All Comments on 'New Experiences Pt. 01'

by Archie89

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
wylie236wylie236almost 8 years ago

From the author - While I do appreciate constructive criticism, I am going to delete offensive and/or pointless comments.

So, I assume that any comments that don't paint this story in a wonderful light will be deleted. Why is that writers tend to be the most pompous, thin skinned individuals to walk the planet? Is this story horrible? NO. Is it the best thing I have ever read? NO. You have a well written story, which I would expect from any author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Trust.

Why is the husband ok with his wife blatantly breaking his trust by telling his embarrassing fantasies. As soon as the other couple arrives the husband should know his wife has already betrayed him and will continue to betray him

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
The warning...

The warning...The author warned us that this was a cuckold story...After his previous story in the Subway the warning wasn't really necessary...So in this story he had all the right ingredients to write a swapping tale between two couples...But he has chosen, by his words, another way... So let's see where this is going...soft, mild or hard cuckolding with him sucking the other man and in the end looking how his marriage of 3 years ends in divorce...Until now this wasn't above 2*...

Archie89Archie89almost 8 years agoAuthor
Comments

I have no problem with ciricism whatsoever.

However, there are some who think it's perfectly normal to write comments that are basically just insults - especially under the protection of being anonymous.

If you like the story: cool.

If you don't: fine as well, BUT try and keep some level of respect and decency. That's all I'm asking for.

Archie89Archie89almost 8 years agoAuthor
"Trust"

Well, most women I know talk with friends about their sex lives. So the scenario of Linda telling her girl friend Jane about this kink of her husband's isn't too unlikely in my opinion.

Would you really consider the telling of a secret to a close female friend such a violation of their relationship that she's not trustworthy altogether?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Archie re:Trust

As to your last question? Yes absolutely. What is between man and wife does not need to be shared with friend particularly without hubby's knowledge.It's why it's called a fantasy/secret.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
so let's see

hubby does not get any more for next week but Linda gets fuck by Bill and numerous other black guys that have dicks wider than hubby's is long.

Linda will put it as "If You love Me you will let me."

(Fun how it is never "I love you therefore I won't do it")

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good

Good hot story.I just wonder why every loser here finds it necessary to hate and condem every hot wife story.Thanks for the good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: anonymous-good

You know who the loser is here? It's guys like you that think this is erotica. Just another hot wife rutting. Where is the drama and excitement. These "want to watch my wife fuck another" stories are just boring. No matter who writes them,they always have the same element of humiliation and an insult to any decent human being.

That's my opinion anon. Just as worthy as yours. And no I won't read this author again. Once is more than enough.

Archie89Archie89almost 8 years agoAuthor
re: anonymous

So if you're already warned of what the story contains before reading: why read it and complain about ut?

Some people don't like hotwife stories. Some do. Deal with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I am dealing with it author.

I won't read anything you write again. Yes, I've been warned, but never having read anything from you, I thought maybe just maybe I'll take a chance and be surprised. I wasn't. No disrespect intended, just my personal feeling on the subject. Enough of an explanation? Give you credit for having the balls to leave up comment. That's something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You gotta be who and what you are.

If it floats your boat to read about wives betraying their marriage vows, disrespecting and humiliating their husband, and becoming another man's slut, then have at it. I mean there are plenty of stories on this site about rape and incest and brutality and violence and bestiality, so this fits right in. Its a useful reminder that there are all sorts of people in the world, with all sorts of values and perspectives. I'd much rather have these people out in the open then lurking behind facades of normalicy and decency. I think the author is brave to put himself out there and assert his identity.

The story is very painful to read and impossible to relate to, but I champion your right to publish whatever does not materially harm others. No one ever said that an open society is always an attractive or comforting society.

Archie89Archie89almost 8 years agoAuthor
re: You gotta be who and what you are

" I mean there are plenty of stories on this site about rape and incest and brutality and violence and bestiality, so this fits right in."

Spot on. It's just one category of many on Literotica. 'Normal' is a relative term anyway.

What I'm intereted in is the part of the story being painful to read for you (as long as it's about the writing, not the content). I'm always happy about criticism.

Thanks.

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
5 stars for the story but,

minus a million stars for all the cowardly, stupid, anonymous comments filled with hate. I believe this might be just one person posting mutiple hate bombs so let's just have a laugh at his expense shall we? HA HA HA HA HA!

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Also

It's perfectly fair game to delete all anonymous negative comments filled with hate. They don't mean anything since they are certainly not constructive and are probably all from the same person wanting to make you believe many people hate your story. Don't worry, it's not true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Story

About people without morals or ethics. I hope they practice birth control and divorce before they hate each other or start on the road to hell and revenge.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 8 years ago
4

Food for thought, why does everyone assume that if a guy watchs wife cheting porn or reads it the guy wants to be the cuck?? Maybe he is approaching it from the bull view. It porn, sure i watch some, sure doesnt mean i want the wofe to band another guy, black, brown or white. I like crime tv / movies but i sure dont wantvto have murder visit my life , nor am i going to kill or rob someone. Seems to be an overlooked concept here at Lit.

Archie89Archie89almost 8 years agoAuthor
re: Rockyderek_ca

Amen

Archie89Archie89almost 8 years agoAuthor
re: Poorly written

Would you please be a little more specific? In what way was the story poorly written?

post_masturbatory_shamelordpost_masturbatory_shamelordalmost 8 years ago
LOL

Story was great. All these anon people leaving terrible comments = closet cucks who get overwhelmed with shame after they cum from reading something like this. They're so ridiculously insecure about their fetish that they try and take it out on the author. Keep writing. Their tears make it worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good job and well written.

