New Career

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the proverbial 'dam had been broken' so to speak, with that act of Electra's skilled fellatio, they began meeting for regular fuck sessions at his house, since there was less chance of her being seen to go there than if he went to her house. What she'd said about cuckolding her husband proved to be true, since on some occasions they'd both show up at Jamal's. Her husband would sit naked, stroking his puny dick as he watched Jamal give his wife's cunt and ass the stretching that she craved.

When he'd finished unloading in one or both of Electra's holes, the formerly mild-mannered Jamal would order Duane to crawl over and suck out all the semen he could, and feed it to his wife. Also, whenever Jamal felt like fucking Electra's ass hole, like as not, he'd tell Duane to open Electra's anal ring and lube it thoroughly by tonguing her nasty rear hole. Sometimes, these duties would excite Duane so much that he'd have a spontaneous ejaculation. He'd then have to lick up the mess he'd made, regardless of where it landed.

Jamal got so used to the role of the Dominant that he had an inspiration. He and Electra were alone after a hot, sexy session of fucking. Naked on the tangled sheets of his bed, both of their bodies still glowing with a sweat sheen from their vigorous exertions, Jamal idly toyed with Electra's tits. Riding waves of bliss, she felt his hands, and also felt his copious load escaping from her remarkably dilated fuck hole. She listened to a soft chuckle coming from his throat, and knew he had something to say.

"You know, this all started when I missed your party, bitch," he began. Yes, she was once again 'Electra' when they were at the college, but she was now 'bitch' or 'slut' and other words to that effect when they were screwing. "So I'm going to give you a party next weekend - all weekend. You'll be getting the black dick you crave, and it won't just be mine."

Electra shivered and felt goosebumps ripple along her skin. "Another black cock, too?" she asked, her voice throaty with desire. "Maybe I can have both my holes used at the same time?"

Jamal could hear the eagerness in her voice. "You are an insatiable, horny little slut, aren't you?" he said, with a voice filled with amusement and tenderness. "Show up next Saturday, and we'll see. Tell your husband not to expect you back until Sunday night."

Saturday couldn't arrive soon enough for Electra. During that week of waiting, she ruined several pairs of suit pants and panties, she was lubricating so madly. By Thursday, she had to start wearing skirts. She didn't bother putting on panties - they were useless to stem her flow. Tampons helped, as did sitting on several folded towels atop her seat.

On Saturday, Electra rushed to Jamal's house at the appointed time. After Jamal let her in, she looked around the room, expecting to see someone in addition to him. But only the two of them were present. Before she could get too upset, or wonder if he was playing a prank on her, promising her a non-existent party, Jamal kissed her and said, "Let's get this party started. Give me all your clothes, and then head for my bedroom, you naughty slut." He held out his hand.

Feeling her heart jumping around in her chest, Electra stripped down to her birthday suit as Jamal watched. As well he knew, her body was magnificent. Her soft, silky, blonde hair tumbled shoulder length from atop her head - the bun arrangement was strictly for work, never for play. He never got tired of touching that amazingly smooth skin of hers. Her natural body scents were intriguing, especially those that arose from the area near the neat patch of golden pubic hair that furred her outer labia.

His eyes were drawn to the interplay of the muscles in her ass cheeks as she romped naked ahead of him to the room where they'd soaked the sheets together, so many times. When she opened the door to his bedroom, she turned to him with a mystified expression. "Where's the other guy you promised?" she asked. He was surprised how meek she sounded.

"Don't you worry," he assured her. "Just get on the bed on your back." He gave her ass a playful swat, which made her giggle. She quickly complied.

Once she was in position, he went to her right side, and lifted up a rope that was tied to the leg of the headboard on that side. "If you want this party... if you want to receive more black cock than just mine, as I promised, give me your hand."

Electra wasn't worried. Her husband knew where she was. Besides, the idea of being tied up triggered something deep and needy in her psyche. Almost shyly, she extended her hand. The moment she felt the rope being looped and knotted to her wrist, her nipples engorged prodigiously. Jamal tied her left wrist to the left side of the headboard in a similar manner.

If Electra was aroused by having her wrists tied, that sensation intensified exponentially when Jamal pulled her legs toward the lower corners of his bed, and used more ropes to tie her ankles to the bed legs there. She ended up spreadeagled, with not only swollen nipples, but also with her now fully exposed pussy lips puffy and dripping.

Pulling at the restraints, Electra moaned, "Oh my god! I need to be fucked! Please, please, Jamal. Fuck your little slut!" The ropes held firm.

"Patience, you horny bitch," he said, laughing. He climbed onto the bed, and to her surprise, slipped a sleep mask over her eyes. Her vision was plunged into darkness. Then, to make absolutely sure she couldn't dislodge the mask, he tied an opaque black scarf across her eyes, securing it behind her head.

"Hey! Wait a minute!" Electra sputtered. "This isn't right! What's the fun of you saying I'm going to experience another black cock, if I can't see that black rod of manhood entering me? Take this off!"

He slid his hand down across the soft, blonde fleece covering her mound, and let his long, black finger slip between her labia and plunge into her sloppy fuck hole. "Don't worry, bitch. The blindfold is only temporary. I know my 'brothers' are gonna want to see your pretty eyes as they fuck you hard. This is just the appetizer to my dinner party for you."

Electra had heard the mention of a plural number of his friends, not just one. Her mind whirled at the thought of taking on three black men. As that seize her attention, Jamal got off the bed, and opened the door to his bathroom, signaling Kim, who'd been waiting there, to join them.

Since Kim had been so helpful, so instrumental in saving Jamal's job, and enhancing his sex life, he'd decided to reward his lesbian friend. He'd remembered how she'd muttered she wished she could suck on Electra's 'mammoth love melons' as she phrased it, and he'd decided to make her wish come true. Kim was fully dressed. She wasn't here to be used. She was here to be the user.

They'd privately agreed that Electra should be blindfolded, and that Kim shouldn't utter a word. Kim didn't want Electra to know she was ever there - this would be a secret between Jamal and Kim. Jamal's friends weren't to leave that cafe three blocks over, where they were waiting, until Jamal texted them. And that would be after Kim was safely away.

Kim's eyes widened as she drank in the sight of Electra's nude body. Climbing onto the bed, she began toying with Electra's breasts - caressing and kneading them as only a woman knows how to do, as Electra gasped and then moaned gratefully at the attentions. Jamal watched, almost as if Kim was conducting a lesson. Her fingernails gently teased the crinkled areolae and the firm, erect nipples. Kim kept playing softly with one breast as her mouth engulfed the sensitive peak of the other. From the way her cheeks were hollowing, Jamal knew Kim was sucking, but there was no way he could tell what magic her tongue was doing to the trapped flesh. All he knew was that Electra's moans increased in volume, frequency, and duration, until she bounced and shook in orgasm. The tied up woman had no idea if the mouth at her tits belonged to Jamal, or perhaps to the friend he'd promised would join them, and she didn't care. She was awash in pleasure.

Satisfied with her nipple play, Kim actually moved to kneel between Electra's knees, and bent over to fasten her mouth over the woman's sex. She sucked and nibbled, holding Electra's labia apart until the bound woman screamed as she climaxed again. Kim stopped sucking then, licked Electra's labia as clean as she could, and climbed off the bed. She surprised Jamal by actually giving him a kiss on his lips. That was an act that she never again repeated, since they were just friends, but as she explained that next time she saw him, "Once I smelled her cum, I couldn't resist eating out her cunt. And I felt it only fair to share her taste with you."

After Kim left, Jamal sent the text to his buddies, and spent the time until they arrived fucking Electra, sliding his hunk of meat in and out of her cunt. That's what he was doing when the other five guys arrived, all his former teammates. They'd visited his house early in the day, and knew its layout, and had been told to let themselves in and come to the bedroom.

As they shuffled in, one said, "Whooeee! That's some nice white pussy you're fucking, Jamal!" He began removing his clothes, as did the others.

Hearing the voice of a stranger, a shock-wave of thrill raced through Electra, making her cunt muscles clench Jamal's cock firmly.

Another of his friend's said, "Nice of you to share that ass of hers with us, Bruh!"

Electra groaned loudly, shivering at the knowledge that there were indeed two other men that Jamal had invited. Even though she was still in the darkness of the blindfold, from their speech she could tell they were black, too. The party was really starting now.

A new voice commented, "She's got nice big ol' titties for fuckin' too!"

Electra gasped. "Oh my lord!" she cried out. "How many people are here?"

Jamal signaled them to climb onto the bed and cluster around her head. "Have a good look, bitch," he chuckled, and removed the scarf and the sleep mask.

Electra blinked several times as her eyes adjusted to the light. Hovering over her face were six black cocks! Their shafts ranged in color from a shade of mocha to a brown so deep that it was almost black - veins stood out in ridges and swirls that created amazing patterns along their lengths. All were circumcised, with a knob-like glans that was lighter toned than its shaft, and displayed a hint of a purplish hue. Strangely, one glans was almost pink. They were all so long and thick that Electra began hyperventilating as she stared at them. One cock was curved sideways, while another had a sharp upward curve. One was so engorged that the weight of blood that filled it dragged its head into a downward droop.

Electra finally tore her gaze away from the cocks, looking toward their bases, and the ball sacks that hung there. Her eyebrows rose and her pupils dilated as she saw their huge balls, slowly rising and falling in those swollen sacks. The amount of semen that they held - that they could manufacture - must be enormous! Her heart flip-flopped as she realized she'd soon be finding out.

Jamal told his friends, "OK, you've given her a nice show, but it's time to get busy."

In seconds, Electra felt a hot cock pressed onto each of her hands, so she started squeezing them. Two guys on the bed shifted position slightly and started slapping her tits with their cocks. Jamal went between her head and the bed's headboard, tilted her face back, and worked his dick's glans into her mouth, with his scrotum covering her eyes. Consequently, she couldn't tell who went between her knees to penetrate her, but it was someone with a very well endowed cock. The massive, sudden stretch made her emit a gasp/groan, muffled by Jamal's cock head filling her mouth. She was taking on six black guys at the same time! Heavenly!

It appeared that they took turns, until each of them had the thrill of her hand on his dick, slapping her tits with it, putting it in her mouth, and sticking it into her cunt. Then one said, "Hey Jamal, my man, can we untie her and flip her over? I wanna see that booty of hers."

Lots of black hands got busy and the ropes were untied quickly. A giddy Electra was flipped onto her belly, and then pulled up onto her hands and knees. The same black hands that had untied her began roaming all over her body, lifting, kneading, poking, squeezing. Her tits and ass got a lot of attention, but hands explored her legs, hair, face, belly, and her furry pubic mound. She experienced such a flood of sensation that her mind couldn't process it all at once. She could only pay attention to this or that thing being done to her.

Until a huge black cock skewered her cunt.

That claimed her attention, making her shriek with delight. The cock opened her so much she feared it would split her in two. But her pussy adjusted, sheathing it nicely, smearing lube on it as it moved in and out. She looked over her shoulder and saw a grinning black stranger gripping her hips as he fucked her. She smiled at him, and in response he made a grinding action with his hips, making her grunt happily.

Hands took hold of her head and made her face forward again, where a rampant black cock was poised, awaiting entry into her mouth. She didn't bother to look up to see who it might be. She just parted her lips and was soon choking on its bulbous head. The guy started throat fucking her, giving her chances to breathe every several strokes. Through watering eyes, she noticed that her mouth and throat were accommodating only about half that cock's length!

They kept changing places, fucking her cunt and mouth, until one very deep voice announced, "I wanna use her ass, Jamal." Electra's breath caught. She'd fucked several black men in her life, but none had taken her ass. That is, until now. Now she wanted it.

"Yes," she moaned. "Fuck my ass. I need to have my ass fucked. I need it."

The guy pulled her to the edge of the bed, still on her hands and knees, and lifted her ass with one hand, while pressing between her shoulder blades until her head and chest were on the bed.

Jamal watched the amazing transformation. The formerly staid-looking, stuck up, no nonsense, hellion, ice queen of a Dean was now a naked slut, waving her ass in the air, begging to have it fucked by a big, black dick! Moaning like a whore! This was like a dream come true for him. During those dark days he was being berated by her, he never imagined he'd see her like this. Kim was right. He'd be making her crawl around naked on a leash, while his buddies watched and made humiliating remarks, and she'd thank him for it.

But for now, he grabbed a bottle of lubricant, and started working it in and around her tight little pink puckered hole. He didn't want her injured, so he lubed and worked a finger through her anal ring, feeling her instinctively clench her hole closed at first, but gradually relaxing and dilating it. He got two fingers in, then three, and ultimately most of his hand, almost fisting her ass. With a final application of more lube, he nodded to his waiting buddy. "Claim this white girl's ass, dude. After you, we'll all take turns." While Jamal had opened Electra's ass, his friend had been making his own dick slippery with lube, slowly jacking himself in anticipation.

The other five men gathered around and made rude comments as Electra felt the glans at her back door entrance. As the cock started to enter her, all six men placed a hand somewhere on her body, symbolically all taking part in a sort of deflowering of that hole. Amazingly, almost the entire length slowly slid into her rectum, as her hands clawed at the bed covers and she uttered a most remarkable set of nonsense sounds and syllables. Once the cock was fully seated in Electra's back door, the guy started fucking her.

She'd never been fucked like that before!

Hands played with her tits, her belly, and her clit. Someone grabbed a handful of her blonde hair and pulled her head up and back, so they could see her face as she was ass-fucked. Other guys were lubing their dicks, getting ready. When one pulled out, they could see quite a distance down inside that gaping, raw, red tunnel, before it was filled with the next dick. Electra came. And came. The hands at her tits, belly and clit were demanding she cum. The cock stretching her ass demanded she cum. She had no choice. She came.

After a while, she fainted. While she was unconscious, they used multiple loops of rope to tie the tops of her thighs to her ankles, folding her feet up to almost touch her ass - a position often called a frogtie. They moved her forearms, side by side, behind her back and tied them together. She came to, on her back, with her butt near the edge of the bed, with both her holes fully exposed. Helpless, and thrilled, she watched as one man after another stepped up and fucked whichever hole they chose - sometimes switching back and forth between them. Electra didn't protest, finding that being tied up while being used sexually was a thrilling new kink.

Hours later, Electra was sticky with her sweat and her cum, but the men didn't mind. They were going to take full advantage of this white chick that dug being fucked by big beautiful black cocks. One guy found that if he knelt on the edge of the bed, straddling her waist, he could tit-fuck those massive mammaries of hers. Of course, once one guy did it, they all had to do it.

Untied again, she had to eat her food while sitting in someone's lap, impaled, bobbing up and down on the dick filling her cunt. She could drink from a straw, while bent over the edge of the table, being railed from behind. They did give her privacy to use the toilet when she needed, and they noticed she spent as little time in there as possible, hurrying back for more fucking. The woman seemed insatiable.

Actually, Electra was getting a bit sore, and was looking forward to getting some sleep, although at the moment her tits were bound, and her forearms were tied to her legs, as the guy fucking her held her feet far apart for easy access. Jamal's doorbell rang, so he left the bedroom to answer it. He returned with Duane in tow. Electra's husband saw her trussed up naked body, and the roomful of naked black men using her, and the front of his pants not only got a little tent - the tip of the tent showed a spreading wet spot. He'd cum in his pants!

Jamal announced to his buddies, "The clean up crew has arrived. You can now unload in the slut." To Electra's husband, he said, "Duane, take off your pants and underpants, but leave the rest of your clothes on." The wimpy man looked extra ridiculous, bottomless like that, with his flabby ass cheeks wobbling as he crawled, and his tiny pink dick dangling under his gut.

Gleefully, Jamal and his buddies proceeded to fuck the restrained blonde fast and deep, squirting their semen into her ass or cunt. As each one dumped into her hole and pulled out, Duane crawled over and first licked the black cock clean, then sucked whatever semen he could dislodge from her hole, and fed it to her with kisses. Electra probably kissed Duane back more fervently than she'd done for years. When all six men had ejaculated, and Duane was finished with his cleanup duties, he was swatted on his ass and told to dress and leave.

As he'd been told, Duane had brought Jamal a large dog collar and leash. Jamal untied Electra, helped rub circulation back into her limbs, and then collared and leashed her. He made her crawl around the rooms of his house, while his buddies followed along and watched.

"I just love seenin' those big ol' titties swayin' as she crawls," one remarked.

Another said, "Me, I like seeing that white ass of hers in motion like that."

"Jamal sure has tamed that little white ho, hasn't he?" the deep-voiced guy remarked.