New Escorts: Mom & Auntie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,088 Followers

But now I realized that although I was hoping she would stop the massage and escape, I also had a wish that her fingers would carry on. Willy's cock had thickened as her hands had stroked his thighs, but now her fingertips were tracing up and down his groin, his boner was fully erect and so was mine.

As she moved her fingers, they were touching the sides of his ball sack. Willy had started wriggling, trying to get her fingers to be more intimate, until at last she grasped his balls with both oily hands and squeezed and teased the tender testicles.

Willy was groaning, "Ooh Mom, your fingers are fantastic. Dad is a lucky man."

I'd been thinking the same and wondering how Willy's dad could ever spend a night away. As Willy's mom's fingers massaged his balls, my fingers were doing the same to my balls. I was mirroring her every move so that in my mind it was me she was massaging.

While keeping one hand active as a testicle tease, she was slowly sliding her other hand towards the base of Willy's phallus. Her fingers eventually reached around the thick throbbing boner. His mom's expression was bitter now as she whispered to Willy, "you've always fantasized about my fingers around your cock haven't you, you little shit!"

With those words she slid her fingers to the pulsing purple mushroom head, jacking the tender rim.

Willy was groaning with his mouth open as he felt the waves of sexual pleasure flow through his privates.

I was jacking my cock in time with her hand movements, when she and I were startled by Willy suddenly shouting, "BLOWJOB NOW!"

This was far enough. I saw his mom hesitate and thought, "Good, she's not going to do it."

Willy also noticed the hesitation and whispered, "Dad would never forgive you."

That did it. She whispered, "You fucking bastard!" and leant forward sliding her rich ruby lips over Willy's crown.

As the top of his boner disappeared into her mouth, Willy was wriggling in raptures. "Ooh you filthy mommy slut, you suck sooo good!"

Her head was bobbing steadily up and down as Willy was groaning and thrusting his hips trying to push more boner between her hot red lips. Her teasing fingers had taken Willy a fair way on his journey to orgasm and now his climax was close.

Willy started issuing breathless instructions. "Mom when I cum you've got to swallow the lot."

She didn't pause her head bobbing but I assumed that she'd taken in his command.

Willy's groans were now getting louder and louder until he was on the brink. My jacking was getting faster as I could sense the countdown. Willy gasped and his words began with an urgency which then turned into a scream. "Here it cums, here it cums, here it cums, HERE IT CUMS!"

As he screamed, he grabbed her hair viciously and held her head still and I knew that he was shooting great wads of cum into his mom's mouth which she was valiantly trying to swallow. I could see his neck muscles tensing as his loins emptied their young sperm.

As Willy had cum into her mouth, I had climaxed shooting jizz through my fingers.

Auntie Mary stood back from Willy, but Willy got off the bed following her. As he stood up he turned her around to face the full length mirror opposite the bed. He stood behind looking over her head and pressed his body into her.

Up to that point I had the satisfaction of knowing that, like myself, Willy hadn't removed any of his mom's clothes, but now I felt he might try. Willy started slowly unbuttoning the back of her nursing tunic. When he had undone the last button, he pushed the tunic forwards off his mom's shoulders. She put her hands up holding the material against her breasts, not wanting to release it and expose herself in her underwear, but Willy was insistent.

"Dad would never forgive you," he whispered in her ear.

He pulled her hands to her sides and the tunic fell to the floor leaving her exposed in her bra and panties, holdup stockings and stiletto heels. Her bra was fastened at the front and Willy reached his hands round and unclipped it, Auntie Mary gasped "Oh no!"

Willy removed his mom's bra with agonizing deliberateness. With his two hands round her front, he slowly tugged it forward exposing her large full breasts inch by inch. Willy had a smile on his face, knowing I was watching. Jealous of what he was doing, I couldn't help but jack my cock vigorously as his slow exposure of her tits tortuously teased me. With a last push her entire full beautiful breasts were displayed. I knew that Willy would have a huge boner pressing into his mom's butt cheeks as he lovingly cupped both breasts, lifting them so that they pointed at the mirror.

Willy waggled them at the glass laughing saying, "Yummy, yummy Mommy, your juggs are fucking huge!"

She closed her eyes in embarrassment at her position and bit her lip as Willy's fingers started teasing her darker areolae, pulling her nipples and causing them to blossom and expand. Willy had his eyes closed in pleasure as he fondled his mom's bounteous fruits.