Why some of these critics are on this site at all astounds me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wrong category

Story was so stupid, it just made me laugh! But then all cuck stories are so much, just a load of shit! Here in the upper Midwest, in cities of 25,000 and under, if they found out if you are into this cuck fetish, they'd laugh your sick ass off, so bad that they would eventually drive you out of town. The women would be worse than the men, in that they don't have any respect for men that are pansy-ass pussy's like Bruce Jenner. I'm sorry to say that, none of the men with the cuck fetish, would be married very long. Also men in the Midwest don't willingly share there wives with other men, so that's why we think that cuck stories are just a load of make believe bull-shit. None of us would ever do anything this retarded. You'd have to have the intelligence of an ignorant third grader, in other words be a Donald Trump fan.

Archie89Archie89almost 8 years agoAuthor
re: wrong category

Dear proud, anonymous, Midwestern tough-guy,

first of all: good for you that you can articulate yourself in a civilized, respectful manner. (that was sarcasm, just in case)

Apart from that, I'd like to point out that you should take a moment and reflect on something. Only because people write fiction (that's stuff that's made up), that doesn't mean they neccessarily live it.

In addition, if men and womenn the US Midwest are really like your generalising description suggests (i. e. intolerant, reactionary and fascist), I think it's rather them (and you) people should be worried about, not some authors of literotica. However, I wouldn't dare suggest alls Midwestern people are as narrow as you described.

At last: "None of us would ever do anything this retarded. You'd have to have the intelligence of an ignorant third grader, in other words be a Donald Trump fan."

I really had to laugh when I reached the part where you mentioned "intelligence".

Regards

ps If you have the time, you should type "midwest cuckold" into a rather popular search engine. You'd be surprised xD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Midwest resident too

I am from the midwest too and love watching my wife have sexy 3somes with other couples

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well presented, but rather obvious and needing better pacing. If it takes three chapter to tell...

...about the events of and evening, it might be better to invest in more aggressive editing. I also felt the characters are a bit flat. While you describe what they do pretty well, you leave us somewhat in the dark as to what they think about the situation, the other people in the story they interact with, etc.

Again, not as a criticism, but just pointing out that it feels a little shallow and since you let the cat out of the bag into your warning, you left us no choice, but to anticipate that Linda will shortly be fucking Bill and probably Jane will facilitate keeping Tom from interfering or interacting with them.

Not my favorite scenario, as this stuff usually involves a lot of hurtful and insulting treatment of the cuck. He gets off on cuck videos, but who's to say he doesn't imagine being the one doing the other guy's wife. That's always where my imagination goes, if I insert myself into the story. Clearly, I'm often disappointed by the author's portrayal of a cuckold relationship, complete with taunting, verbal abuse, cross-dressing and humiliation-servitude to include licking wifey's overfilled pussy. I just feel sorry for the poor fool (speaking here about the author with the rather unfortunate idea of cuckolding relationships, as much as the abused character).

For me, I recognize that many of these guys would be under pretty extreme emotional stress in such a situation, so in my mind, treating them badly and abusing them for allowing me to fuck the daylights out of their hotty wives, sort of kills some of the buzz for me.

Anyway, thank you. I probably will not return, as I did not find this story compelling, just somewhat interesting and, as I said, suffering from a pacing issue.

chauncygardnerchauncygardneralmost 8 years ago
nice start

I guess origin / ch 1 stories are kind of handcuffed into all the introductions, not your fault.

interested In more.

there is actually a great deal of variance in the cuckold genre. cheating vs not cheating. emotional cuck with the physical ....or not. hubby cum denial (cock cage?) or huby releases. many more. my personal taste is for the more hardcore, the better. I'm thinking wife kick sounding hubby's urethra while her boyfriend standing behind her and pounding her from behind while she professes love and devotion to boyfriend. and promising to kick hubby's penis right off......but that's me! have fun with it

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 8 years ago
Private Sauna

This cuckold series starts with believable elements. My wife knows my "private" inclinations. Has she shared like Linda and I am unaware? In a sauna or, in my case, a steam room, size becomes very important regardless what is said on the topic. All you small guys can attest to how you feel when it is clear you are the smallest in the room! And it would seem to me inconceivable for bigger guys not to gloat even if done 100% discreetly! Don't tease...little guys excite and even finish too quickly.

OOAAOOAAalmost 8 years ago
Great story!!!!

Congrats :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not bad

good start, just don't turn hubby into a sissy faggot coward in pt 2. Oh and I like that Linda swallows hubbys cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
deal breaker

that his wife told his secret fantasy to her girl friend and set him up for this farce, would be to much. why dont any husbands ever react in a real life way and say fuck this we are going home? cuckold or not.

Archie89Archie89almost 8 years agoAuthor
re: deak breaker

In the comments below, I've already stated that I don't think the telling of a fantasy isn't such a heavy crime to me.

Besides, this is no BTB story, so going home would make this a rather short story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Love it

sober71sober71over 7 years ago
5*

Please give us part 2 soon. Just loved the scenario, keep writing.

multieroFTSmultieroFTSover 7 years ago
Waiting for more chapters

Cuckold is not my favorite genre by default. I'm more about partner swapping. But this direction, in which one member watching the group action, is hooking me for now. Please keep up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: The warning...

A warning the appears AFTER opening a story is worthless. It's like putting a "Do Not Enter" sign in a room that can only be read when you are in the room. To little, too late.

Archie89Archie89over 7 years agoAuthor
@anon - Warning

Well, if you're able to read, you should've come across the warning of what's gonna happen right before Part 1 starts.

Another hint: the story description is also a little give-away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
i think it would be hot

this is a great lead-in, wood writing and I could picture myself doing this.

KRoyKRoyover 1 year ago

Very hot. I desire to be in a similar one with my wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous