New Escorts: Mom & Auntie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Nicky, It's Uncle Larry."

I looked out the window and saw Uncle Larry in the distance waving his right arm above his head, with a phone held to his left ear.

"Is your Auntie Mary there?"

I looked down at Auntie Mary who was looking up at me with fearful eyes, frightened about what I was going to say. "I'm sorry Uncle, she has her mouth full at the moment and can't speak."

I loved being able to joke as she was sucking my cock and I pressed her head forcefully with my right hand, easing my cock even further down her throat as I was talking.

"That's OK Nicky. In that case I'll ask you. Can you bring me a bottle of Jack Daniel's? It's in the cupboard by my desk."

"It's a pleasure uncle," I said, then put the phone back into my pocket.

The risky nature of the situation had excited me and I now returned my left hand to join my right in holding her head steady so I could really fuck her skull. Tears were streaming from her eyes as I shot my scalding cum deep into her throat.

As I walked out of the kitchen I said to a distraught looking Auntie Mary, "I'll be around on Monday afternoon. Wear the French Maid outfit that I heard Willy mention as he was undressing you."

As I got the whiskey from the cupboard I noticed a gift tag on it saying "To Tiger from Kitten". I pocketed the tag. Later, as I gave the whiskey to Uncle Larry, I passed him the tag and said in conspiratorial whisper, "Didn't think you'd want Auntie Mary to see this."

Uncle Larry went white when he realized what I'd passed to him, but he just nodded in acknowledgement and looked away.

Sunday was mostly taken up with dad and I doing some odd jobs around the house. Quite a few times dad had to prompt me to pass him a tool as my mind was already on Monday and fucking Auntie Mary.

On Monday morning, as always on a work day, dad left the house very early. I heard mom's shower but rather than go to her as I had on the previous Friday morning, I lay in bed thinking of Auntie Mary. A few minutes later mom walked into my room naked. Pulling back my sheets she lay on top of me and started kissing me. Her mouth tasted of toothpaste, but I couldn't help responding and wrestling her tongue with my own.

My hands automatically grasped her buttocks and my boner engorged quickly as our bodies rubbed together. Eventually pulling back for air, mom started trailing her tongue down my chest towards my teenage rocket. "Mommy's going to start with a blowjob, Honey," mom whispered as she continued over my stomach.

The way she said "start with" made me realize that I now had a mom who was looking forward to having multiple sex sessions with her son. Although wanting to save my sexual energy for my afternoon appointment with Auntie Mary, mom was now sucking my mushroom head as if it was a very tasty lollipop. There was no way I could stop her, especially as her fingers were now getting into the act. I opened my legs as wide as possible to give her full access to my tender testicles. She squeezed and teased them in her left hand as the fingers of her right hand slid down the crack of my ass. Her middle finger slipped into my sphincter and she began moving it in my anal passage as her lips sucked my crown. My orgasm was an explosion of jetting cum as mom continued to suck me, swallowing every drop of my hot sperm.

After I'd showered, mom was cast down when I said I had to study in my room. She was acting like a bitch on heat and there was a look of disappointment in her face as I left in the afternoon, saying I needed to go to the library.

When I arrived at Auntie Mary's she had a coat on but her black stockings and high heels told me that she was wearing her French Maid costume underneath.

I followed her into the lounge and she seemed dazed as I immediately unbuttoned her coat, exposing her saucy costume.

Her face was glaring at me as I was thinking that the costume made her look fucking hot. Her breasts were spilling out the top and, as with mom, the white garter straps were a sexy contrast to the black stockings.

I was carrying my laptop and I opened it up on a table, talking to her as I tapped the keys. "This was it. Auntie Mary how could you?"

As I said those last words, I opened the file with the film. I played it faster than normal speed. This meant that her words of pleading to Willy could not be heard and that her actions looked more deliberate and even worse than they were.

Auntie Mary was quiet as she watched the film but seemed quite composed as she said, "Look Nicky, I made a bad mistake, but I intend to limit what I'm prepared to do. I owe that to Larry. So, I'm willing to give you oral sex again, but no further."

This was a negotiation and I knew I would be much better at it than Auntie Mary. "That's fair enough Auntie," I said, "but it will have to include me giving you oral sex. You will have to take some clothes off but you can keep some on, like your bra."

She bit her lip thinking about it. I could see that small brain of hers thinking that, after all, it would not be the full sex act.

Twenty minutes later Auntie Mary was lying back on the bed. The costume was on the floor. She was wearing her stockings and garter belt and, most importantly for her, her bra. I had my head between her legs and I was licking her clitoris with vigor. I hadn't started with a direct approach, but had slowly trailed my tongue round her groin until I eventually slid it between her labia lips to her sexual organs.