She was breathing heavily as Willy let go her right breast and started sliding his right hand down her stomach. As he reached the top of her panties and hooked a finger under the elastic, she cried out pleadingly, "No Willy, please no!"

Willy just laughed and slid his hand in one movement in between her legs. His mom groaned, "Oh no!"

Willy smiled in triumph as he whispered to her, "Well Mom, I can feel you're a little moist just from me playing with your tits."

She groaned again and I could discern that, unwillingly, she was slightly opening her legs as Willy's fingers began moving within her panties, stroking her clitoris and probably slipping a finger into her opening.

Soon Willy had lowered his left hand as well, slipping it inside her panties. Both sets of fingers were now really working his mom's sexual organs and she was moaning in shame and a sexual excitement that she couldn't conceal.

I thought that Willy would bring her to a climax in front of the mirror, but he clearly had a more selfish objective. Pulling her back towards the bed, Willy peeled her panties down her legs and placed his boner at her entrance.

Auntie Mary was horrified, "NOOOOOOO!" she screamed as her son pushed his cock deep into her opening.

Willy immediately pulled back then thrust in again to the hilt, He lay on top of her momentarily before rolling her over so that she was pinioned on top of him. Grabbing her buttocks he began shoving her back and forth on his cock until she found it impossible not to respond and take up the motion.

She was now fucking Willy and clearly was unable to stop herself. She pushed herself upright to allow herself more easily to move her pelvis back and forth. Her eyes were shut as rode him hard, grinding her clitoris into him.

She was in a sexual trance making rhythmic whimpering noises. As his mom rode him, Willy reached up and squeezed her breasts, causing her to straighten her back, projecting her lush big breasts even more, proffering them to her teenage son who had his throbbing hard meat up his mom's hot juicy vagina.

She had her eyes closed all the time and didn't see Willy give a thumbs-up to the camera. Willy's mom was in the fantasy position he and I had always dreamed of, but he was the one with those huge melons swinging over him while his cock was being fucked in her gripping pussy.

Her moans were sounding louder as she approached her climax. She leaned her body forward, her action begging Willy to suck on her big red nipples. Willy obliged her, gorging himself as he suckled on her teats. Leaning forward she impaled herself with hard longer strokes and started to scream as she orgasmed. Willy grimaced and I knew he was shooting his hot fertile young sperm up into his mom.

A few minutes later, Willy's mom had finished dressing herself. She had been silent while she dressed but now turned to Willy, who was lying nonchalantly on the bed, and said, "I must have been crazy to let you get that far. You have no evidence to force me to do anything for you. This all finishes now."

Willy's mom's face was ashen as she stepped out of the room, closing the door behind her. A few minutes later I went into Willy's room. Willy was in a bathrobe with an open bottle of beer in one hand and an open bottle of vodka in the other. He took alternate swigs from each of them without offering me any.

He was gloating as he said, "Now you see how to treat women you wimp!"

He leant back, "With the evidence I now have I'm going to make mom sore in every hole and when I show your mom the film of her and you, she is going to have to let me fuck her however I want."

It clearly didn't occur to him to think that, as I had the film evidence of both women as well, I would attempt to use it. I didn't say anything to make him think otherwise.

Willy continued to tell me what he was going to do, but his words were becoming slurred as he continued to mix his alcoholic drinking. Eventually he closed his eyes snoring heavily.

After making sure he was not going to wake up, I went to his computer. Checking where the files were of Mom and Auntie Mary, I erased them. Thinking for a moment more, I decided to reformat the whole drive. Very early next morning I booked out of the hotel and made my way home.

------------------------

After quietly letting myself in the front door, I crept upstairs and waited for the sound of mom getting into the shower. Quickly undressing I walked naked into her bathroom and then opened the shower door. Mom screamed at me. It must have seemed to her like the shower scene in the film Psycho, until she realized that rather than seeing a murderer, she was seeing a naked son with a huge boner.

Her body was as exciting in the flesh as I had imagined. She had just rinsed the soap away ready to exit the shower but now was trying to cover her nakedness with her hands. We both realized that for the first time in our relationship she was the vulnerable party.

"Get the fuck out of here!" she screamed.

