New Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selene's hand strayed to the dripping mess of Nikki's cum-soaked cunt, stroking her lips and clit. "Mmm. You may be a sadistic bitch, but this is so hot," Selene murmured. "I love being dominated by both of you."

Maric's ears perked up at Selene's unexpected confession. He laid a soft trail of kisses down the back of her neck, fondling her ass. "That's good to hear, slave, because we have one more surprise for you."

Selene's blood thundered with excitement fueled by that perfect dose of fear. "What surprise?"

Nikki swatted Selene's hand away from her crotch. "You don't get the privilege of fondling your Mistress' cunt. Not yet. Face the headboard and put that sexy ass up high in the air for us." Selene did as she was told, her skin prickling as she heard Nikki murmur something to Maric. A few moments later Selene felt something cold as an oily liquid flowed into her anus. Two of Maric's fingers probed her tightest opening as she clenched up and moaned.

"Wait, stop! Oh god! Master, what are you doing?"

"Would you prefer that he fuck your pussy again, sweetie?" Nikki said as she viciously plunged two fingers into Selene's sore sex. Selene moaned as her raw-rubbed cunt protested against every inch of friction. The slender girl whimpered and shook her head, her body tightening around both sets of fingers in her pussy and ass.

"Okay, okay. Fuck me in my ass. Just let my pussy rest. Please." Ironically enough, Selene relaxed as Nikki withdrew her fingers from the girl's snatch and let Maric take over. The muscular boyfriend rubbed the oils around gently until the girl's anal opening was well lubricated. Then he positioned his cock, which was also glistening with the same lavender-scented oil, and began nudging it inexorably forward, inch by inch.

"Uuuughh. No, please. Oh god, your cock's tearing me apart," Selene squealed.

Nikki grasped Selene's breasts, squeezing her nipples roughly. "Shut up, bitch. Relax your muscles if you want to make it easier on yourself. Maric doesn't want to hurt you." Nikki turned to her boyfriend. "Go ahead, lover. Give it to this bitch right in her tight ass. I want to see the look on her face as you tear out her guts." The savage dominatrix gave Selene a sloppy kiss, stifling the girl's moan as Maric thrust the first three or four inches into Selene's star-shaped hole.

The girl kept squirming and moaning until all of Maric's cock was compressed between her sexy butt cheeks. He started a rhythm, plunging into her unbearably tight opening, grunting and enjoying himself. Selene's mouth hung open as her eyes glossed over. She was trying to blot out the discomfort.

"Ooohhh. Uuugghh..." was all the lithesome young slave could say at first, but Nikki noticed that her nipples were hard and she risked reaching underneath to ever so gently finger Selene's pussy. Her feather-light touches soon distracted the slave from the unbearably full sensations in her ass, her groans succumbing to more pleasant coos.

"Do you like that slave? How does it feel, having a cock embedded deep in that fine ass while I caress your poor little cunt?" Nikki growled. She stared at Selene's tormented face, the delicate nose and mouth looking so beautiful when matched with those wide-open eyes. The disbelief in Selene's expression was such a pleasure for Nikki to watch. Then the strong-willed Asian girl looked back and saw her boyfriend's cock pumping in and out of Selene's puckered opening.

"It feels..." Selene groaned as Nikki pinched her nipples again, annoyed with the slave's slow response. "It feels...amazing. Ohhh. Thank you, Mistress. Keep fingering my pussy while he fucks my ass so hard," she sighed.

"Hard? You haven't seen hard yet, bitch," Maric growled. He began thrusting into her mercilessly, his testicles smacking against her smooth butt cheeks in a steady rhythm as his hands held her by the waist and forced her ass back to meet his punishing fucks. "Ahhhh, that's it. Clench those muscles on my cock, you little slut. Tell me how much you love having your ass reamed."

Selene was panting now, the combined efforts of Nikki's cunt-fondling fingers and Maric's cock awakening a new level of sensation in her loins. "Uuugghh. Oooohh! Master, please fuck me harder!" she squealed, her body writhing in his grasp as Nikki looked on.

