All Comments on 'New Beginnings Falter'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
Another great part

Yes I think Nikki did come to the wrong conclusion with Dave and Kat's relationship, I only hope that Nikki and Dave can work things out and that was good the way you put Joyce in there also, looking forward to the next part

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Feedback for jenorma 2012

Thank you for your comments.

I started the next part this morning so it will be a few days before I submit it. I have, however, planned it already and know exactly where it's going. Mikki, Dave, Kat and Joyce all feature prominently.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 8 years ago

Whoa! And the plot thickens. I totally understand Mikki's reactions as a "straight" woman now involved with a lesbian. Talk about insecure and still trying to find your way, let along coming out to family and friends. Dave's mistake is obvious for fear of what happened - happening. Next is damage control (?). Mikki being on the rebound was very perceptive by Joyce. So the long commune talk during the drive and the hotel (which seemed a tad too long) worked to subliminally put the idea in Mikki's head of "let's all love and be at peace" - I'm not so sure this will be the case, as Limeylady has so cleverly eluded to. I'm All in on this story. I have sort of slowed down on the Heather series (at 4) - NO one is All that and a bag of chips! Tho I often eat popcorn when I'm reading your stories Limeylady. They are that entertaining.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Feeedback for germanchocolate4u

Fab username, by the way!

Thank you for your comments. I'm glad you are enjoying Mikki's story. I'm about 80% of the way thru the next part, so that will be out soon.

You mention Heather Pt. 04. With the benefit of hindsight, Pts. 02 - 04 are a bit slow (even if Hev is always OTT). Pt. 05 is actually my favourite bit, not least because Stuffypants gets out her handcuffs. The last two parts - 06 and 07 - have more adventure than sex and are a bit shorter. Go on, get out the popcorn and give them a go . . . you know you want to!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 8 years ago
It's a Deal!

Limeylady, I will take you up on your offer to read chapters 5-7 on Heather's Busy Week. Oh what the hell, I just bought more popcorn. Now I have an excuse to make some. Will let you know what I think. Thanks for the response.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
It's a Deal!

I'm glad to hear it and hope you enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More More More! !

Have been waiting for more about Mikki & Davina .Are there any more in the works?

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Feedback re More! More! More!

I'm glad you are enjoying the story.

Believe it or not, "New Beginnings" was supposed to be a one-off. So much for my best intentions! The fourth part was submitted over the weekend and is currently going thru Literotica's automated publication routine. It should appear in a day or two from now (Monday afternoon in the UK). I'm starting part five (the concluding part) tomorrow.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Great story to date!

I'm really digging these stories about Mikki and Dave (and Joyce!). Looking forward to the rest of the series! Thanks for sharing it with us!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for HiddenInTheOpen

Thank you for reading and enjoying it again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Hi ho sex on Sunday! My sun was shining!! Let me say it again: Hi ho sex on Sunday!! Yes, my sun was shining brightly indeed.”

An oblique reference to the late great Jeff Beck (24 June 1944 – 10 January 2023). Sadly passed away earlier this month (January 2023) - RIP

D Ellerbeck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As for germanchocolate4u's comment about the drive being too long, that's what happens on the M25, M23 and the A23 into Brighton most days, especially that time of the afternoon

D Ellerbeck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous