All Comments on 'New Friends'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This connection plays out on a regular basis

If you have not done or been close to this type of encounter you must have spent a lot of time under a rock. A very good "beginner" how it all can shake out. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pathetic Author clears low scores.

Pathetic

FieldHornFieldHornover 6 years ago
Not "Illiterate."

You umb-ass "anonys" who toss that word around must have failed freshman English in high school. The story may be a bit thin, but it is largely correct from the writing standpoint. There are a couple of missing commas, otherwise really pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And people wonder?

Why on earth would any author bother submitting a story to this site? Or at least this category? I know that Taylorsam writes for at least one other site, and her feedback there is 100% positive and appreciative. The people here are the scum of the earth. They must spend their free time at all of these hate- and violence-filled protests that are tearing the country apart.

Taylorsam, no one would blame you if you abandoned this site as so many other good authors have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!

First-time swinging stories are hot. You did a wonderful job of setting the stage and then bringing the action. 5 stars.

real69luvrreal69luvrover 6 years ago
Ignorant Rants

Taylor ignore anyone so bashful as to use anon nick name. You do great work and I love to read your writings. Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyed your story.

Hoping to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hey idiot this says a lot about you

FieldHorn's Biography:

Gender: Male

Weight: Average

Height: Tall

Location: Professional

Orientation: Straight

Interested In: Nothing

Status: Attached

Smoke: No

Drink: Occasionally

Fetishes: None

Pets: None

User Number: 2434507

Member Since: February 23, 2015

Last Modified: March 16, 2017

so how is your bio different from a anon(who yes dont have one)?- it says nothing no like, dislikes and your mom called yo FieldHorn at birth, ass.

If you don't like the story, fine, but be more explicit than trashing what you see as the same old same old with the same old same old comment.

This line says it all as it is written by a white bi female from the west: "I don't want to be a cuckold but I think I would enjoy seeing you getting off." Terry said- men who enjoy their wife fucking other men/females are scum....history and reality prove this out, time and time again,weak character, weak morals, a swinger, is that most swinging couples aren’t people with kids and 9–5 jobs. there are some of those, but most tend to be creative professionals and allot of people in non-traditional kinds of lifestyles and relationships children of swingers vs non swingers, guess who dies from drugs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

" Anonymous

1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck SHIT."

This comment copied and pasted yet again because the commentator cannot be bothered to think of a proper response.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! And we all wonder dear annony

why the fuck you keep reading these LW stories you say you hate so much!

FieldHornFieldHornover 6 years ago
Proofreading for the "anony" who answered my comment

Let’s see, I think I’ll edit your comment about me and my bio and see if you are literate or not. Here we go. I’ll put the corrections in parentheses.

So (So) how is your bio different from a (Either “an” or “any”would work here) anon(who yes don't (doesn’t) have one)?- it (It) says nothing no like, dislikes and your mom called yo (you) FieldHorn at birth, ass. (Actually she didn’t call me “FieldHorn:” it’s a pseudonym that reflects some of my life.) If you don't like the story, fine, but be more explicit than trashing what you see as the same old same old (same-old) with the same old (same-old) same old (same-old) comment. (I didn't "trash" the story: I complimented it and commented on a mild punctuation error, which you, the "anony" in question, also made several times.)

This line says it all as it is written by a white bi female from the west: "I don't want to be a cuckold but I think I would enjoy seeing you getting off." Terry said- men who enjoy their wife fucking other men/females are scum....history and reality prove this out, time and time again, (:)weak character, weak morals, a swinger, is that most swinging couples aren’t people with kids and 9–5 jobs.* there (There) are some of those, but most tend to be creative professionals and allot (a lot) of people in non-traditional kinds of lifestyles and relationships (need a comma here) children of swingers vs (“vs.” is an abbreviation and requires the period) non swingers (non-swingers), guess who dies from drugs?**

*This sentence (From “This line says…) to (9-5 jobs.)is so long and confused that I couldn’t quite figure out how to correct it. I’ll leave it to the cowardly “anony” who wrote it.

**Please cite your historical authority for the statements in this run-on sentence.

Love,

Fieldhorn

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
NOT BAD TS!

Not a bad story, TS. Keep up the good work.

RE: Anon ‘hey idiot this says a lot about you,‘ apparently in response to FieldHorn’s comment. This will be far above the heads of you and your leftist friends, who my Marine DI would call seagulls. According to his theory, and I haven’t seen a good counter argument, seagulls are good only to shit and squawk.

The difference between FieldHorn and folks like you is this: Every time FH writes a stupid comment, if indeed he ever does, readers can identify him enough that they can reply, or if his comment is something they agree with, they can commend him. You brave Anons, who hide and throw rocks, do so because you can’t be addressed.

The difference is simply one of having guts enough to stand behind your words, or being like those brave demonstrators who hide behind ski mask while destroying what better men and women have built. I hate to admit it, but given the fake news and candy assed republicans, coupled with democrats who live only to see our republic fall, you are winning. My only question is, “Who do you think will put food and other goods in the stores, or will give you the food-stamps and other benefits when you accomplish your goal?”

Run along now and 1 Bomb every story on LW and then strut like a peacock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
be fair

The story is in dire need of an editor (or a better grasp of proof reading your work).

The second issue is the lack of consent between the partners - married ones. There really needs to be a clear definition of intent before one starts this sort of thing and it isn't done here. This couple is headed for disaster.

And no I won't be reading further on upcoming posts

Smoke

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: Ignorant Rants

The anonymous comment right before yours was titled "Excellent!" By your criteria, taylorsam should ignore it and similar comments.

<P>

Wow, people are trying to be anonymous on the internet. What a concept. You sound like someone who would buy a house next to an airport and then complain about the unexpected noise.

InsigniaInsigniaover 6 years ago
Not sure the tension is conveyed

The groping is hot and realistic. The whole set up is pretty logical and flows well but the jump from petting to insemination happened without much thought of repurcussions. The assumption that this was just "fun" is fine, but the build up had seemed to commit to a moral dilema and that was handled a bit lackadaisically. This is fine story that fell just short of the mark. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ignorant

Anonymous You do realize this is a story right? If you are that concerned with the couple headed into trouble maybe you shouldn't read these types of stories. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
carolinadreamer

Thanks for the advice right wing nut case. I'm on my way over to your stories to one bomb every one, since not a single one is worth a shit. Now cry us another river you hack. Fuck off, your comments are getting old and boring like you. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loving wifes...read the definition

You assholes were told by the website that cheating or swapping wives is part of this category so get your holier than thou attitude out of here and go to another site.

loveloverloveloverover 6 years ago
Horny

Very good stuff to me? I loved the combo of shy and wanting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

Danno_61455Danno_61455about 6 years ago
IT WAS FINE AND I ENJOYED IT

Swapping spouses is a wonderful story idea but it will not be approved of by all readers just as it will not improve all marriages. Approve is probably a poor choice as the only improvement would be re-dedicating commitment between the spouses and this happens only occasionally.

Lumpy2Lumpy2over 2 years ago

Judging from my erection its a good story. Time for part 2

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

good start

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous