All Comments on 'New Beginnings Ch. 07'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Glad to finally be rid of that demon

I have enjoyed this story. I am sorry to see it ending but they all have too at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I think Navarro and Christiana should have At Least 1 Child, maybe more. But to me, christiana was Never very Likable or Someone you could Connect With. I would NOT have missed her if she had Died.

RheamistressRheamistressover 7 years ago

I think with Christina whole for once in her life, she will be discovering who she really is and the strength she possesses. I did see some hint during the fight that not just her but someone else might be taken.... Yeah, I sense a new life just waiting to join the story. All that was needed was some time in the bedroom and the joining of two souls that were meant to be together. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really like Keeley

I have to admit, when she first appeared, she didn't seem like much, and I wondered why Kalen was her mate. That being said, I understood why she stole, wanting to do everything possible for the grandparents that raised her. I was so sorry to see them pass, but they are leaving her in good hands with Kalen. She has turned out to be very strong and caring - love to read more about her.

luv2read2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wonderful, you had me in tears.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES