus.

"You mustn't interfere." The Wapjanli told them. Gampy and Gammy nodded, and then sat down to wait.

Everyone needed to rest. Oman made room for every person in his home.

*****

Rosita had more than enough help moving her apartment to the house on Belfast. The betas made short work of moving their things. Nials was silent, but that didn't last long. Several thetas had questions and he referred them to Madge. Madge was trained by him and he knew the thetas would flourish.

Their first night in their new home was exciting. The other pack members left them alone. But the next morning, Nials awoke early as usual and someone knocked. The other betas were there and ready to run. Nials smiled and kissed his mate and joined them. Rosita got up and dressed. She would meet with the other beta females to be assigned duties within the pack. Checking down their bond, she smiled. Nials was content.

The males returned and Nials was excited. Lifting his mate, he took his time branding this woman that was his. Soon, the sun rose, and the two showered together and headed to breakfast. All of the pack was aware of the changes in status of several pack members. Nials and Rosita entered the dining hall, and Nials immediately greeted his Mom. Rosita was right by his side. His mother was just so proud of him. She smiled as Nials and his mate were greeted kindly and congratulated by many pack members.

As they prepared their plates, Rosita was not blind to how the other females seemed to take extra notice in her mate. She smiled, and decided to not react. She learned a lot from watching her family. Women often wanted what they couldn't have. She wouldn't give them the satisfaction that they affected her at all.

The day progressed. Rosita was assigned to helping the older wolves. She loved the position. Her charges were just as taken with her as well. At the end of the day all she wanted to do was go home, join her mate, and rest. Her new pack members had other plans. Everyone was still surprised that Nials had mated and many were still curious about the girl that captivated him.

As the women left, they chatted and one girl, Alexis, could no longer wait. She asked. "Rosita, how? I mean Nials is not bad looking, but he was always so grumpy. I was wondering, how did you two end up together?" She asked, before realizing everyone around her was silent.

Rosita was silent, and then she realized everyone was waiting for her answer.

"I didn't recognize him at first. He was such a jerk. Nothing I did was good enough. Well, one night I had enough and after he fired me, I confronted him. He kissed me, and to say I was stunned would be an understatement. Then I decided to wait and see. He's so serious, but it's something about him. He's honorable, and damn that man can kiss." She blushed.

"Well, he can kiss as well as do other things extremely well." She winked. The females laughed, and they were truly happy for the new couple.

Just like clockwork, the men walked in and the women all eyed Nials with a new appreciation. The other betas were annoyed and narrowed their eyes at their women. Rosa just laughed and greeted her mate with a hot scorching kiss.

Wait my mate, I promise tonight, you won't feel your legs by morning. Nials sent.

Ah, I'll hold you to that. Rosita replied. The group then headed to the dining hall for dinner.

*****

Navarro could not sleep. He was worried. His entire life, he never really worried about anyone. Then a few weeks ago, he saw this girl and she took over his world. He had to help her in some way. The fates gave her to him. There had to be something he could do.

Closing his eyes, Navarro went onto a fugue state. He opened his eyes in a field. As he looked around, four people joined him.

"Welcome, Navarro. We have waited to finally meet you." One of the men greeted him. The other three just smiled, and seemed so happy to see him.

"We don't have much time. Come, we will tell you what you need to do to help your wife tomorrow." Navarro sat and listened intently.

Christy awoke to find her husband not lying beside her. The voice returned. "He's weak, he can't help you. Call your Mom and say goodbye. When they destroy me, you die too." It taunted.

Shut up, Lilim. Just shut up! Christy replied.

The entity stopped. It was that skinny bitch. There was something about her. When they came after her, she'd find a way to kill the skinny one too. The spirit went silent as Christy walked outside in search of Navarro.

She found him, sitting with his eyes closed. She sat beside him and waited. Navarro opened his eyes and smiled when he saw her there. "You know, a few days ago, you were taken hostage by a rapist. You proved to everyone that you can protect yourself. I actually feel bad. I feel bad for this spirit. She picked the wrong one this time. You, my love will vanquish that bitch." He lifted her chin and kissed her gently.

Christy melted in his embrace. She wanted this man, but until this spirit was gone, they agreed to wait.

"Babe, I want to show you something. The two went for a walk. The walk ended at an open field. It was so quiet, and the black blue colors of the night were breath-taking. Navarro took every opportunity to reassure her of his love and desire for her. Christy was horny and frustrated, but she would not be intimate with her husband as long as she had to deal with this spirit.

"Thank you for not giving up on me." Christiana whispered.

Navarro laughed, "Girl, you're my woman. Anyone messes with mine, I kick their asses. Come we must rest, tomorrow; we will be free to finally join as one. He kissed his wife once more. Deep inside of Christy the darkness sat. She could leave now. She could free this girl, but what was the fun in that. No, she had too hurt the Ivanov bastards one more time.

******

So ends chapter 6. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. One or Two more chapters will possibly be written. I'm not sure when, but I want you to know that I'm working on it.

Thanks for reading. IR2R

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers
12