"That's it, lover. Give this girl the ass-fuck of a lifetime." Nikki leaned into Selene, kissing the side of her face as her fingers continued to playfully tease the girl's dripping cunt lips. Selene moaned, a pathetic whimper that soon rose from one octave to the next.

"May I come, Mistress?" Selene panted, begging as her nipples stood out erect on her aching breasts. Nikki caressed those nipples fondly and looked into the slave girl's desperate eyes.

"You may. NOW, bitch. Now or never." Nikki watched with satisfaction as rapture overwhelmed the traces of agony on Selene's face. Nikki felt the girl's snatch twitch and spurt its cream, the sticky juices coating her fingers completely before she drew her hand away. Selene was still twitching and moaning in the throes of her release when Maric groans overshadowed it.

"Ahhh. Get ready, cunt. I'll leave a load of cum deep in your bowels." He groaned more loudly this time, his eyes rolling up as his face went rigid, his testicles stiffening as their seed pumped through his cock to spew and deflower the slender slave girl's tightest hole. Selene cried out as she felt his cum shoot toward her guts, his heat shocking her in a place she'd never been taken before.

"Yes. Oh fuck. So much cum in my ass," she wailed, sagging face down on the bed as Maric continued to pump his last, heroic load of viscous cream, feeling overspent and exhausted by the time he was finished. His form lay sprawled on top of her, their bodies breathing raggedly in tandem.

Selene's disoriented face looked as if she'd died of woken up in another world. With a sigh the lithesome submissive licked her lips and groaned. "I've never been fucked in the ass before...uhhh. Maric, you're as sadistic as your girlfriend."

As Maric withdrew, his now totally flaccid cock was definitely spent and needed to recuperate. He pointed at Selene's gaping anus and looked at Nikki.

"What are you waiting for, bitch? Lick out your fellow slave's ass. Clean out all that jism." Nikki gasped. She couldn't believe that Maric would dare call her a bitch and go all dominant on her. Normally she would have hated that...but somehow, as she stared at the cum leaking from Selene's wrinkled hole, she felt a surge of arousal. Being dominated could be just as pleasurable as being the one calling the shots, and her instinct screamed with lust, telling her to obey and play by someone else's rules for a change. Truth be told, it felt liberating to let everything go and just follow her budding submissive instinct.

Nikki burrowed her tongue in Selene's ass, slurping loudly as she lapped up her boyfriend's seed. There was an oddly flavorful mixture on her tongue, the combination of the oil's taste and Maric's jism making for an interesting cocktail. When at last she'd swallowed up every drop and thoroughly cleansed Selene's anus, the Asian beauty sat back on her haunches and licked her lips.

"Did I do well, Master?"

Maric gripped Nikki by the neck and crushed her mouth with his furious kiss, his tongue sliding in deeply to explore her and taste her as if it were the very first time. "Mmmmm. You did more than well, my love. You were incredible."

The two lay down then on either side of Selene, snuggling up against her as she moaned and let them rain kisses and caresses on her exhausted body. Selene felt Nikki's hands knead her shoulders even as Maric laid loving kisses in her hair.

"Mmmm. My beautiful, sexy slave girl. You were amazing tonight," Maric murmured.

Selene closed her eyes, breathing in Maric's masculine scent. She also smelled Nikki's more feminine perfume, which turned her on just as much. Selene took stock of her aching, battered, and sexually sated body. She melted into the arms of her Master and his Mistress. "Ooohhh please, may we rest?" Selene dared to ask. "You two are going to fuck me to death at this rate."

Maric and Nikki exchanged a knowing, playful look. "For now, sweet girl. For now." Selene let her eyes close as Maric draped an arm over her nakedness. Nikki slid her hand over Selene's side, closed her eyes, and joined her in what should have been the calm of sleep.

Their dreams were anything but calm, however, filled with erotic images. Selene moaned in her sleep. In her dream she straddled Maric's lap and sank her dripping cunt onto his rigid shaft, grinding on him like a sexed-up goddess as Mistress Nikki lashed her cruel whip against Selene's bouncing buttocks again and again until Selene's moans filled the dungeon of the dream world, begging for mercy that never came...

********

The next morning Nikki woke, slanting sunlight rudely poking her in the eye. She blinked a few times before the world came into focus. Somehow in the night everyone had shifted. Maric had cocooned Nikki in his arms, making her feel warm and loved. Selene lay in front of Nikki, her naked body never looking more flawless, her face serene. Nikki looked at the caked stickiness of cum along Selene's pussy and thighs. Shower and sustenance were definitely the top two orders of business today.

Quietly Nikki slipped from the bed and tiptoed upstairs to make breakfast for everyone. She had quickly finished cooking up the eggs and toast. She was just getting the batter for pancakes poured into the skillet when she heard the door to the basement open and shut, then two sets of feet padding into the kitchen.

"Hey." Maric and Selene walked in. Selene took a stool near the kitchen island and Maric sat beside her.

"So. How did everyone sleep last night?" Nikki decided to play it safe and make small-talk as she got the pancakes underway.

"Look guys...the sex was amazing. It was out of this world, I'll totally admit it." Selene paused, and there was a major 'but' about to hit like a city-destroying asteroid. Nikki and Maric both tensed.

"But?" Maric asked, stepping away from his stool as he gently rubbed Selene's shoulders.

"I don't know if I can do this."

"What do you mean?" Nikki went very still.

"You guys clearly have a close relationship. I don't want to interfere with that on the one hand..."

"You're aren't," Nikki insisted.

"But I don't want to be on the other end of the spectrum either," Selene said.

"What do you mean?" Maric's hands moved lower, rubbing the girl's back in deep, mind-calming circles.

"I don't want to be the fuck-toy you guys play with. I mean, I DO, when we're in the fantasy, when we're having sex...but that's not the world I want to live in every second I'm with you two. I want something substantial and real outside of the fantasy realm. This has to be more than just a 'fuck and humiliate the submissive' fest." Selene sighed, feeling Maric's hands freeze at her last words. "There, I said it."

Nikki shook her head and chuckled. "I couldn't have said it better myself actually." She flipped a pancake onto a fresh plate and handed it to Selene. "Now listen up, girl. You are part of the 'pack' now, understood? We are not going to let you be a hook-up girl. Not a chance." Nikki pulled Selene off her stool and placed her hands on her shoulders, giving her a look that contained equal parts compassion and no-nonsense pragmatism.

"Last night was...well, let's be honest, hot, totally forbidden dominant-submissive sex, intense and downright savage at times. But that's not the world we can live in day in and day out, and we know that. The fantasies, the forbidden dominance-submissive roles, those support who we are in real life. It doesn't replace it." Nikki caressed Selene's face. "Now, the plan for today originally involved me and you shopping through at least half of the day, if not more. And by the way, YOU get to pick where we go and I get to pay."

She smiled when Selene gaped at her. "After that, Selene, you tell Maric and I what you want to do next. We can spend the day downtown, go to a museum, go to your favorite restaurant. And once again, guess who's paying?" Nikki smiled when Selene finally surrendered with a grin. "You and I may not be girlfriends yet, sweetie...but believe me, we can make up for lost time. So, what's it going to be? Shall we give this three-way relationship a chance?"

Selene licked her lips, glancing at Maric, then Nikki. "Depends. Are you ALWAYS going to bribe me with free clothes and food? Because I could get used to that."

Nikki and Maric both glared at her. Nikki smirked and shared a glance of hidden meaning with her boyfriend. "Maric, I think this slut may need to get fucked hard and receive extra punishments tonight, at the rate she's going..." Nikki's hand cupped the girl's sex as she stifled a moan.

Maric winked and placed a kiss on the top of Selene's head as he walked by. "Oh, I'm all for that..."

So began an unlikely relationship, two girls, one guy, where a strange kind of harmony led to a lasting bond.

**********

THE END

12