New Girl Ch. 02 Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theodonra started to approach, but raising her eyebrows, saw her brother's demeanor and remained where she was. There would be time to visit with her sisters-in-law later.

Royce looked at Susan, then at Charlotte Ann. "Well, here you are, safe and sound." He moved to stand back, ready to teleport back to Atansha, but the stricken look on Charlotte Ann's face stopped him.

"Royce? Were you going to leave without even saying goodbye?"

Chagrined, he nodded. "I'm sorry, Wildcat." He pulled her into his arms and as she turned her face up to him, he kissed her long and fully. Her arms wrapped around him hard, squeezing him tight for every ounce of contact she could get.

When at last he broke the kiss, she looked up sadly. "Shit, I'm going to miss you so much." When she sniffed and misted, he nuzzled her cheek, then kissed her forehead.

"Think of this like a really long patrol. If you recall, sometimes you were gone for weeks at a time."

"Don't remind me. Then I didn't know what I was missing. Now I'm starting to understand. You are my mate and my heart, Royce." Then she pushed away and turned her back to him, wiping at her eyes, taking long, slow breaths. A soldier dutifully did what was asked.

Susan watched them, then looked at him in surprise, as if suddenly aware how her plans affected the two she most cared about. "Beloved?"

Royce met Susan's hazel eyes, his own clouded. He waited for her to continue.

"This wasn't meant to hurt either of you. Honestly, Royce–" How could she make him understand her need to share her pregnancy with her mother, get advice and reassurance at such a life-changing event as having a first child?

"It's done, Susan."

People from the manor house were busily helping carry luggage, chatting with the newly arrived staff, helping them find their way. At their head was Gale Starshine, Lady-in-Waiting to Royce's mother, Charlotte Moramorian. Gale happily called out in greeting to her two daughters.

Royce cupped Susan's face. "Most times, I am in awe of your ability to see into the depth of things. I have a pretty good idea that you are wiser than I, and probably smarter, too. You are my wife and my friend. I love you, Susan. How could you not think that I would and will miss seeing you, ache for the pleasure of your company? Miss the feel of your body responding to mine?"

"I really fucked up, didn't I?" she said quietly.

Gale's loud greeting interrupted them. "Charlotte Ann, don't you look splendid in your uniform? Let me see you stand straight. Why, you're wearing the Starshine clan pattern in your hair. How very dashing! Now come give me a hug!"

Royce kissed Susan lightly on the cheek. "You've been so perfect for so long, you took me completely by surprise, Wife. You wanted time with your mother and your family. Now you have it." He caressed her cheek, then turned away, calling out to his sister. "Theodonra! Stop by later if you can. If not, a telepathic chat later?"

To the gentle touch of her thoughts, Royce opened his mind to his sister.

Probably the latter, brother. Dorothy and Father want to talk with me tonight. I'll fill you in tomorrow sometime.

And just as quickly, contact was broken. He saw Theodonra already walking past the Starshine manor, toward the huge A-frame atop the highest hill in the capital, home of their father, Prince Caernach. Her attendants and personal guards flanked her.

Even as Susan understood the measure of his hurt, her mother swooped in and enveloped Susan in her embrace, sighing with pleasure. "A whole month to visit and catch on things! I can't believe it! I'm going to have grandchildren! At last! Eight children, and you two are the first. I can't tell you how happy you girls have made me. Royce, are you coming in for brunch?"

He shook his head. "I'd love to, but I best head back now. I need to make sure that nothing bad teleported at home in my absence." Royce grinned and winked at Gale. "Too bad you're married. Such a fetching woman as you, I might be tempted to add you to my household."

Gale flushed bright red. "Cheeky as usual, Royce. All right, get on your way then."

Susan reached out for him as he stepped back. "Royce!" she called, just as he vanished with a pop as air rushed into the void of his passing.You forgot to kiss me goodbye,she thought numbly, as their excited mother herded both her daughters toward the family manor.

* * *

For the next few days, Royce threw himself into his duties. There was always plenty of work to fill his time, and often more than could be reasonably done in a single day. Settling disputes and hearing petitions, meeting with his officers, initiating and overseeing work projects that would benefit the city of Ramez or the duchy, and all the other dozens of sundry duties and obligations. Royce was sure that if he was awake both day and night, his schedule would quickly fill with assorted urgent tasks. Some days he thought even if there were three of himself, it still wouldn't all get done.

In the main hall, servants moved about, setting up and wiping tables in preparation for the main meal of the day.

Miri Tanner had a task to do. Lady Susan had bid her a task and she intended to do her best. After his return, the duke had disappeared into his office and closed the door, refusing the mid-day meal. Seeing the look in his eyes, though she wanted to comfort him, she knew to leave him his space. Just as she'd been warned, his lordship sat at his desk going through papers, reading and writing as he made loose piles like he was building a wall between himself and everyone else. Now, however, the dinner hour was fast approaching. Miri was determined that his lordship ate in the main hall has her mistress had bid. Up the wide staircase, a left at the wide hall, last door on the right.

Miri knocked, then without waiting, opened the door. The look of exhaustion on his face worried her. "My Lord? It is time for dinner. Shall I bring you a basin and soap?"

Royce had looked ready to refuse, but then said, "Susan told you to do this, didn't she?"

"She wants to make sure you eat, my Lord, and that your people see you."

He took a long breath. "No, I'll clean up in my room first. Thank you, Miri."

With that, she was dismissed. Nodding, she left.

Earlier that day, Miri had caught that something was amiss between the duke and Lady Susan, but not the cause. During long absence of his wives, Miri hoped they would have more frequent and longer trysts in her room. For nearly a year now, they'd been lovers. Frantic kisses and urgent couplings snatched in stolen moments between two busy schedules. Those oh, too short, body shaking, wonderful times of his hard cock probing her depths, making her body writhe in pleasure until it overwhelmed her, leaving her gasping both in satisfaction and want of more.

The meal passed, those around the duke sensing his mood and leaving him alone. The duke ate what Miri put in front of him, but refused seconds or any dessert. With a quiet request that those around him continue to enjoy their meal, he retired for the evening.

For days after it was the same, his mind focused on what was in front of him, withdrawn. The shadows under his eyes remained.He's busy,Miri reasoned,and missing both of his wives.When he wasn't out in town or at the barracks, he was in his office with a half dozen scribes and messengers.

On the evening of the fifth day, Miri saw as he was descending the stairs to the Main Hall, and rushed up to meet him. "My Lord! A moment of your time, please?"

Royce sent on the rest of the attendants, and turned to face her. "What is it, Miri?"

"In private, please?" Her eyes implored him. The worn look in his face ate at her heart. Reminding him to take care of himself in front of others just wouldn't do at all. He was the duke, after all.

Royce nodded, and followed as she lead him to his empty office.

With each step she took, Miri found her sex loosening, hoping and wanting him.

Letting her lead the way, he watched the sway of her hips as she walked down the hallway. Royce altered his vision ever so slightly, checking her aura. Her root and emotional chakras were flaring. Suddenly understanding, he chided himself. It had been nearly two weeks since their last encounter. He missed his wives greatly, but having taken on Miri as his lover, it was not fair to let his ache for them become a reason neglect her. She didn't deserve that.

Miri opened the door, and when he entered, she closed it and slid the bar home. As she turned to face his intent gaze, she felt her heart skip. "My Lord, you are pushing yourself too hard. Lady Susan told me to watch over you and mmmph–"

His mouth stifled any further words while his arms pulled her close into his embrace. As he devoured her breath, her initial surprise was replaced by her eager hands and a passion that engulfed her in its heat. Miri inhaled his scent, reveling in his touch and his exploration of her. His hands hiked up her dress, and she automatically widened her stance. His fingers ran along her unclad slit, pressing, probing her wetness. Her own hands reached down between them and freed his cock.

This was how it was so often between them. Short and quick. Miri didn't care. She'd take him anytime he wanted her. The mind-numbing sex was great, but the look of caring in his eyes had become just as important. At least that's what she told herself. There was truth in those feelings, but it was just as true she'd do anything to feel his long, fat cock stuffed within her pussy. He could make her come just from penetration, a feat she had never experienced before, and when he took her from behind, she had a hard time not yelling out her pleasure, and her orgasms were so intense that she was left gasping and shaking. More than once, she'd even blacked out. Miri loved his cock. Wanted to get fucked by it every chance she could. Everything else was icing.

When his hands gripped her ass and lifted her off the floor, her legs wrapped around him, opening to him. Royce lifted her up, pressing her against the wall. When his mouth went to her neck, she gasped, then moaned as his hard organ pressed into her damp crotch, probing for her entrance. Then he found her cavity. Centering her hips and shoving, he parted her, filled her, possessed her.

"Nnngah," she moaned, arching to meet his thrusting. "Ahhhh, haaaah."

Her mind already fuzzy, she desperately reached for the handkerchief in her pocket, shoving it into her mouth. She could be so loud! As his hard shaft probed deeper into her center, she began to lose it. Already he was sliding easily into her slick sheath, the walls of her pussy trembling with pleasure. Waves of pure ecstasy radiated from where her body enveloped his shaft. Her legs wrapped tighter around his waist, vigorously humping back against his deep thrusting. Then with his cock fully buried in her hot channel, he pressed hard, and buried to the hilt creamed her with his sperm. Her eyes rolled back and Miri shivered and grunted loudly as she felt his twitching, pulsing organ inside her, felt the hot stickiness against her womb followed by the clamp and release of her sex around him. She whimpered, breathing heavily through her nose. He felt so good!

Royce braced her as he stepped back from the wall and walked over to his desk, his still hard cock probing to left and right within her slick channel with each step. Sweet delicious sensation! He laid her down on his desk, and leaning over, lifted her legs onto his shoulders, spreading her wider.

He resumed pumping hard and deep into her sperm-soaked snatch, his cock driving in and out. One hand moved down to flick her clitoris while he pumped into her dripping cavity. Miri groaned loudly into the cloth in her mouth, reaching up to put her hands on his chest. His fat, long cock plundered through her, leaving her empty, filling her oh so full, leaving her empty, filling her so full.

Tension built again in her middle, then exploded as he continued his firm pumping into her pussy. She screamed, her cry muffled by the cloth. Shaking and humping back at him, he relentless pounded into her center. Faster and harder he drove. More tingles from her sex. He pulled the cloth free and devoured her open mouth with his. His weight pressed her down, holding her in place on the desk. Royce kissed her hard as he bucked into her. More bolts of hot sticky semen splash deep inside her belly, and she exploded hard around his cock.

When he released her mouth, she gasped for air, her mind ablaze and empty of all but his body filling hers. "Huungh! Huungh!" She felt a last pulse from his cock and shivered.

Royce grunted in pleasure. "Your pussy was just what I needed."

He let her legs down, and she hooked them around his waist. For several long moments, they rested there, his hard cock buried within her center. Miri loved this, too. The feeling of his warm length filling her velvety folds, basking in their union while their hearts quieted.

Miri sighed, her breath finally slowing, savoring the feel of him inside, the wonderful weight of him on her hips, simultaneously wanting to lie with him for hours, making love over and over, and knowing they both had to be elsewhere.

He leaned down and lightly kissed both her cheeks, forehead, then a lick to her lips. She opened her mouth, and he kissed her long and slow. When he broke contact, she groaned and hugged him tight.

"Oh, my Lord, that was ... was wondrous," she whispered. "I have missed you so much!"

A sparkle was in his warm, brown eyes. "You are a good lover, Miri. Now, what was it you had to say that was so urgent?"

She blushed. "I just want you to .. to take care of yourself, my Lord. You are important to us here. All of us. You shouldn't push yourself so hard. Did you even eat any of the sandwiches delivered to your office this afternoon?" She looked deep into his brown pools. "I thought not. You will lose weight and make yourself exhausted."

He closed his eyes briefly, then nodded. "All right. Susan's orders?"

"Yes, Lord." She caressed his face gently. "Mine, too, if you will permit me. I–I worry about you, too."

"Very well." Royce pushed up, then slowly pulled out of her.

Miri felt his vacancy with a sense of loss. Having him inside not only stretched and filled her, it made her feel desired, safe, and complete. Though she dared not tell him, for a long while now she knew her desire for his cock had deepened to something more.

She felt the gush of his sperm draining out of her, running down to her ass.

Royce watched his seed spilling out of her gaping pussy. With a quick word and gesture, the magic of his simple cantrip cleaned her sex. He repeated it on his cock and trousers, then straightened his clothing.

Reaching out his hand, he helped her up. "I'll be there at dinner. And I'll try to eat a full plate.

She nodded, straightening her dress. "Thank you, Lord."

"Miri."

She looked at him.

"See that you retire early tonight. By nine bells."

Her pussy felt thoroughly plumbed, but the sudden joy in her heart did cartwheels and flips in anticipation. "Yes, my Lord!"

