New Family Rules Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers

Amanda could see how I felt physically and emotionally. She came down to me as I sat on the gym floor after that last match. Very softly, she said "Get cleaned up. We'll take you home."

I went into the locker room, showered, and changed into street clothes. Everyone on our team was done wrestling for the day (although two of our guys won and wrestled again the next day) so coach didn't object when I asked if I could ride home with my girlfriend. He was pretty cool about stuff like that.

Amanda took Meryl and me to her house. As we walked in, we walked by Amanda's parents who were watching TV nude in their living room. Bill Turner knew that I'd been wrestling in districts that day. He looked up at me and raised his eyebrows to ask how I'd done. I made a thumbs down gesture. Mr. Turner shook his head and looked away.

Amanda led us downstairs. "You, Mister, need a massage." Just outside their sauna, the Turners had a nice massage table. Mr. and Mrs. Turner had been having a masseur and a masseuse come in once a week for years. Amanda had gotten them to teach her a lot of massage technique. She was really pretty good. "Get your clothes off and get on the table face down," Amanda directed.

I was so used to being nude around Amanda and Meryl that I didn't even think about it as I stripped nude. I lay face down on the table. Amanda told me, "Don't look up." That was odd, but, ok. I heard zippers and clothes. I assumed Amanda was undressing. I also heard both girls giggling.

Amanda started by massaging my head and neck. When she reached my left shoulder, I felt a second pair of hands start massaging my right. That was a huge surprise. I started to lift my head up but Amanda gently pushed me back into the headrest. Ok, I'll go with it. The girls did a great job on my back, down to my waist. Then they moved to my feet and worked up. When they got to my thighs, it seemed like all four hands were brushing my balls.

Two hands started working on each side of my ass. The girls pulled my cheeks apart and fingers softly brushed my asshole. I was getting hard when the hands disappeared and Amanda said, "Roll over but keep your eyes closed." Once I rolled over, she reinforced the point by putting a small towel over my eyes. My eyes were the only part of me that was covered.

One girl massaged each of my arms and then they worked together on my chest. This time, they kept working down, getting close to, but not touching, my groin. After kneading my thighs, four hands started long strokes up and down my thighs. Each stroke moved closer to my dick and balls. Finally, someone grasped my balls and gently lifted them up. Three hands massaged the tops of the insides of my thighs.

The hand that held my balls slid up and started softly stroking my dick. I got even harder. I heard someone move. I assumed that it was Meryl stepping away. Amanda asked, "Does he deserve a happy ending?"

Meryl giggled and answered, "I think so."

The towel was whisked off my face. I opened my eyes to see Amanda standing nude beside my head. I could see both of her arms, but there was still a hand holding my dick. I looked down and was shocked to see Meryl, naked, with her hand around my dick.

Meryl smiled at me and leaned forward. First, she just kissed the head of my dick. Then she ran her lips part way down my head then slid them back off. Each time she slid her lips down me, she went farther along my head and then my shaft. When she had a surprising amount of my dick in her mouth, she began running her tongue up and down the underside of my shaft and head. Occasionally, she would change her pattern and lick around the diameter of my dick. She was doing a hell of a job. I shouted to warn her that I was about to come, but she kept me in her mouth. I came very hard. Meryl took it all and swallowed.

When Meryl was done blowing me, I looked at Amanda. Her eyes were twinkling and she was smiling broadly. What the fuck was going on here? My girlfriend's best friend and just given me a great blowjob right in front of my girlfriend. Huh?

After a few moments, as my heart rate slowed, Amanda said, "Harry, we came close to having one of those high school drama moments. About a week ago, my best friend here at school admitted to me that she had the hots for my boyfriend. This could have gotten unpleasant, but I realized that I was partially to blame for having you nude around her so often. I thought, why ruin our last few months here? She's going to college in New Haven while you and I are going to Chicago, so it isn't long term anyway. I talked it over with Meryl and we decided to share you. You now officially have the two best-looking girls in school as your girlfriends. As you can see, sex is part of the deal."

While Amanda had been talking, Meryl had moved up the table and was standing on the opposite side of my upper head from Amanda. When Amanda finished, both girls leaned down and kissed me.

After the kiss, I got up from the table. "Meryl, I have to return the favor. Please get on the table on your back." Meryl did. "Please spread your legs." She complied and I looked up her beautiful nude body with my target on display and available. I climbed onto the table between Meryl's legs. As I bent down to her clit, I looked at Meryl's face. She was already breathing hard, but she was smiling. We looked into each other's eyes for a moment. Then I put my head between her thighs.

I had only licked Meryl's clit two or three times when Amanda said sternly, "No Harry. You need to fuck her."

I looked up at Meryl's face. She smiled again and nodded her head. I slid up along her firm body. When our faces were level, I began to kiss her. At the same time, I was trying to position my dick to enter her cunt. I soon felt her wet lips on my dickhead. I started to push in. Meryl was very tight. I gently worked my dick into her cunt and then started a back and forth motion. I was trying to aim my dick at the place that gave her the most pleasure. When Meryl gave a sharp intake of breath, I assumed that I had found the correct spot and kept thrusting my dick at it.

As Meryl got more stimulated, she gripped me tighter with her arms and legs, which was pretty nice. At one point, I looked at Amanda, who was standing beside the table we were fucking on. Amanda was breathing hard and had her right hand between her legs.

Meryl felt so good that I would have been happy staying inside of her for hours. Too soon, she began bucking her hips. She took several violent breaths and then let out a low moan. I surprised myself by coming inside of her an instant later. After Meryl caught her breath, she raised her head and kissed me again. The moan I heard from Amanda told me that she had gotten herself off while watching us.

I propped myself up on my elbows. My dick was still inside Meryl. I looked at Meryl. I looked at Amanda. At once, we all three started laughing. I pulled out and got up from the table. Meryl still had her legs spread wide and some of my come was visible between her lips.

"Not your traditional high school relationship," Meryl said. "But, I like this a lot better."

The three of us got into the shower and washed each other off. After we toweled, we walked naked from the basement up to Amanda's bedroom. Despite how badly I had been beaten up at districts, I slept well that night between Amanda's and Meryl's naked bodies.

As Amanda had promised, the three of us became a public item. We were together as much as possible at school. We went to each other's sports events. We went on dates together. Very often, we slept together. I know that other people in the school thought we were perverted, and the fact that I was dating two very beautiful girls at once did not make me popular with the other guys at school. We didn't care. Another funny thing was that, once the three of us started fucking together, we all three started doing better at school.

Meryl and Amanda had a good swim season, making the regional as part of the school's 200 meter medley team. They recorded the fastest time in the state that year in a preliminary heat. Unfortunately, the girl who swam backstroke ate something spoiled before the finals and was too busy barfing to swim. The freshman who replaced her was significantly slower and caused the team to miss qualifying for the state meet by two-tenths of a second. I don't think I can even blink in that small amount of time.

Meryl and Amanda went straight from swim season to tennis season. The Monday after the girls' regional swim meet, I was walking through the hall at school when Jan Hill, the girls' tennis coach, came up to me.

"Harry, you aren't doing any spring sport this year are you?"

"No. Why?"

"I was wondering if you'd like to manage our tennis team. You're already dating my number two and three singles players."

"What does a manger do?"

"I can teach you. Basically, you watch out for all of the mundane stuff so that I can coach the girls and the girls can play. Make sure we know how to get to our matches. Make sure that the girls have extra racquets, shoe laces, and enough water at the matches. Oh, and I'll show you how to chart each match. That helps if we have to play anyone again in the tournament."

It would let me spend more time with Amanda and Meryl so I said, "Yeah, I'll do it."

"One more thing. We've got the spring trip to Florida. I doubt that the school will pay for you. Can you pay your own way?"

Coach Hill had been taking her seniors on a tour of schools somewhere warm each spring break. This year they were playing four schools in Florida. Along with Amanda and Meryl, the number one singles player, an attractive African-American girl named Patti Wilson, was going. The number four singles, Joan Loos, was also a senior and was going. Amanda and Meryl were one doubles team while Patti and Joan were the other.

"I think I can manage that," I replied. A trip to Florida with Amanda and Meryl sounded pretty good. Thus, I became girls' tennis manager. I quickly learned to take care of anything that would come up except re-stringing racquets.

I need to backtrack slightly. The Saturday after the swimming regional, I was at Amanda's. It was early afternoon and Amanda and I were nude and working on our advanced calculus. I received a text from Meryl: "Cud u com ovr ASAP?" I hate the damage that "devices" are doing to our language.

I showed the text to Amanda and asked her if she wanted to come with me. Amanda smiled and said, "No. You're on your own on this one." I wondered what Amanda meant as I got dressed and drove the short distance to Meryl's house.

Meryl, clothed, met me at her door. "Thanks for coming," she said. "My mother asked to talk to you." Uh oh. What was this about?

Meryl led me into the Cohen's' front room where her mother was sitting. Sarah Cohen was a few years older than my parents, but you wouldn't know it from looking at her. She was extremely fit and you could easily see from whom Meryl had inherited her beauty.

"Harry Stone, thank you for coming," Mrs. Cohen said rather formally. "I understand that you are now dating my daughter, is that correct?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

"And you are also dating Amanda Turner?"

"Yes."

"Would you care to explain that?"

"There is a mutual attraction between the three of us and we enjoy being with each other."

"Do you love Amanda Turner?"

"Yes." Meryl was holding my hand and gave it a squeeze as I said that.

"Do you love my daughter?"

"Yes." Meryl gave my hand another squeeze.

"How is that possible?"

"Mrs. Cohen, I believe that we are all capable of loving more than one person. In fact, I know it because I'm in that situation. Amanda and Meryl are both extraordinary young women. Having gotten to know them both very well, I think that it would be impossible not to love them both." Meryl squeezed my hand again which I took as her approval of my answer.

"Meryl tells me that you, she, and Amanda spend a great deal of time together naked." Shit. Did Meryl share everything with her mother?

"That is true."

"I assume that you will not mind taking off your clothes for me."

I looked at Meryl who smiled slightly and shrugged. "Of course not, Ma'am," I responded. I kicked off my shoes and pulled my sweatshirt over my head and dropped it on the floor. I undid my belt and the button on my jeans and pushed my jeans and shorts to the floor together. I stepped out of my jeans and kicked them to the side. I stood with my arms at my side, fully nude, in front of the seated Mrs. Cohen.

Mrs. Cohen looked into my eyes for what seemed a long time, but was probably just a few seconds. I held her gaze with, I hoped, a relaxed expression. Mrs. Cohen looked away first. Then she looked back and ran her eyes all the way down me.

After another moment, Mrs. Cohen said to me, "Please turn around."

I did and let her visually examine my ass as she had my bare chest, dick, and balls. Finally, she said, "You may turn back around." I did.

To her daughter, Mrs. Cohen said, "Meryl, would you please take your clothes off too. I want to see what you look like together."

To my slight surprise, Meryl replied "I was hoping that you'd say that." She quickly stripped off and stood next to me. We each put an arm around the small of the other's back and stood naked, facing Meryl's mother.

Mrs. Cohen looked at the two of us for some time. She finally said, "I suppose that you do look good together." To Meryl, she asked "You've been having sex?"

"Of course, Mother," Meryl answered in a slightly exasperated tone.

Mrs. Cohen sat silently for a time. Then, she addressed Meryl again. "What does he look like erect?"

Meryl giggled and said. "I'll show you." Meryl stepped in front of me, facing me. She kissed me. As she did that, she gently took my balls in her left hand. She also began running her right index finger up and down the underside of my dick. Meryl's touch was always highly stimulating and that, coupled with the fact that we were both naked and she was stroking me in front of her mother, got me hard very fast. Satisfied, Meryl stood aside and left me facing her mother naked again, this time with a major hard-on.

I suppose that the "proper" emotion for my situation would have been embarrassment, standing naked in front of my girlfriend's mother with a boner. I didn't feel at all embarrassed. Rather, I felt proud, and warm, like I had accomplished something. Mrs. Cohen was looking at my erect penis and I was enjoying it.

After a long look, Mrs. Cohen exhaled noticeably. "Meryl, I can tell from your nipples that you're aroused and it would be a shame to let that erection go to waste. You two go upstairs. I'll put up your clothes."

Meryl giggled again, took my hand, and led me upstairs and into her room. Meryl had just closed the door when we heard her mother call up, "I know you're fucking up there so there's no point in closing the door."

Meryl re-opened the door with a soft laugh. As she led me to her bed, she whispered in my ear, "Mom's going to spy on us." We lay on top of the bedclothes and kissed. We were both so aroused that we didn't spend much time on foreplay. Very soon, Meryl was on her back with her legs wrapped around my waist. I was moving my dick back and forth in her pussy trying to hit the spots she liked while I nibbled at her earlobe.

Sex with Meryl, and with Amanda, was not a quick endeavor. As I had learned the things each girl liked, I worked hard on doing them exactly the way each girl liked. Being between the legs of a gorgeous young lady, I was certainly in no hurry to leave. And, I had learned that diligent efforts to induce pleasure were their own reward. Meryl and I made love (and it was lovemaking) for a long time. I was very pleased with myself that Meryl came twice before I finally shot inside of her.

I sort of fell onto the bed beside Meryl after I came. She had an indescribably wonderful look on her face. We kissed for a long time.

Although we had both expected it, we were still a bit startled to hear a voice coming from the doorway into Meryl's room. "Ok Harry Stone," Mrs. Cohen said. "You passed. You convinced me that you care as much about Meryl as you do about yourself. I'll have dinner ready for us in about an hour. Don't bother dressing for dinner."

After Mrs. Cohen walked away, I asked Meryl, "Has your Mom done that with all your boyfriends?"

Meryl smiled again. She softly said, "No Harry. You're the first boyfriend I've fucked." Meryl let that hang for a moment. She then asked, "Should we invite Amanda over for dinner?"

I knew that Amanda was going somewhere with her parents that night and told Meryl that. She smiled again, looked into my eyes, and said "So, it's just us tonight." I nodded.

Meryl and I held each other for a time. Then, Meryl bounced off of the bed. Let's go help Mom with dinner." Meryl didn't put anything on as she went out the door so I didn't either.

Under Mrs. Cohen's detailed directions, we actually did help fix dinner. I can't tell you now what it was, but I remember thinking that it was pretty good. Mrs. Cohen sat at the head of her dining room table fully clothed while Meryl and I sat nude to her right and left.

After we had cleaned up the dinnerware, Meryl explained to me that, on nights when she was home, she and her mother usually watched television together. We went into the family room where Mrs. Cohen already had the TV tuned to something on a cable channel targeted to women. Mrs. Cohen sat in the middle of the sofa opposite the TV. Meryl and I squeezed together into an armchair. Mrs. Cohen was silent so we were too.

After the program ended at the top of the hour, Mrs. Cohen said, "I'm sorry. You're a guest her Harry and I'm being a poor hostess. Would you like something to drink? Wine? If we have any beer, it's left over from Martin and I'd recommend against drinking that."

"A glass of red wine would be nice if it isn't too much trouble," I said.

"No trouble at all, "Mrs. Cohen replied. "And you'll have pinot gris Meryl?"

Meryl nodded. Mrs. Cohen walked out of the room but was soon back with two glasses of wine which she handed to Meryl and me. She walked out again and returned with a very full glass for herself.

Meryl and I drank very sparingly. Mrs. Cohen was a bit more committed. Midway through the next show, she went out and brought herself back a second glass.

After about another ten minutes, Mrs. Cohen muted the sound on the television. She turned on the sofa to face Meryl and me sitting together in the armchair. "I guess that I was a bitch and over the top earlier," she said. "Since Meryl's father died, I've probably been over-protective. I know that she's a smart young woman with good judgment. I know that she is a beautiful girl. I want her to enjoy everything which life has to offer that is good, but I'm scared that she'll be taken advantage of and be hurt."

I sat up in the chair. "Mrs. Cohen,' I said, "Meryl is a very extraordinary woman. Hurting her or taking advantage of her is the farthest thing from my mind. I know that this three-way relationship she, Amanda, and I have seems strange. It works for us. I guess that I should add that it was the girls' idea."

Meryl had sat up and had her chin on my left shoulder. I could feel her bare breasts pressed into my back.

Mrs. Cohen sat silently looking at us for quite a time. She took another sip of wine. "I'm not entirely sure why, but I believe you Harry. Meryl has seemed happier these last few weeks than she's seemed since her Dad died. I know Amanda Turner is also a very special girl. I'm just a different generation. Whatever I can do for all three of you, I will."

We went back to watching TV for another hour or so. Then Meryl climbed out of the chair, took my hand, and said, "Mom, I'm taking Harry to bed now."

HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers