New Family Rules Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,401 Followers

Monica said, "That's all the privacy we can offer. My folks use it if they get horny while we have company. Go ahead."

Amanda took one of my hands while Meryl took the other and they led me behind the frame. Amanda gently pushed me onto the lounger on my back. Meryl straddled me and slowly lowered herself down as she guided my dick inside her. As Meryl began to ride me, Amanda straddled my face and I started to eat. The HGA girl's tennis team, standing naked on the other side of the partition, watched the three of us enjoy each other in silhouette.

After the sex, we spent a pleasant afternoon naked with the girls from HGA. Mostly, they asked us about our three-way relationship. Bess and Karen asked Amanda, me, Monica, and Denise, their number 2 singles and also a nudist, a lot of questions about social nudism.

About 5:00 p.m., Monica said, "allowing for traffic, you guys better get going." She gave me detailed directions back to our hotel. We thanked her and her teammates and everyone exchanged phone numbers and e-mail addresses. As we walked out to the van, Meryl asked Monica "Do you think we'd be ok riding back nude?"

Monica laughed. "You might give some truckers a thrill, but other than that you'll be ok."

Amanda and Meryl looked at each other, smiled, and, together, said, "We can handle that."

HStoner
HStoner
2,401 Followers