* * *

With his psionic abilities, Royce could travel invisibly. Adding to that was his pair of elven boots, boots crafted with a bit of faerie magic to cunningly make the wearer silent in all but the most extreme circumstances.

Sitting on the edge of her bed, Miri kicked her feet in nervous energy. Their encounter that afternoon had been delicious, but knowing that he was coming to her room had kept her on the edge the rest of the day. Even dinner had seemed to drag along. And true to his word, he eased her worry for him and eaten second helpings.

There was a double tap on her door, followed by the single tap. She jumped off the bed and ran to the door. Opening it wide, she stepped aside, even though she saw no one in the hallway. Feeling his touch on her shoulder, she closed the door and turned as he suddenly appeared.

Miri flew into his arms, wrapping herself tight against him. Royce chuckled, holding her firmly in return. Her mouth turned up, seeking his. His lips met hers and – sweet contact! Lips pressing together. Tongues dancing and probing. Feeling his breath on her face. Even when they broke for air, he leaned down, his forehead on hers, he gave her kisses across her face. Miri giggled, deliriously happy.

His mouth nibbled behind her ear, then along her neck, sending shivers down her spine and a tingling into her pussy.

Royce paused, looking her over. In the mix of candle-light and the light globe on the wall, he saw many thoughts and emotions running through her eyes. When she started to hike up her dress, he shook his head, touching her hand. "No, Miri. Tonight, I intend to take my time with you."

"What – what do you mean?" Her hazel eyes looked up at him, her heart pounding.

"Just this," he murmured. "I'm going to undress you, and you have to wait until you are completely naked before you can undress me. Understand?"

Miri nodded. She had to pinch her thigh to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

Royce returned to kissing her. For long minutes, that's what they did, slower than before. Unhurried, leisurely. Intense for its rarity. By then, Miri could feel her pussy was damp and getting wetter.

He took nearly half an hour opening her top. When he finally inhaled her breast into his mouth, she nearly fainted. Royce leaned down and working over them both. Then he scooped her up and carried her to the bed and laid her down. Settling beside her, he scooted down so he could resume giving her tits his attention. Suckling, flicking her nipples with his teeth, kneading them roughly, then gently tracing on the sides, underneath their heavy weights and up to her neck. By the time her shirt, undershirt and bra were completely off, her crotch was soaking, running down her leg. The need in her pussy ached to feel him filling her, stretching her.

Slowly, maddeningly, he moved lower. He inhaled her crotch through her skirt and Miri pushed against his face. Anticipation was so high, she nearly came right there.

Down he went, further, and removed her boots and socks, one foot at an agonizing time. Kissing and licking her toes. Slowly licking his way up one calf, then another. She shook, her need growing. Miri could feel her juices running down her ass, pooling on her dress. Normally, she could take him from the front without totally losing control. But the way this was working out, she had her doubts, and stuffed her handkerchief into her mouth.

Royce rose up and removed her apron, letting it drop to the floor. He took his time caressing her hips. Miri moaned long and low. He rose again, kissing her nipples again, spending several minutes there, then up to her neck and throat. Slowly he undid the belt around her waist.

Her legs trembled as he descended again, kissing as he went down, down, down. He opened the buttons on her skirt, and as he pulled on it, she eagerly lifted her hips. Now she was naked, and she shivered as his mouth moved up her thigh toward her dripping, swollen cavity. Light nibbles and licks. Tracing the line of fluids leaking from her engorged, aroused sex. When his tongue touched her labia, Miri groaned loud. By the time he reached the top of her opening, her clitoris was fully displayed. Lightly, his tongue rolled around it. Miri screamed as she came, the sound muffled by the cloth in her mouth, but there was no mistaking the gushing fluid from her pussy. Her hands gripped his hair as she rubbed her wet sex against his face, and his tongue drove into her, lapping up everything.

For long seconds he lapped at the base of her cleft, kissing around her sex, allowing her to settle and the sensations to fade.

Slowly, his mouth circled her center, kissing and licking. When her breathing was more normal, Royce pushed her legs apart and began plundering her wet center. Miri rocked her hips as he drank her nectar. Tension rose again, slower than before. Feeling his mouth on her pussy was pure heaven. He alternated between long strokes along her labial lips, and caresses at the base of her clitoris, his tongue sometimes circling her throbbing little nubbin of pleasure.