New Beginnings Falter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In case you haven't tried this at home, let me explain. My instinct . . . as a lesbian with all of a month's experience . . . told me to lick down my lover's hood. To tempt and tease before concentrating on you-know-what. But in some positions that is not possible. In some positions a girl can only lick upwards, and her lover's hood is well out of reach.

Well, I gave it my best shot anyway and she gave every impression of appreciating my efforts. Then, acting on another instinct, I pushed my tongue deeply inside her, keeping it as rigid as I could. She moaned and started to gyrate on me.

'I'm cumming,' she gasped. 'Mikki, you're making me cum harder than ever.'

She wasn't joking and she certainly wasn't faking. When she finished she nearly flooded my face.

*****

At this point I'm going to take a break. Please don't think I'm filled with regrets about Joyce. I promise you, I do not have a single regret about anything I did with Joyce that night . . . or the things I have done with her since. No, my regrets are all about Dave.

If only I'd handled Dave more maturely! If only I'd tried to listen to what she was saying!!

Well, there's nothing to be gained by crying over spilt milk, is there?

Oh, okay then. Truth is I'm welling up at the moment, astounded by my own stupidity. I'm going to open another bottle or red (my second tonight, so far) and pull myself together. I'll be back soon, picking up where I've just left off.