New Bikini New Shagbunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon closed his eyes and moaned as Jane's hand reached the top and cupped and softly squeezed the bulging head. She liked that she was giving pleasure.

Simon bent his head and kissed first one breast then the other. He started at the edges of her nipples and worked round them in decreasing circles. Slowly, gently building up her pleasure. Jane always loved having her breasts stimulated like this. Sometimes she could even cum from this alone. She could feel it building now. She put her hand behind his head and guided him onto her buds.

'Harder now.' She murmured.

He drew Jane's nipples into sharp hard buds with his lips then his teeth. When he swapped his mouth from one tit to the other he replaced it with his fingers so that both tits were constantly excited. Suddenly her body went into a spasm as an orgasm crashed through her. Her whole body writhed with the sensations that raced from her breasts to her cunt. She'd never been shy of the word cunt. It felt natural. Especially now that it was the raging centre of her being.

'That was good,' she said, breathlessly.

It was a small climax but it opened her up. Her juices were flowing. She was ready to be filled now.

Simon's mouth was working down her body with lots of wee butterfly kisses. It paused at her landing strip as he pulled back a bit so he could pounce. She thrust up to meet it. For someone who thought oral sex was just a little dirty it was a lewd act of abandonment. Her head snapped back and she gave a loud gasp as Simon's tongue slide along her slit and pressed on her clitoris.

'Oh my God,' she moaned. Her breath was coming in short gasps now. His mouth left her cunt and returned to her tits. His cock was in reach again. She grabbed it and started to wank him hard. She was frenzied and pulled his cock to her hungry wet hole. His tip was at her entrance already stretching her.

'Take it easy,' she gasped. 'Your bigger than I'm used too.'

She felt the tip enter, stretching her.

'Oooooooohhh.' She moaned.

'Oh Jane. Baby your pussy's so tight.' Simon gasped and began to push in further. He looked at her face, open mouthed and wide eyed as he pushed in a little further. She nodded. Yes. Unable to speak with the enormity of what she was doing and what was entering her. He slid in slowly, little by little till after what seemed ages it was all in.

They heard an orgasmic yell. One of the girls was cumming again.

Jane started to thrust her hips up to him. He responded with slow gentle strokes. She had not expected such a young guy to be so considerate.

'You can move now.' She gasped as he began to thrust a bit harder. 'Yes. Oh God that's good.' She was breathless. She could hear the slushing of his cock in her cunt as his strokes got longer. The heat was building up at her clit. She wrapped her arms tight round his back. Her nails dug in deep.

'Do it...Do it to me now...Do it hard.' Jane commanded.

Simon was unleashed and rammed his full length in and out at speed. Jane scrapped her nails down his back. He yelled at one point. She thought she'd drawn blood but he didn't stop his relentless pounding. She cupped his firm ass cheeks loving the power in them as they pumped that beautiful big wide thing into her body. He gasped with each thrust. The sweat on their faces mingled.

'Aaaaaarrrgh.' She could feel her orgasm getting closer. She'd never been this loud before but she didn't care. She wanted the others to hear what she was getting and giving.

'Yes...Oh my God. You stud. Give me it! Give me it now!' She was completely abandoned now. Desperate for her approaching orgasm.

Simon thrust even harder with her encouragement.

'Oh Simon... I'm going to... I'm going to climax...I'm gonna...cum! Fuck! Fuck me Simon.' She was yelling then it started. 'Fuck! I'm cumminnnggg.' Her whole body buckled and writhed as the orgasm overloaded her. 'Ooooohhhh my cunt! Yes! Fuck me! aarrrrrgghhhh.'

It was so intense she thought it was never going to stop. She felt she would pass out. Eventually it subsided and she felt she was floating above herself in bliss.

Simons rhythmic grunts brought her back down to earth.

'Yes Simon. Give me it.' She yelled. She held him tight with her legs and arms as he pumped into her, his body quivering with delight.

'Jan... Oh God. You fucking amazing hot fuck. Fuck yeah!'

His words excited her, the dirtier the better. She felt the familiar heat again at her cunt. 'Please... please keep going... don't stop yet. Keep fucking me. Make me cum again.'

She felt him keep up his pace. Locked in her tight grip he pounded her to her second orgasm which left her breathless as she yelled it out to the world.

Suddenly he thrust harder, faster, his climax detonated by her second orgasm. His body went into a tight spasm while he spewed his young cum deep into her.

They slept. Just for a few moments. The deep sleep that intense orgasm gives.

Jane opened her eyes. She felt Simons breath in her ear, his slowly softening cock in her cunt. She sensed someone was in the room and looked round. It was Dee and Greg looking a bit embarrassed. Jane looked at them, her arms and legs still wrapped round Simon and his semi hard cock still inside her.

'Hi Dee,' whispered Jane.

Simon began to disentangle himself from Jane. As he got up Dee and Greg got a view of his cock slipping out of Jane's pussy and their combined cum fluids trickling down on to the black leather.

Jane got up. Simons spunk was running down her inner thighs.

'I'd better clean up,' she said and tottered through to the bathroom.

She locked the door and quickly wiped herself. She looked herself in the mirror. What have I done? There was a knock on the door.

'Whose there?' she asked.

'Its Dee. Are you ok? let me in.'

The door creaked open and Dee slipped in.

'Jane.' Dee paused. 'Are you crying?'

'I'm fine.' She splashed cold water on her face and wiped it off with a towel.

Dee took hold of Jane's naked body in a big hug. 'Its ok Jane. Its ok.' She murmured soothingly in Jane's ear.

'I know. I feel fine. Todays been a bit of a shock thats all. I've done things I've always been afraid of doing and I loved it. I feel so alive. None of this goes home Dee. You promise. I want to enjoy the memory. I don't want it spoiled by guilt and if no one knows...'

'No one will. Promise. This weekend is just for the four of us. You loved it didn't you?'

'Yes.it was amazing. The whole day. But what does it say about me? Am I a whore, a slut?'

'Absolutely not. You're just a sexy woman pushing her boundaries. A shagbunny.'

Dee kissed Jane fully on the lips. Jane responded with an open deep mouth as Dee's hands clutched her ass.

Jane broke away, flushed and excited again. 'I'm not a lesbian,' she said.

'I know but you might be a teeny bit bi. I know am.' Dee ran her hands over Jane's body pinching her nipples and stroking her sticky cunt. 'And I could see you were turned on when I shaved you this morning.'

Jane gasped. 'God! I was wasn't I?'

'How about we take this further tonight,' said Dee as she massaged Jane's clit.

'Yes. Yes please.' said Jane. 'That's assuming we don't pick up more guys.'

'Thats the shagbunny spirit and there's always afterwards.'

'Absolutely. And Dee I'm going to buy that black bikini tomorrow.'

'The small one?'

'Yes and throwing the yellow one away.'