New Family Position Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarge64
sarge64
186 Followers

I signed a surprisingly small amount of paperwork making me the CEO. Joan handed me the documents and collected them as they were signed. When we were finished, Joan organized them into order. I was watching her as she moved and john noticed me looking at Joan with new eyes.

"I should also tell you, the CEO's assistant has a little different arrangement. Joan has to obey me in all things. Your personal assistant is at your beck and call at all times. She travels with you and takes care of all your professional and personal needs."

She sashayed away from me and into John's arms. They kissed like the lovers I now knew they were and they felt each other's bodies briefly. John turned Joan to face me and whispered something into her ear. She smiled demurely and whispered back to John.

John said, "I just asked Joan if she found you attractive. If she felt she could work for you if you desired to keep her. She said she would gladly do whatever I want her to. She finds you very attractive and is willing to interview for the position."

At this point, John reached behind Joan and I heard him lower the zipper on Joan's skirt and let it drop to the floor. He then removed her blouse. Joan was wearing very sexy black, silk panty and bra set. Her breasts we enhanced but not obscenely large. They fit her body perfectly and the rest of her body belied the fashion model she used to be, lean and toned. Athletic, but womanly.

"I am still CEO Blake, so allow me to introduce you to a little of the power this job entails. Joan, go satisfy Blake with your mouth."

"Yes sir," Joan replied and. She strode over to me and got on her knew in front of me. This woman who I had always looked at as being a little cold was suddenly more alluring than I could have imagined.

She reached to my pants and unzipped them. Suddenly I thought of Susan and put my hands on Joan's to stop her. Susan and I had many sexual exploits(Probably another chapter) but I had never cheated on her.

John laughed a little more deeply than I thought was appropriate but said, "Susan will most definitely understand and if she were here, I think she would want you to enjoy this moment. She has known what Joan has done for me for some time and she knows what your new responsibilities will be. We can ask her if you like. As John was explaining this to me, Joan had gotten up and reached her cell phone in her purse. Like a personal assistant that had worked with John for years, she dialed Susan and said, "He wants you to come in."

Minutes later Susan entered. Joan had reassumed her position in front of me and was fishing my cock out of my pants again. Susan smiled that sexy smile of hers when she saw what Joan was doing. She walked over and kneeled in front of me. She wrapped her hand around my cock and then, as if Joan and Susan had been lovers before, kissed Joan with an amazing amount of passion. I was as hard as I could be just then and when they kissed for a few minutes, Susan stood and kissed me as well. She whispered in my ear, "I love you but I want you to be pleasured by Joan in whatever way you want. Take her, my lover, and show her who my man is."

At that, she put her hand on the back of Joan's head and pushed her mouth on my cock. Joan stroked my cock's shaft while her mouth pleasured me. She was obviously skilled and I was enjoying Joan's mouth. She got me very close to coming when I looked up to see Susan sitting on John's lap. It took me a moment to realize Susan had her skirt hiked up and John's pants were around his knees. John was thrusting up inside of my sexy wife and the look on their faces told me this was not the first time. John's cock was impressive and he was also reaching around and freeing her breasts from her blouse and bra. Also, their faces told me they were in all out lust. Susan tore her eyes from my cock sliding in and out of Joan's mouth and said to me, "I told you all secrets would be revealed baby. I love you so much; make Joan your bitch while I ride Daddy's cock."

Susan and I had done some swinging (Again, maybe another chapter) so it was not the first time I had seen her with another man but as I watched her ride her father, I knew I was seeing a whole new side of her. As I watched her, she closed her eyes and I recognized she was about to come. It was almost too much for me as Joan had amped up her attention to my rigid pole. My gorgeous wife was moaning, "Yes, Daddy, make me come, please"

Between seeing the incestuous act I never imagined seeing until a few hours ago, and Joan's splendid mouth, I couldn't hold back and I emptied my load into Joan's mouth as Susan bucked spasmodically from her father's cock.

John was now slowly thrusting and Susan was cuddling into him with familiarity. He was playing with her nipples and kissing the point where her neck meets her shoulder, a spot that drove her wild. I could tell John hadn't come and was keeping Susan horny and revving her up again. In a minute or two, they were kissing passionately and I knew Susan was ready to go again.

Joan had licked and sucked my cock back to life and watching Susan and John got me going again. Suddenly it hit me that this power was going to be mine. I was soon going to be able to have my way with Joan anytime I wanted. And Stephanie, as I flashed to how she rubbed against me. And Janice even. And Susan's sisters. My mind was awhirl with the sexy women I could pleasure and who would pleasure me.

My lust rose ferociously and I decided I would take Joan. I rose up, Joan keeping her mouth on my cock until the last second. I pulled her off my cock with a pop from her mouth and turned her around. I pushed her over so that she was bent over the arm pf the chair. Susan was watching me now and panting and groaning by now. She said, "Yes baby, take that bitch, make her your whore and sex toy. Give her the fucking you give me!"

I felt like I was an animal. I pushed Joan's panties to the side and without hesitation, I thrust myself inside her. Joan screamed just then and she was really tight. "Oh yes Blake, your big cock feels so good in my pussy. You are so big and you feel so good in my wet cunt!"

As she shouted those words, I felt Joan spasm and shimmy as she came hard, throwing her body back so I was now groping her breasts and pinching her nipples. She turned her head and we kissed with heat. I slowed down as she finished her orgasm and looked up to see Susan underneath her father as he thrusted his cock into her with her legs wrapped around him. Her toes were curling and they were kissing furiously. I am not sure when they got naked but it was incredibly hot watching my wife get pleasured by her father. Just then, John rose up so he could thrust harder. Susan looked over at Joan and I and said, "Baby, you are so amazing, I knew you would show Joan how sexy you are and what an amazing lover you are. Take her as much as you want baby, you make me so grateful we found you."

She turned back to her father and I heard her whisper to her father, "Yes Daddy, come in me, you fuck me so well!"

I was looking at Joan from behind and thrusting into her wildly again, she was pushing back against me and we were in sync as I felt my balls churn again and I knew I was going to come, "Get ready Joan, I am going to come in you."

"Yes, Blake, you fucking stud, come in me, make me yours!" and she came again with a powerful orgasm. She convulsed and writhed as I pistoned in her over and over.

Just then I heard John grunt and looked up in time to see John come in my wife and her orgasm as well. It was among ten memories I would have imprinted on my memory as the sexiest things.

About the same time, I was grabbing ahold of Joan's hips and thrusting with quite a bit of strength. She was coming almost continuously and I finally gave into all the stimulation I was receiving, both physically enjoying Joan's tight pussy and watching my sexy wife get taken by her father. I came hard and pumped my seed deep into Joan's pussy. It was an incredible orgasm for me and I knew Joan had enjoyed my hard cock.

We all recovered our breathing and reassembled our clothes. Susan returned to me and kissed me passionately. We whispered to each other. Susan kept saying, "My dreams are coming true."

We smiled and kissed and when we were done, I looked up to see John was gone and Joan was dressed as if she hadn't been getting fucked just minutes ago and again admired her efficiency. She sashayed over to us and kissed us with some passion and said, "I sure hope I gave you reason to consider me as your personal assistant. If it is what John wants, it's what I want as well." She said sincerely.

I collapsed into my chair and Susan cuddled up to me with her arms around my neck.

"I look forward to seeing you both at the dinner tonight" With that she picked up the folders and left the room.

Susan had lost her sexual confidence and she looked like she was worried again, "Blake, please tell me you still love me. I need to hear you say it. I need you to tell me you don't think I am hideous."

In that moment, I realized Susan was scared I would judge her. "No my sweet, I don't hate you. I love you, you are everything to me."

Susan immediately lit up as if a big weight had been lifted from her, "Thank you baby," she hugged me tight.

John came back in the room and stepped over to me and placed a drink in my hand, "Here is to a new era for our family and our business"

We drank the fine Scotch and he said, "I think it's time we told the family, don't you think?"

*****

The next chapter may take a week or two, because I am going to make a change based on something I edited in this one. I appreciate your patience.

sarge64
sarge64
186 Followers
12