I ignored her command and walked towards her. "That was a great handjob you did me yesterday," I said with a smile. "I have it all recorded. Dad won't be too happy to see it though."

I started darting my hands towards her, stroking her. My hands were everywhere. As she knocked them away from her tits, I grabbed her ass, then slid a hand between her legs. No sooner had she knocked a hand away from one delicious part of her anatomy than I moved it to another, increasingly concentrating between her legs, feeling her clitoris engorging with each new attack. She was in a difficult position as I was blocking her exit, but eventually she squeezed passed me, grabbed a towel around her and marched into the bedroom.

I followed close behind her and shoved her towards the bed. As she fell towards it I grabbed the edge of the towel, ripping it off her, and launched myself on top of her. She gasped, drawing in breath, as my weight bore down on her and she knew I was too strong for her. Spreading her legs I touched my boner to her entrance. I knew I had got her juicy by fingering her in the shower so I pushed my boner straight in.

She screamed as I speared her, but I intended to show no mercy. She had bullied me long enough and now I meant to get my revenge. I thrust again and again, long and deep. Pretty soon she was pushing her pelvis back to me.

As mom realized that she was joining me in the act of fucking, she moaned, "Oh you bastard!"

Now I was really getting into it, grabbing and squeezing her lush breasts as I was hammering her with my strokes. I was loving it. I was fucking my gorgeous bitch of a mom. Her juicy tight pussy felt delicious gripping my blood engorged teenage stalk. I grabbed her ankles imposing my authority and mom groaned as I forced her legs apart, slicing into her with even deeper strokes.

Although I was hating her and the way she had treated me for much of my childhood, her beauty was undeniable and my excitement at fucking her was intense. I let go of her legs and grasped her shoulders giving me strong pulling leverage to really slam into her. Mom was moaning with each thrust. I was delighted that her body was clearly on fire with my sexual attack. I could feel my orgasm building but she was slightly ahead of me, screaming in shame as her body orgasmed. The contracting of her pussy round my cock pushed me over the edge and my jizz streamed in sharp fiery spurts inside her.

She lay there quietly as I stood up and switched my computer on, playing the damning evidence of her jacking me off. "I've taken a number of copies," I informed her, just to stop her smashing all of my equipment.

I returned to the bed and we lay there for some time until mom started talking in a quiet voice. She said that she'd suspected that dad was fucking his young secretary on his business trips. He had been buying expensive aftershave and certainly hadn't used it at home. She also thought that Uncle Larry was being unfaithful but thought that Auntie Mary had no suspicions. That did not surprise me as Auntie Mary could not have been first in the queue when brains were handed out.

Mom explained that she and a friend both needed more money for their lunches and had thought they could supplement their income with a few handjobs for some elderly clients. She'd realized how stupid she'd been as soon as she saw her first client was me, but by then it was too late. Her friend, who I knew was Auntie Mary, apparently also had a bad experience, although mom didn't know any details. Certainly, mom explained, neither she nor her friend would be continuing with it.

I gave her some reassurance that as long as she behaved, I wouldn't show dad the film. Mom seemed slightly relieved by that and went off to make some lunch. Just then Willy rang my phone.

"Where are you?" Willy sounded worried.

"I'm at home," I said, "I didn't feel well."

He ignored my reply and said, "I need you to send me copies of your mom and my mom from yesterday. Somehow my files have all been deleted."

"So have mine," I said, "it must have been a virus from that pirated game you downloaded."

His silence was deafening until he shouted down the phone, "Fucking hell, that was all my evidence. Now I have nothing."

I was glad that he couldn't see my smile as he slammed the phone down.

As mom and I finished our lunch I said, "Of course you know you still have to be punished for the beating you gave me."

Mom looked at me warily as I continued. "I didn't think much to your nurse's outfit, I'd like to meet the French Maid this afternoon."

Half an hour later, mom was standing in front of me in a boner inducing French Maid costume. The black stockings and white garter straps had me salivating. Pushing her on to the bed so that she was facing the bedhead, I tied her hands to the bedrail, the same way as she had tied me. I peeled down her panties over her delicious buttocks and planted a resounding smack on her ass.

Mom screamed with pain and although I'd intended to give her the same hiding she had given me I knew I couldn't wait long to fuck her in the ass. I splashed lotion down the crack of her ass and started working a juicy finger in her asshole. Mom was now realizing my intention and was becoming fretful. She sounded almost desperate as she gasped, "Nicky, your father never has..."

If she thought that would stop me she was to be disappointed. I was delighted to learn that I would be fucking an anal virgin and pushed my hard salami determinedly into her asshole.

The scream was mom's loudest yet as I gripped her buttocks and rammed my hard cock deep into her anal sheath. My thighs were slapping against her buttocks and I felt exhilarated in knowing that I was fucking the "most beautiful butt in the neighborhood."

I grasped her hair, extracting a yelp from mom. She clearly never realized I could be so animalistic. I pulled her head back, forcing her buttocks out at an even more fuckable angle and continued shafting her with vigor. By now, mom was feeling the effects of having her asshole screwed and was starting to push back towards me.

I grinned as I felt her pushing against me and leered. "You love having your ass fucked don't you mom."

Mom moaned loudly, knowing that she was at my mercy. Her pushing back against me was an unspoken plea to fuck her even harder. I played with her garter straps, slipped my fingers under her nylon stocking tops and slapped her buttocks. She was sobbing in pleasure as she orgasmed around my hard hot meat and I shot my cum juice deep into her anal sheath. My greatest fantasy had now been fulfilled.

Mom was calm as I untied her and we both slowly got dressed. After that, mom carefully tidied up the house before dad came home. When he arrived we all had dinner together as we had always done, except perhaps that mom was a little quieter than usual.

------------------------

The next evening mom, dad and I went over to Auntie Mary's and Uncle Larry's. Their house was only a short distance from our own. It had a pool at the end of a very long garden where Uncle Larry liked to cook his famous beef kabobs while telling the rest of us about his sporting prowess. He had just completed telling us about one of his amazing feats when I dropped my plate. It smashed on the poolside marble and everyone waited with bated breath for mom to start shouting at me, but she didn't. To everyone's amazement she asked me if I was OK in a voice conveying concern. Nobody knew what had caused mom's transformation except me.

After a while Auntie Mary had to go up to the house to collect some desserts. Willy quickly followed her and I grabbed some dirty plates as an excuse to follow Willy. Halfway back to the house I saw Willy grab his mom from behind and squeeze her tits. However, Auntie Mary was obviously expecting something and stamped back hard on her son's foot. Willy howled in pain and turned back roughly pushing past me as he made his way back to the pool.

I smiled to myself and carried on following Auntie Mary to the house, admiring the way she had dealt with Willy. I liked Auntie Mary and wouldn't have done anything to hurt her, but my lust for her lush body and pretty face hardened my feelings towards her.

As I entered the kitchen, which looked out onto the garden, I could just see the figures of the rest of the family talking round the barbeque. Auntie Mary was looking in a cupboard and any thoughts of not taking advantage of her evaporated at the sight of her tight bubble butt and her big juggs pushing her apron out at the front. When she turned round, I think she was relieved to see me rather than her son. I didn't say anything but just handed her a photo print of her with Willy's boner in her mouth.

She stared at it with wide horrified eyes as I said in a gentle voice, "This is a screen shot from a film I found on Willy's computer when he was asleep drunk. It is a film of you and Willy and is dated and timed for when Willy and I were in the hotel last Thursday. I can see that Willy forced you into it but I think Uncle Larry will still be very upset."

I continued, "I deleted it all from Willy's computer which is why he hasn't got it to blackmail you."

She looked relieved until I continued with, "Of course I have a number of copies of the film. Now I can either show this photo to Uncle Larry now or you can start showing your gratitude to me by giving me a blowjob."

She hesitated until I made a move for the door, when she stopped me by grabbing my shirt then knelt down before me undoing my zipper.

My big boner leapt out into her hands and she looked up at me pleadingly, but I kept a stony hard face as I looked back. Slowly, reluctantly, she lowered her head and wrapped her luscious lips over my helmet. Oh boy it felt great.

I grasped the back of her head with both hands and started forcing my thick hard man meat towards the back of her throat. She opened her jaws wider to accommodate me and, gripping her hair, I moved her head backwards and forwards so that my cock was sliding with long strokes out to the tip of her tongue then back over her tongue past the back of her mouth and down her throat. Just then my phone rang. Keeping my right hand on the back of her head, I took my phone out with my left hand. It was Uncle Larry.

sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,088 Followers