When I started she had been breathing gently, but now she was breathing hard and moaning loudly. Her legs had widened and she couldn't help herself pushing back against me, mashing her clitoris against my mouth. I could tell she was approaching the brink of orgasm. I had surreptitiously undid my pants and pushed them off as I was licking her and now I quickly lifted myself up and pushed my big boner hard into her sopping opening.

She screamed in horror as I thrust my hard teenage salami deep inside her. Her eyes opened wide and I could see her bitterness at my deceit and her mortification in feeling how her juicy vagina was welcoming me in. I grinned and began to rhythmically fuck her with long hard strokes. My hands reached up to her bra and unclipped it at the front. Auntie Mary moaned loudly again as she realized how foolish she'd been in thinking she could deny me access to her huge melons. Her large champions leapt out and I gleefully mauled them and sucked on them as I continued to ravish her.

Her orgasm was dramatic. She screamed and I felt her contractions sucking my hot blood filled phallus. My teenage sperm jetted inside her. We lay quietly for about ten minutes until I said, "I want you on top now."

She thought for a moment but then said, "No Nicky, that's the end."

I understood and in that moment decided not to force her to take it any further, but just then my phone rang. It was Uncle Larry again and for some reason I decided to flick the speakerphone on. "Hi Uncle Larry," I said.

Uncle Larry sounded as if he was in a hurry when he said, "Hi Nicky, just wanted to thank you for removing that gift label from the whiskey. Kitten is my secretary. You're a man of the world. Mary would never understand these things. It's only a bit of fun when I'm away from home."

Before we could hear any more Uncle Larry switched off. Auntie Mary was still for a moment before she went to a bag in the cupboard and brought a bottle of lotion to the bed. Pouring the liquid over my cock she stroked it firmly until it was an erect cudgel. She then, with a determined look on her face, straddled me, impaling herself onto my glistening rod of teenage love muscle.

She began fucking me with a nice steady rhythm, ensuring she was squeezing my cock as she moved backwards and forwards. She didn't need me to tell her to push her tits out. She resolutely projected those great melons, straightening her back.

My hands automatically reached up and groped those magnificent juggs as they swung above me, concentrating on the nipples and areolae. She was moaning now, getting more into it and fucking me with intensity. I groaned, "Auntie, I'm cumming soon."

She knew what to do. Leaning forwards she offered her tits to my face. I let go her breasts, moving my hands down, sliding my fingers under her garter straps and cupping her buttocks. My mouth guzzled greedily on my Auntie's nipples and I suckled like a baby as she slowed her movements until she was languorously fucking me.

As I climaxed my fingers gripped her ass as I continued to suck hard on her succulent breasts. A moment later Auntie's vagina was contracting and milking me of my love jizz, vacuuming it inside her. My second greatest fantasy had now been fulfilled.

After that, the rest of the week I fucked mom in the morning as soon as dad had left the house and Auntie Mary in the evening. It was a very pleasant routine. On the Tuesday morning mom was determined to enjoy herself and rather than giving me a blowjob, climbed on top, mounting me. She had obviously been fingering herself prior to entering my room as she slid down my rod easily. I'd always thought that I only wanted Auntie Mary on top with her huge breasts, but mom had her own advantages. Mom's own breasts were pretty big and it was great clasping them as she rode me, but the other asset she used fully was her ass. She used her big round strong buttocks to grind away in a circular motion that had me groaning in ecstasy. Linking her hands behind her head, she concentrated on squeezing her gluteal muscles, gripping my tender boner in her vagina like a vice.

She knew she'd got me in heaven, "I'm gonna make my baby boy cum inside me!" she whispered.

I thought I wanted her to put her tits in my mouth, but her action in milking my cock in that upright position had me shooting cum crying, "Mom aaargh!"

On the other hand I found that taking Auntie Mary in the ass was also a pleasure. Although with her tight bubble butt it was not the size of mom's, I found that a great position was taking her in the ass with her kneeling upright. I was tight behind her pumping my boner in and out her asshole while, at the same time, folding my arms around her and gripping her huge luscious juggs. Shooting cum up her anal sheath as I squeezed those magnificent melons became one of my favorite positions.

After Willy got back from camp I didn't see Auntie Mary at all. However, I was quite happy as I would be staying at home for university and Willy was off to Pennsylvania. I knew I would be fucking mom each day when dad left for work and fucking Auntie Mary in the evenings whenever Uncle Larry was away on business, which was pretty frequent, so I was quite cheerful when I went down to the station to see Willy off on the train.

Willy looked at me disdainfully, "Well Wimp, I hope you don't get too bored living at home."

"Oh no," I replied with a smile, "I'll be much too busy fucking my mom and your mom."

Willy laughed at my joke, but then as he walked towards the train he looked back at me with a thoughtful, puzzled expression. He was still looking troubled, gazing at me out of the window as I smiled and waved him off.