New Bikini New Shagbunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What happened then?' whispered Dee.

'Nothing. Someone near us asked us to stop as they did not want to see that sort of behaviour on the beach thank you very much. They threatened to get the police. So we parted, a bit embarrassed but hungry for each other. He had his job to go to and my family would be coming back. We walked past the couple who had complained. The woman stared at us and said quite loudly, "Whore." That got me angry. I straightened my back and strutted off the beach bear breasted and holding Antonio's hand. Just before we left the beach we kissed again.' She paused. 'I still remember the feel of my naked breasts against his chest,' she said dreamily. 'I looked back to make sure the woman was still staring at us. I was such a bitch. I wanted her to see, to be jealous of me with my much younger Italian stud.'

There was a silence in the room when Jane finished.

'Did you see him again?' Kate asked.

'Just once, a couple of days later. I was back at the beach with the family. I saw him looking over to me from the beach bar. I went over to get us all drinks but really it was to see him. Nothing happened though. He was working and my family was only fifty yards away. I bought some drinks, there were other customers so we couldn't talk but we gave each other a look... If we'd been alone...

'So you see I'm not as boring as you think.' Jane stood up and pulled on her Shag Bunny T-shirt and went back to her bedroom. She rummaged through her bag till she found the denim skirt her daughter had loaned to her. It was ridiculously tight and so short it only just covered her crotch. She put the sandals back on. There wasn't much to them either, a couple shiny black straps across her foot and one round her ankle. The heel was a slender four inch stiletto She hadn't wanted to buy them and had only done so to please Richard. I look like a tart in this she thought. Richard would love it, he should have been more careful about what he wished for. She felt deliciously bad. She could hear the muted chat of the girls next door. What's happening to me? My one private wild moment in over twenty years of happy marriage and I confess all to a bunch of girls, lets face it, that I hardly know. The thing was, what she was reluctant to confess to herself was that she was enjoying it all. She wanted to put it down to the alcohol buzz but she knew it was more than that. She was beginning to feel something she'd only felt that time on the beach with Antonio.

They went down to the poolside bar for some sandwiches and the inevitable couple of bottles of wine. Jane was glad of the food to soak up the alcohol. She was enjoying the booze filled high she'd had for most of the morning but didn't want to spoil it by having too much. Simon had asked them to come along to the villa at four o'clock. The girls finished their lunch and had over an hour to kill before getting a taxi they decided to sunbathe at the poolside.

They managed to grab four free sun-loungers and put them together in a row. The girls slipped out of their skirts, shorts and T-shirts. Jane started to do the same then stopped. Suddenly she felt self conscious again. She was about to take her first public steps it the tinniest bikini she had ever worn. She looked into her beach bag. The yellow bikini was there. She could nip back to the apartment and change into it. Get a grip, she thought. You've spent the last hour here wearing a T-shirt proclaiming to the world that you're a "Shag Bunny" and admit it, you've liked the looks you've had from all the passing men. And the women, they looked mostly with a contempt probably borne from their jealously. It made her feel superior, free, alive.

She took a breath and stepped away a little from the settling girls. She reached round and unzipped the denim skirt. It was too tight on her to just fall down so she slowly eased it over her hips then did a little shimmy to slide it down her thighs. Like a stripper she thought. She stepped out of it and paused to look around to see if anyone was looking. The bunch of young guys across the pool from her definitely were. But the rest? With so much flesh on display what was another near naked body. She paused for a moment with her hands on her hips. She looked down at the t-shirt just covering her crotch. I could be naked below this for all anyone here knows, she thought. The idea excited her. She took a deep breath and slowly pulled the t-shirt over her head, turned to face Dee, and dropped it into her bag. There was a whistle. She froze for a moment. Blushed. Dee caught her eye and nodded in the direction of the group across the pool. Jane turned round and looked straight at them. She waved to them, slipped her heels off, then lay on the sun bed. She felt a deep heat in her groin and her nipples harden. She fantasised that they all raced across the pool to her. To kiss, caress, to worship her body. She felt her wetness. God I'm randy. how the hell did this happen too me? Just a few days ago she was at church with her mother. Smart, respectable, asexual, dull Jane and she hated all that. It wasn't her at all but was this feral, wanton creature any more her true self? If it wasn't it was as sure as hell a lot more fun.

