All Comments on 'New Escorts: Mom & Auntie'

by sammbeltt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Sequel Please

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
Excellent

I wouldn't mind more as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

more please, you have tons of room here to continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
*****

Very good. I especially liked the narrator' s tone. Funny but not disdaining in any way. The son is quite the realist. He just wants to fuck his mom and his aunt and the resistance he encounters with each is just a pro forma series of no-no's that he has to overcome in his essentially good natured sort of way, especially as he understands they want it as much as he does. He just has to apply a little pressure to get them to go along. Nicely developed plot line in just three pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
New Escorts

There's always miss kitty

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So did Auntie Mary hear that Larry was cheating on her....is that why she gave in to her nephew?

Wily is a loser...serves him right to get pawned!

kaidmankaidmanabout 8 years ago
dynamite read

loved the story it's good to see jerks like that get their comeuppance

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Awesome story

Nothing like making my cock hard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Interesting story

The way it's written, the flow of the text etc, going away on train, and other little things, make me think it's written about folks in the UK, but then the cousin's going to University in Pennsylvania.

Anyway, a decent premise. I liked it.

fireman399afireman399a8 months ago

You spend entirely too much time explaining or describing things that it takes too much away from the story. It became to hard to read and to continue to keep reading. The flow was real choppy and difficult to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous