New Beginnings Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Betas come to order." The head beta and second in command called.

The betas grew quiet as Nyric stood. "Gentlemen, as you know we have a ceremony tomorrow night for all of the wolves that have elevated. One of our main honorees being Beta Nials." The wolves chattered happily, once again welcoming him to the new rank. Nyric continued, "Today I received three phone calls. This has never happened here before, but this ceremony is special. We will have several special guests attending the celebration tomorrow evening." The members began to mumble and look around. Nyric raised his hand and called them back to order.

They quieted. "As you know, years ago, a pack of wolves obtained new members in the form of vampires." Nials became nervous. He knew he was referring to Rosita's former pack as well. If someone had an issue with his mate, then they had an issue with him.

Nials, Be calm. Nyric ordered.

The other betas grew concerned. If Nails and Rosita were being threatened the pack stood with them. Nyric smiled. Nials never realized how much influence he had over these men. he mused.

"Gentlemen, let me finish." He ordered.

The Loess Falls alphas have requested permission for BJ and Julianne Daniels to attend the ceremony to witness their son-in-laws elevation. Since they are under vampire protection and now Rosita is an official member of Welbern, we too are now under the protection of the Ivanov Clan. The wolves gasped. This was news of great magnitude. Anyone who dared bother Loess met swift punishment. There were a few other packs under vampire protection as well. This meant that they were not only blessed with a new member, but powerful allies as well.

The chatter picked up, but Nials remained silent. His heart raced. Her father was coming here. Maybe now he'd see him as truly worthy of his daughter. Nyric looked at Nials and smiled once more. "Gentlemen, we will have an alpha couple visit as well." Nails already knew; Geraldo was coming. The betas gasped. They had to make sure nothing went wrong during the ceremonies. Nyric continued, "Alpha Geraldo and Madam Alpha Iyoka along with their children will attend the ceremony as well."

The betas cheered. Nyric dismissed them but told Nials and his head beta to stay behind.

The betas left planning on securing the compound and preparing for their special guest. Alone with his alpha, Nials waited.

"Nials, you have no idea how much this union means to us. Rosita is wonderful and having her here has made our lives so much better." Nyric stated.

He faced the beta. "As I made my announcements, I sensed tension from you. Is there a problem with the Loess beta or the Cortez Alpha pair?" He asked.

Nials exhaled. "It's nothing. They're Rosita's dads and I'm just a little intimidated. I just hope they enjoy the ceremonies." He refused to say more.

The beta nodded. "When I met Rena, her dad thought I was an ass. He really hated me, and honestly if my daughter brings home some cocky kid, I'll probably feel the same. Believe it or not, you are harder on yourself than anyone else. I spoke to Beta BJ, and he was really impressed by you and is really looking forward to visiting. I haven't talked to Alpha Cortez, but tell me when you have a daughter or son, and they mate, will you really let go so easily?"

Nials smiled. He actually relaxed. Nyric watched. He knew part of his insecurities came from his rankings within the pack. He had to rectify that.

"I have to tell you this. I didn't make you a theta because you weren't good enough to be a beta. The thing is I had several strong betas but no leader for the thetas. I needed someone that could handle that position and not alienate the other wolves. Out of all of my men, you were the only one that related well with everyone. You were a loner, but they listened to you. That was what I needed in that post." Nyric exhaled. "If I had any idea of how much that hurt you, I wild have explained sooner, but you seemed to take to the position with great gusto. Nials, you're one of the best wolves and you are one of the most intelligent. Our guests are coming here because of you. I'm honored and I'm humbled that you and Rosita are members of our pack."

Nials smiled. "Alpha Nyric, Beta, I need to get home. My wife has all four of her parents dropping in." Nyric nodded and Nials left. Beta looked at Alpha Nyric, "Was that true?" he asked.

Nyric looked pensive for a moment and then whispered. "Every word."

Nials arrived at their new home. Rosita had not come home yet. He decided to shower and then relax for a while. As he showered, he thought about his amazing new mate. She brought him so much happiness. Just like magic, she joined him.