'Have a look at yourself Jane.' It was Dee handing her phone to her.

Jane looked at the photograph Dee had taken when she had her back to the girls. The thin, red straps of her bikini top were almost invisible. There was just a tiny red triangle of cloth at he top of her bum. She hadn't realised just how little was covered by the bikini bottoms till now. Perched on top of her stilettos she looked incredibly slutty. Dee must have taken it when she looked over the pool when she had taken her t-shirt off and turned to wave. She handed the phone back to Dee.

'You look amazing,' said Dee.

'I look look like a whore, like a stripper,' said Jane.

Jane wanted to tell Dee how much she was enjoying being this new sexual being. She felt that she had been saturated in sex since getting off the plane twenty four hours ago. Everything she'd seen and heard and done had taken her to a new level of sexual excitement. All her inhibitions of all those years had gone. She'd always had a fear of this, of surrendering to her suppressed desires. She been frightened by how far she might go. She had broken through one wall by flaunting herself and loving it. She knew she was close to breaking more walls down today.

Jane lay back to soak up the sun, luxuriating in it. She closed her eyes under her sunglasses and let her mind drift. The girls were talking; Dee recalling her fuck with Simon, Kate about the guy she met after they got split up last night, that was when Jane headed back to go to bed. Kate had gone for a drink with him and in the quiet booth in the bar had straddled and fucked him, with no underwear on it was easy to just hitch up her dress and plant herself on his cock. Kate never learned his name and only had a mild orgasm. Sarah's man had been too drunk and only managed a semi that could hardly penetrate her, she'd had to finish herself off with her hand. Twenty four hours ago Jane would have been embarrassed and shocked at the girl's conversation, now it was just normality. And with each tale she found herself getting more turned on. They were talking about Simon and his friends now and who was going to fuck who later and who was going to win the shag bunny prize for fucking the most guys.

'Just remember I'm married.' Jane turned her head to the girls. 'A bit of flirting is one thing but I'm not crossing that line.' Jane wasn't sure if she was trying to convince the girls or herself.

'Simon will be so disappointed,' said Dee.

'Well that would leave the three of us and four of them,' said Kate. 'I'm sure I could manage two.'

'Don't be greedy,' said Sarah.

'I'm getting married,' said Kate. 'This whole weekend is my last chance to get laid'

'Kate. You'll get other chances,' said Dee. 'You'll just have to be...discrete. Come on its time we got the taxi.'

They gathered their things together. Jane put her t-shirt, skirt and heels back on and followed the girls out to get the cab.

Dee stopped them as they went through the hotel garden. She went into her bag and pulled out a handful of condoms. Kate and Sarah both took some but Jane shook her head.

'Its only sensible Jane,' said Dee. 'In case you change your mind.'

'No Dee. I said I'm married.' Jane felt that each time she said it her conviction sounded more hollow. She paused and looked at Dee. 'If and its a very big if Dee... if I do... need them I'll get one from you then. Happy?'

'Happy.' Dee grabbed Jane giving her a big hug and kissed her lightly on the lips. 'A woman like you deserves this,' she whispered as she let go.

Jane was quiet in the taxi. Did she deserve this she wondered, over twenty years of being her husbands wife, her mothers daughter, her daughters mum, the professional university teacher? In all that time she was so busy trying to live up to everyones expectations of her that she felt she was never herself. Never the wild uninhibited woman that she saw herself as becoming when she was newly turned eighteen and giving up her virginity to the boyfriend she had just met two days before. It was at a house party. They'd gone upstairs to one of the bedrooms and she rode him dry while forty people partied below them. She had a natural talent for sex, discovered it that night. Later when she was with her husband the talent was still there but while the sex was good she never really let go. There were too many emotions at work so she buried her wild feral self. She always knew she could only be that woman with a stranger where the only attachment was lust. So, yes, she did deserve this. It was her chance. And after all as Dee had said, 'What happens here stays here.'

The villa was in the hills just outside of the resort in its own quiet corner off the main road. There was nothing nearby so it was good and private. They got out of the cab. Jane was the last out. She hesitated a little as Kate was already paying the driver. This was her last chance. She could interrupt Kate, tell the driver to take her back. She trembled a little as she slid out of the cab and closed the door.

The taxi was already going back along the road that they had come along as the guys came out of the gate to meet them. Simon hugged Dee then turned to Jane.

'Hi there,' he said putting his arms around her. Jane returned the hug feeling the smooth skin of his back as she held him. He was wearing swim shorts and looked positively covered up after their meeting in the morning. It was his smell she noticed, a clean masculine smell that seemed as full of promise as his hand that drifted down over her denim skirt to give her bum the gentlest of strokes.

Dee and Simon did the introductions as they walked up to the villa.

'So you're the MILF,' said Greg, who didn't wait to be introduced to her. 'I'm Greg, its good to meet you. Simon said you were hot but wow!'

Jane felt herself blush.

'Thank you,' she said. Thinking it was pretty weak reply.

The followed the guys into the garden and finished the introductions. Simon and Josh made and handed out the martinis. Jane took a deep drink, glad to top up her alcohol levels with the strong liquor.

'So what's a shag bunny?' asked Josh, pointing to the t-shirt.

Jane looked at Josh recognising the conceited smile of someone trying to embarrass her. 'Well it's a...'

'A bunny who shags of course. And if you're a good boy...' Dee cut in to help Jane out. 'Its a British thing. You could call it a fuck bunny. Wouldn't you say so Jane?'

'Yes. A fuck bunny works.' Jane smiled sweetly, amazed and delighted at her boldness.

'And I saw her first Josh,' said Simon. 'Come over here Jane we want to get some pictures.'

Jane felt his arm curl round her as he walked her over to the others. She put her arm round Simon and let him lead her. She felt the smooth skin and muscles of his body through her arm. There was something heady about it, this intimacy with a stranger, not much more than a boy who was about the same age as her daughter. And the smell, the masculine smell of young strong male. It had always turned her on and she hadn't experience it for so long.

She lined up with the other girls as the guys started snapping with their phones. Dee slipped her shorts off and the others followed. Jane fiddled with the zip on her skirt.

'I'll help you with that.' It was Greg's voice. He stepped forward and Jane turned round so he could get the zipper. He held one hand to her bum as he pulled the zip down with his other hand. She did the shimmy again to get the skirt off. She was glad she had trailed the new bikini at the hotel pool earlier she didn't feel as self conscious about wearing it now.

Greg put his hand on her hear naked bum to guide her to the poolside. She gasped just a little at his touch which made her very aware of the undulations of her ass as she walked in heels. She felt Simon on her other side his hand competing with Greg's.

She posed and preened with the girls as the guys snapped away with their phones. Simon, Greg then the others joined in till eventually they managed a selfie of the six of them.

Somehow, during all this, they had all manage to pair off. Jane with Simon, Dee with Greg, Kate and Brad and Sarah and Josh. Simon took her over to a quiet corner of the garden close to the french windows that opened into the living room of the villa. They lay on the grass, chatted and sipped their martinis. He was good company, funny and intelligent. After a while Dee and Greg walked past them arms around one another. Dee was topless. They stopped at the french window to kiss as they broke the embrace Dee looked over to Jane and gave a little nod. Yes.

Simon put his arm round Jane and pulled her close. He muzzled her ear. His hot breath and tongue sent shivers of delight through her.

'You know what they're going in for?' he asked.

'Yes.' Jane's voice croaked. She felt Simon's hand caress the length of her back. Every touch he made increased her arousal. She knew she was not on a public beach now. Knew nothing could stop this and that she didn't want anything too. Simon kissed her. she offered her mouth willingly, open and moist. She accepted his tongue in her mouth meeting it with hers.

He broke off the kiss. 'I'll use a condom,' he said.

'Do you always?' She appreciated his offer.

'Yeah.'

She decided to trust him. If she was going to give herself to a young stallion's cock she wanted it bare. The full experience and at her age... 'If you're clean?'

'I am.'

'Then there's no need.' She hesitated then said it. 'Fuck me as nature intended.' She'd never asked to be fucked before. It had always sounded too crude to her ears but now...

They lay on the grass. She felt his hand run down her back sending tingles along her spine. It ran over her hip, down her outer thigh and crept round to the inside. He slowly, teasingly slid the tips of his fingers up to her pussy.

Jane felt her wetness flow and the familiar warmth in her loins. She'd had them for most of the day, lurking in the background held in check by her, waiting their moment of release. She felt Simon's finger get closer, closer till it gently stroked her cunt through the thin cloth of her thong. She leapt at his touch. Her hips thrusting her forward to meet him. Her body was out of control. Jane thought of her husband and her life at home but it dissolved with the pleasure she was feeling. She kissed Simon harder. Her tongue penetrated him while her hands kneaded his back as if she wanted to tear his young firm flesh and muscle.

His other hand started to slide up her front, inching its way under her bikini top to maul her breasts. Her nipples were already hard and bursting with sensation. Without thinking she brought her hand round grabbed his hard cock and started to wank him through his swim shorts. All the time their frenzied kissing continued.

They rolled in the grass. Somehow Simon had untied her bikini top. She grabbed it and flung it aside thrusting her bare breasts against his hard muscular chest. Loving the the electric shocks being generated in her buds that traveled down to her cunt.

Suddenly Simon broke from her grasp. He stood up.

'Lets go in,' he said. It was like a command.

Jane heard the urgency in his voice. She looked up and nodded obediently, ready to surrender herself to the pleasure they both craved. She stood up and took his hand. She stumbled a bit as they walked to the villa. She still had her sandals on. Richard loves making love to me with heels on, she thought. It was like an intrusion on the moment. The memory of her husband. She tensed up a little.

Simon put his arm round her as if he sensed her reluctance.

'You ok?' he asked.

She looked at him taking in the hard cock shape covered by his shorts. Dee's words from last night flashed through her head. Its just a fuck. And this is my chance Jane thought. She gave Simon's cock a gentle stroke through the cloth again. God it felt big!

'Sure,' she said smiling. She took his hand and led him to the villa. She heard noises from the windows upstairs. Rhythmic male grunts from one, female pleasure shrieks from another. They made the pulses in her pussy accelerate. She'd always had a sense that there was something of the whore about her. She'd felt it with her husband but it could never be real with him. It needed this. To be saturated with sex. To choose to fuck a stranger. For God's sake she didn't even know Simon's full name nor he hers. Simple uncomplicated pleasure; taking and giving. She'd read it described in an old book somewhere, a zipless fuck and she was hungry for it.

They walked through the French window. Jane went for the large black leather sofa that dominated the room. Her husbands thing again. Leather. She liked it too but didn't like to admit it at home. It would be acknowledging her secret feral self. The part of her suppressed till now.

Jane let go of Simon's hand and stood before him with her back to the sofa. She slowly took hold of the sides of her bikini thong and began to slide it down. She teased it lower. She looked at Simon's flushed face and listened to his deep breathing seeking his approval. She pealed the thong down fraction by tiny fraction until the top of her new landing strip that Dee had shaped was visible. Another point of no return she thought all the time knowing that she had passed that earlier today.

She let the thong fall and kicked it away with her high heel. Naked and before a strange man for the first time since long before she was married all these years ago. It felt wonderful. Simon lowered his shorts slowly in an echo of Jane's final undressing. She gave an audible gasp when she saw his cock. It throbbed with every pulse of his heart. Its purple head already slick and shiny with his fluid. And the size. She hadn't realised that a cock could be so big. Maybe it wasn't? After all Dee hadn't made a lot of fuss about its size. Maybe it was just normal and her husband was on the smaller side. Whatever it was the thought of taking it inside her both frightened and excited her.

She stepped back and lay on the sofa. She luxuriated in the feel and smell of the cool leather. Her right leg slipped to the floor where it balanced on her stiletto. The left was on the sofa stretched out against the back rest. Her cunt was wide open. She felt her juices oozing out and dripping onto the black leather with every beat of her being.

Simon knelt between her legs on the sofa. Jane looked at the tall throbbing cock that was presented for her pleasure. She took hold of it in her right hand. They didn't say anything. They didn't need too. She slowly and gently stroked it. Her hand seemed so small around it.