New Career

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw look, man! You made that fine slut of a woman blush, talking like that," someone said, and they all laughed.

It was true. Electra was blushing fiercely, knowing how lewd she looked, crawling naked on a leash. Her flush deepened to a deep deep shade of red when Jamal remarked, "Maybe on some really dark night, with clouds and no moon showing, I'll have this little slut crawl around the campus in front of me, naked and on my leash. I'll be looking at her moon the whole time." The other men found that extremely hilarious. Electra realized that if her reward for doing that was another fuck session like this one, she'd probably do it.

During the night, when a guy has the urge to fuck some more of her white meat, he took her. It was done in a desultory fashion, so Electra couldn't keep track of who was using her, and when. It all blended together in her mind until it seemed like the same guy was fucking her, hour after hour. Groggily, she thought, "Don't these guys ever get tired? Need sleep?"

After breakfast, the guys came up with new ways to degrade and humiliate her, such as teaching her how to properly perform the Rusty Trombone sex act. She wasn't thrilled to have to shove her tongue into their asses, but she enjoyed reaching around their bodies and being able to use her hands to pump those enormous dicks of theirs. They'd about used her in every way they could imagine, marveling at her stamina.

By Sunday afternoon, Electra realized that this fuck fest would soon be ending. Stiff and sore as she was, that fact made her a little sad, to be honest. She was finally getting the long, intense fucking that she'd always craved.

For a finale, they had Electra place herself on her back on the tile floor in the kitchen, with her thighs spread wide apart, and her hands holding the backs of her knees. Each man fucked her cunt in this position, but when he reached his climax, he'd pull out, and hose her torso from her cunt to her tits with a heavy spray of semen. All of them did this, except for Jamal, who went last.

When it was Jamal's turn, he had Electra let go of her knees, and lower her legs to the floor. He straddled her lower chest, and had her wrap her breasts around his cock as he tit-fucked her. When he was about to cum, he commanded, "Open your mouth, bitch!" His copious ejaculation spewed partially into her open mouth, and partially all over her face and hair, as his buddies clapped their appreciation.

Smiling, Electra beckoned Jamal to lean down close to her face. She whispered through lips dribbling with his cum, "Your job is secure, Jamal. As long as I keep getting fucked regularly like this by you and your friends."

Jamal nodded and kissed her, sealing the deal.