"Well, Mr. Sommerville, I see you need assistance in cleaning all of these hard to reach places." Rosita teased.

Nials smiled, sliding his hand between her thighs, he stroked the part of her that always burned for him.

"Yes, and I've been wondering how to clean a certain special spot." Rosita melted as he explored her, lightly inserting his fingers into her fold as her juices flowed thicker and thicker.

"Tell me, what you want?" he whispered.

Rosita smiled, "You, I want you." She whispered.

Stopping the shower, Nials lifted his wife and impaled her on his rapacious rod. Rosa loved when he lost control, and her too reserve mate was definitely all wild tonight.

He slid in and out of her body, as he nipped her skin, marking her and tasting her essence. Soon, they lay spent when Rosita's stomach growled. She laughed. Once again, she and her mate missed dinner. They'd get to breakfast extra early. And she'd make sure to stock the house as well.

Nyric sighed as his mate Chandra lay across his chest. "Are you nervous?" She asked.

"No, I'm excited. Alpha Cortez and a high ranking member of Loess will be on our land, that's an honor in itself." Nyric explained.

Chandra sighed, "They are just like us. You'll see." Nyric nodded, but he was still excited. He wanted a chance to talk with the Cortez alpha, and learn some things about how he managed his newly acquired pack. He hoped the visiting males were impressed with his small family.

BJ sat next to Julianne on the plane. They'd be at Welbern in a few hours. He was excited to see his daughter, and was honored to be able to watch Nails be elevated. BJ knew that Nials's feelings toward him were ambivalent, but hopefully, this visit would help the other man to feel at ease. Besides, Jules and the twins really liked this guy. And if he wanted to be happy, he'd best make nice too.

*****

Navarro released Christy so she could reassure her uncle and aunt. Navarro stood. She was amazing. This woman of his was so loved. Her Uncles, each one checked her for damage. They pretended to simply be giving her hugs, but he saw how each uncle scrutinized his wife. Finally, she faced her Aunt, Nicolette simply nodded, and Christy rushed into her embrace. Nicolette whispered something to her and whatever it was made her eyes light up even more. He was not the only one to notice, Gernick and the others raise a questioning brow.

Kalen talked softly with Keeley. She had suffered such a loss, and he needed to make sure she would be alright. He found that he was not alone. His parents arrived. Brenwan came to them immediately. She hugged her new daughter and whispered, "You're never alone. I promise you, we are your family. They will always be with you."

Keeley cried as she held on to her new mother. Kale stood behind his son. He smiled at his niece and knew she'd be fine now. Her new husband was a man of great honor and strength. As much as he would love to shower attention on Christiana, Kalen and Keeley needed him more. Navarro looked up, and his heart broke for the other couple. He knew how much Keeley loved her grandparents and he prayed she'd be alright.

Kalen, let's get her home Brenwan sent. Kalen nodded, and pulled his wife into his arms. Soon the four vanished.

As they arrived home, Kalen took his wife into their private quarters. He held her as she cried for the first time in days. Brenwan entered and held her as well as Kale. Having met her grandparents, they knew they must keep their promise to them. This beautiful girl deserved so much more that the hand she'd been dealt.

Soon, she slept. Kalen emerged and joined his parents in his father's office.

"Mom, dad, thank you. I know you didn't have to help, but...." Kalen started, when Brenwan spoke.

"She's beautiful, Kalen. She is so lovely. She is a part of us. How could we not be there for her? She's my daughter, and I will be there until she tells me to leave." Brenwan explained.

Kalen sighed. Unable to stop his tears. "Mom, I didn't think I could love this much. I wish I could bring them back. I wish I could make this better for her. I can't do anything. I can't stop her from hurting."

Kale spoke, "You can live here. You can be there. She loves you son, and together you two will make it through this."

Kalen nodded and checked their bond. Keeley was still sleeping.

Keeley was dreaming. She was five and had just come to live with her grandparents. She feared Gampy at first, until the day he bopped a man over his head for touching his Keeley. He told her as long as he lived, no one would get away with hurting her. Then her dream turned to Gammy. She was baking sugar cookies. The aroma was delicious. "Come Keeley," she called. And Keeley sat. Gampy joined her.

"Keeley, thank you for loving us enough to fight for us. We survived so many years because you sacrificed yourself. You used your talents and gifts to care for us, now let us do something for you. You have a wonderful husband." Gammy smiled, as Gampy grunted, but she continued.

"That young man needs someone to love him despite of his self-doubt. Keeley you are that person. Besides, you need someone that sees the real you too. He does. We didn't leave to hurt you, but it was our time. Now Keeley, the time is yours. It's OK to cry, but get up and live, daughter of our heart. Live for Frederick and me" Gammy concluded.

Then she and Gampy gave Keeley a kiss. Keeley awake and looked for her husband. Within seconds, he was right by her side. "I need to see their graves. Can we visit the compound tomorrow?" She asked. Kalen smiled and nodded. He'd call Aloha Javon.

Christy needed rest, and Navarro sat beside her and watched her sleep. Exorcising a demon was draining and she needed to rebuild. The pack members left, and Oman went to bring his wife and son home. Navarro held his wife. He closed his eyes and willed himself to be patient. Now they could finally mate. He longed to love this woman, and now as soon as she was ready, he was marking his wife.

Christiana stirred in his arms. She kissed his chest. His heart raced. She awoke. Her gorgeous dark eyes pinned him and he couldn't breathe for a second.

Christiana smiled, "Let me introduce myself to you. I'm Christiana Darksky, member of the Darksky Clan. I'm not much to look at but if you give me chance, I'll be the best wife I can be."

Navarro smiled, "Correction, you are Christiana Darksky Smith, my wife, my love, and my life." She kissed him. Even with all of the crazy going on around her, this wonderful man still claimed her as his.

"Wait, babe. Stop moving, this could get to be embarrassing." Navarro moaned.

"I want you. I want to make love to my husband. I want to give myself to the one man I will belong to for all eternity." Christiana whispered.

Within seconds, she lay before him bare. Navarro kissed each inch of her delicate skin. She moaned as he took his time, savoring her. Opening her body to him, Navarro slid between her thighs and joined his body to hers. They both froze, and then ever so slowly he began to rock back and forth. Christy moaned loving how his girth stretched her, and knowing this was the only man that could make her feel this alive.

Navarro had never been with someone so perfect that fit him like a glove. This was his woman, his wife. He'd spend his life earning her trust. Soon Christy felt a burning need, a need unlike anything before. She needed to taste his blood. The joining was in the blood.

"Nav" She whimpered. He body quivered and he knew she was close. ' "Take me, Love. I'm yours." Christy marked him. Unable to resist, he returned her bite, forever joining with his wife. The two lay in bed, spent, happy, replete. Then Christy remembered that Oman, Mia and Kajika would return soon. She pushed Navarro up and went to prepare a meal for the family. Navarro watched. He was amazed. "Wait, you cook?" he asked, stunned.

Christiana laughed. "Yes, Alpha Avon insisted that all of the children have basic survival skills.

"You refer to him as Alpha, but you're vampire?" He queried.

Christiana paused, "I'm also pack. Loess Falls Pack is my family." She waited. If Navarro rejected her family, then she had to let him go.

"Well, I guess I'd better get your wolf family to like me because your vampire uncles plan to roast my behind." He added laughing. Christy relaxed and had him help her with the dinner.

Soon, Oman returned and a ball of energy, Kajika, came rushing in searching for Christy.

"Oh my God, you cooked?" Mia gasped, clearly surprised. "Thank you. You didn't have to." She exclaimed.

Christy smiled. "No, you've done so much to help me. The least I can do is make dinner." She and Navarro sat while the family ate. The meal was delicious, with Oman eating two helpings. The day went on and soon Navarro and Christian needed to go. However, there was someone she needed to see before leaving. So before they left, she asked her husband to walk with her to the church. Pastor Henry was not there. Christiana sighed, but went in anyway. She keeled at the altar and sent up a prayer of thanks. Several members watched her and her husband walk in. They said nothing. As she prayed, the members slowly joined and not only did they give a prayer of thanks, but also a prayer for healing for their beloved Pastor.

At the end of the prayer, Christy and Navarro faced the few congregates that were there that evening. Navarro addressed them. "I know you don't trust us. But you helped my wife. You strength, prayers and faith saved her. We mean you no harm, and we are grateful to you and your God for his kind mercies. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to call. We owe you an eternal debt."

"It wasn't us, Son. It was God." The deacon smiled, "You owe us nothing. Now go and be happy."

The parishioners all nodded in agreement. As they left, Christiana needed to see Pastor Henry. He was still in the hospital. He was under watch, but for now he was resting. Christian walked in and took his hand. She looked at the much older gentleman and whispered, "Thank you."

She looked at her husband. Her blood could cure him. All he needed was a small injection. Navarro stopped her. No, not without his consent. He'll be fine. He's stable and recovering. Christy nodded.

They returned to say goodbye to their host when Kajika hugged her so tight and made her promise to come back. Christy laughed and gave the little boy her promise.

They then returned to fashion Manor. Hugh and Lesvia knew when their guest arrived immediately.

Navarro and Christy went straight to their office. Lesvia smiled. The girl was always lovely, but with her husband, she was simply stunning.

Navarro, despite their host insistence, gathered his wife things and drove to his small home.

As he parked, he felt a bit self-conscious. Christiana wasn't having it. She loved the small house with just two bedrooms, and a small kitchen area. Besides, they were home, and it was time to have her husband once again. Several hours later, Navarro lay naked and spent and not the least bit concerned that she'd hate the house.

*****

Gernick and Garrick stopped by to check on Cantar. Their sister was radiant. They told her that Christy was fine, and so far they liked her husband. Cantar was relieved. As they talked, the newest member of the Darksky clan decided to make himself known. With her brothers at her side, her brother-in-law standing guard, her poor husband was summoned immediately. Fortunately, her new mom put everyone except Corliss out, as the midwife helped deliver her new grandson, Corliss Gregori Darksky.

Within minutes the house was filled to the brim with family. It was not remiss of Cantar to realize Kale and Brenwan were missing. Gernick told her about the death of Keeley's grandparents. Cantar was so hurt for the girl because a part of her knew exactly how she felt.

Then two new people popped in.

"Momma, I'm home." Christy whispered.

Cantar gasped as she laid eyes on her daughter. She could see that the shadows were gone now. Behind her stood her handsome new husband. His love for Christy was obvious for everyone to see. Everyone stepped aside and allowed the two women a moment. Cantar asked Christy of she wanted to hold her brother. Christy smiled as her mother gently placed Corliss in his big sisters arms. The baby opened his eyes, took one look and Christy, and bellowed. She quickly gave him back and he soon calmed.

It was obvious, Corliss, Jr. was going to be a momma's boy.

Corliss took a moment to address Navarro. He liked him, and seeing his daughter happy was a bonus. Soon, Cantar and the baby needed rest and everyone went home, including Christy and Navarro. As they arrived back at their small home, Navarro needed to make her laugh, so he decided to dance.

He was so silly, that Christy fell over laughing so hard.

"Nav' do you want kids?" She asked, praying he'd say no.

Navarro sighed, "Honestly, no. I can't risk a child going through anything like I did. But if you want children, we'll have as many as you want."

Christy swallowed, "I don't. I don't want kids. Besides, we can always babysit CJ for Mom and Dad, right?"

Navarro laughed, "Yes, and that means, I don't have to share my wife."

Christiana smiled. Pulling him to her she kissed her husband. Navarro pulled her into his arms. She was his. He would move heaven and earth for this woman. They loved deep into the night.

*****

A few days after facing Lilim, Keeley and Kalen returned to Loess Falls. The pack had prepared a memorial for her to say good bye. Her grandparents' remains were placed in a beautiful garden surrounded by beautiful foliage. Keeley smiled. They were at peace. A sound distracted her as she looked into the sky and saw two magnificent birds flying off into the horizon

She reached over and took Kalen's hand. Thank you, husband for taking such good care of us.

Kalen kissed her knuckles and answered, I love you.

This story is almost over. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please feel free to comment.

12