All Comments on 'New Girl Ch. 02'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What happened?

You started off with a promising NON CON story in chapter one - complete with blowing through safe words. It seemed like such a great start. Then you follow up with this romance chapter. While it was ok, it just wasn't what I was expecting after such a strong start.

I guess I just got confused by the constant personality shifts in this chapter, and how drastically they flipped from what they were in the first. In chapter one everyone held true to what you described as their nature. But in chapter two, personalities changed with each paragraph. Example, the overly dominant Nikki, who in chapter one, is leaving her boyfriend because she can't get past her need to top a mini-dom like Maric, who initiates and controls the action through the first scenes, and who forcefully ignores the safe word, somehow in chapter two becomes an ass eating/cleaning slave to a slave. What?!?

Perhaps, this is better meant for the BDSM or EROTIC COUPLINGS crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved it gagged Kitty is the best

I love all your stories please keep writing I cant get enough!!!!! Your stories are the best and turn me on so much. I am a male sub and just love to read your stories and place myself in them. Thank you for all your hot stories. sub brenda

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What the heck was this?

Sure didn't fit the category nor did it seem related to the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot and adorable

I was charmed by the twist ending. It felt like a good shower after a lot of rough play. Nasty and sweet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

New Girl Ch. 01 Previous Part
New Girl Series Info