All Comments on 'New Friends Pt. 02'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
lgustosmiolgustosmioover 6 years ago
Worth a 6

Tried to give it a 6*, but system wont let me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A person comes to this site and bitches

I have not a clue as to why they even open the website. Pretty much like what goes on at this kind of a party gathering. I venture to say this addition and Number 1 set forth a true presentation of the action. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT

Nothing better than a good sex party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If you had no idea why people comment

You wouldn't comment either. Everyone has their own tastes.... and some wait to see the characters wake up and smell the roses and divorce. Those are the stories closer to Fact-ion and not unrealistic Fan-tasy. So the drivel like this keeps showing up as ineffective recruiting material. and so on and so on and ..... It will never go away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
be clear about motives and attitudes

Slut??

Ch 2 barely got going and that word stopped me dead. The story seemed to be about broadening sexual horizons. In that context, there is a justifiable issue concerning the couple's concerns each others' feelings, cautious and uncertain exploration of uncharted territory, and so on. It's a perspective worth writing about.

But 'slut'? That only introduced, albeit briefly, a moral issue, of people brought up with the idea that sex is BAD!! Particularly if the person is female. Sluts like sex, right? This didn't fit the characters or the story.

Anyway, as a fantasy exploring a couple's cautious approach to widening their boundaries this story didn't need the word, and the repressive moral issues it implies.

There also seemed to be a preoccupation with body fluids, which almost fits 'fetish'. That, however, may only be a matter preferences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! Hey annony reading this story reminded me

of your marriage. You wife fuck more men that your mother did. BTW have you ever found out who your dog of a father was?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

We have been to only a few parties like this one, and they were both highly exciting and very pleasurable. Swinging with carefully selected couples is a great tonic for a marriage. I was nervous the first time, but I soon enjoyed the taboo aspect of being a fuck toy for several men. Write another chapter! Score of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It is an erotic story

Whether it happens and people do or don't stay together it is a story. A bit like Disney. Why read these stories if they offend you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

We've done 3somes and played with couples, all great times. Done the club scene many times, but this type of fun has always been the best. 3 or 4 couples all swapping never beats anything. All friends makes it better.

Would love to hear more stories.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Wholesome

It is nice when people with similar interests and hobbies get together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Factual

5*.

I enjoyed reading this story. It brought back pleasant memories from the early years of my Marriage, when our friends had one or two pre school children and money was tight.

Friday or Saturday nights were spent entertaining at one anothers' home. Pre dinner Drinks were consumed, dinner was had, after which the various kids were put to bed and more drinking and conversation flowed freely. Records were played accompanied by dancing and geeing up whoever one was dancing with.

The first time swapping occurred was after a long night and there were only two couples left. Something as simple as an over passionate farewell kiss was the catalyst and the uttering of the words" I want to fuck your wife", and all round agreement of 'going for it'.

That first night, set in train years of irregular wife swapping; firstly with the original couple and later, by mutual agreement being open to other couples.

It did not happen every time we met but when circumstances allowed, we certainly got together.

At some time during those nights,I always checked how my partner felt, to ascertain if there was anything causing concern. These were discussed with the other couple before our next engagement and ground rules were set accordingly.

The number one rule was that there be no lone in-between visits between the partners.

We are now approaching 40 years of marriage and are still very much a couple.

In the overall history of those we swapped with there have been divorces for one reason or another; but no more than society in general. Over the years,money problems seem to have been the biggest cause of break ups among our friends.

We keep in touch with several friends from those days, and there remains an unspoken bond amongst us. Good Friends, Good Days, Good Memories.

loveloverloveloverover 6 years ago
Great piece

Fine development, bit by bit, kept me horny, cheering them on. Last 2 paragraphs came out of nowhere for me; rest great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

Danno_61455Danno_61455about 6 years ago
A STEADY PROGRESSION FROM CHAPTER 1

Hey, I enjoy couples sex stories! So fucking file complaint if you want. Oh no, wait, this is a fucking web site for all of us who enjoy this type of story.

Thanks for sharing and continue on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Friends indeed

Enjoyed your story but what happened to Terry in the last scene? Jaden was back and the rest but no Terry.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

kinda predictable but then that's what this site is about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous